Author Topic: Business Card Art: Call for Submissions! [Updated]  (Read 3216 times)

Offline Icee ★

• Not a duck!
  • Administrator
  • Candies: 579
  • :*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。
  • Fursona Species: Skunk
Business Card Art: Call for Submissions! [Updated]
« on: April 23, 2015, 11:38:26 am »

Hey artists! Have you dreamed of having your work distributed to people? Maybe you've never thought of that but you are now? Well, I've got good news for you :D

FT is getting business cards to distribute at cons, and we're looking for contributions from you!

We are looking for artwork to be featured on the front side of the cards. ALL SKILL LEVELS ARE WELCOME & ENCOURAGED! We're using moo.com, which offers the unique opportunity to print a different image on every card. The cards will tentatively have YOUR art and our logo on the front (along with whatever credit you want us to list), and info about our site & mission on the back! I've met a lot of newbies at cons, so I think this will be a great way to get the word out c:

Requirements:
  • A drawing that represents what FT is about--friends? Community? Advice? Its up to you, just try to capture FurryTeens the best you can!
  • A ~3.7" x 2.2" drawing. Final card size is 3.5" x 2", with some overhang needed for print. Bigger is better, just keep in mind some parts may be cropped out & I will play with the positioning to create the best fit.
  • 300 dpi. If digital, please draw in this resolution; if traditional, please scan in this resolution. (If you need help scanning, I can help)
  • Digital AND traditonal media are accepted, just please get a good scan of your drawing if traditional. If its too grainy/fuzzy/dark, we won't be able to use it.
  • When submitting, please include what name you wanted credited (forum username, furaffinity, deviantart, etc.)

To submit, please email to panda@furryteens.org
You are free to post the finished product here, but I need the uncompressed original file for this.

Disclaimer:
We reserve the right to decline any entry for any reason (low-quality resolution, inappropriate, etc.)

By submitting artwork, you agree that you are the original creator. By submitting artwork, you also give FurryTeens the right to reproduce, copy, and/or modify the artwork, solely for the purpose of print distribution (you will be contacted about further use, if needed).

I think that's it! Feel free to post or message with any comments, and if you need help with any step, just let me know.
Have fun, and I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with <3
« Last Edit: March 10, 2017, 12:30:09 pm by ★Icee★ »
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Pride Flag - asexual
  • Pride Flag - genderfluid
  • Pronouns: They/them
  • Award - Graphic Artist
My heart: You were born to dance
My mind: *dabs*
Art accountArt threadAMATalk to Me

Offline Faithfull

• Always give %100
  • Candies: 328
  • Unless your giving blood. Save some for me, geeze.
  • Fursona Species: Vamperic Tiger
Re: Business Card Art: Call for Submissions!
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2017, 03:57:32 pm »
Heyo everyone, just bumping this thread.
I know a lot of you have been wanting to help out the site in some way, and submissions are still open for this.  :pawheart:
  • Pride Flag - bisexual
  • Pride Flag - polyamorous
▬▬▬▬▬▬⌘ஜ۩۞۩ஜ⌘▬▬▬▬▬▬
Chaotic Good ⧱ Bard/cleric ⧱ Faithfull's admirers'ENFJ ⧱ Hufflepuff ⧱ Pisces/Earth Tiger
▬▬▬▬⤪۩۞۩⤭▬▬▬▬
Icon 1/2 by Serana, 1/2 myself
⥿