Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
General Chatter / Re: Fursuits
« Last post by Serana on Today at 08:28:49 pm »
Aww thanks, glad to hear you all like her! Huge improvement from the last set of photos I posted and super excited to finish her!
« Last post by jello_magmortar on Today at 07:59:54 pm »
it looks quite nice, i will love seeing how this one is finished.
« Last post by Shope the dope on Today at 07:37:42 pm »
That's so pretty!!!!
« Last post by Brooklyn on Today at 07:32:55 pm »
A couple more WIPs of my fursuit head I've been working on who I now decided to make into Pumpkin my demon cat!
Sorry for the poor lighting and quality though ^^''

-snip-

Really happy with how she is turning out so far! only thing I don't like is the muzzle still slopes a little too low giving a more canine look but I think with a little more trimming it should be good.
The paper is more to just give me a better idea on fur, hair, and ear placements as well as size. I plan on trying fur fabric hair with her which will be a first for me ^^

Unfortunately due to me getting creative with her design she won't be finish by Halloween since I lack grey fur and the money to get it XD

She's so pretty! You're such a talented fursuit maker :pawheart:
« Last post by Serana on Today at 07:24:03 pm »
A couple more WIPs of my fursuit head I've been working on who I now decided to make into Pumpkin my demon cat!
Sorry for the poor lighting and quality though ^^''

Really happy with how she is turning out so far! only thing I don't like is the muzzle still slopes a little too low giving a more canine look but I think with a little more trimming it should be good.
The paper is more to just give me a better idea on fur, hair, and ear placements as well as size. I plan on trying fur fabric hair with her which will be a first for me ^^

Unfortunately due to me getting creative with her design she won't be finish by Halloween since I lack grey fur and the money to get it XD
General Chatter / Re: Admit Anything Without Being Judged
« Last post by Donny on Today at 06:59:27 pm »
I say I'm gonna do things a lot but there's like a 1.3% chance that'll actually happen and in all actuality i'll just sleep all day instead.
mood
New Members / Re: hi! im Whuup :)
« Last post by Brooklyn on Today at 05:33:21 pm »
Welcome to Furry Teens! 8) I hope you enjoy it here
New Members / Re: Hey! I'm Howl!
« Last post by Brooklyn on Today at 05:31:23 pm »
Welcome to Furry Teens! I hope you enjoy it here!
New Members / Re: I'm back. yeet.
« Last post by Brooklyn on Today at 05:30:51 pm »
Welcome back, Limeade!! :lol-fox:
General Chatter / Re: Admit Anything Without Being Judged
« Last post by Peanutbutter Cat on Today at 02:11:20 pm »
I say I'm gonna do things a lot but there's like a 1.3% chance that'll actually happen and in all actuality i'll just sleep all day instead.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10