Poll

Do you watch My Little Pony: Frendship is Magic?

Yes, and I consider myself a brony/pegasister.
Yes, but I do not call myself a brony/pegasister.
No, but I have no problem with people who do watch the show.
No, and I think bronies are weird.

Author Topic: FT's Official My Little Pony Thread  (Read 89267 times)

Offline flurrin

• Purple Level
  • Candies: 128
  • sushi dog
Re: FT's Official My Little Pony Thread
« Reply #520 on: January 03, 2016, 01:54:00 pm »
Anyone watch my little pony fan made videos or parodies on youtube lol

I used to! I still like Lullaby of a Princess and The Moon Rises and some other songs and videos too.

I haven't actually seen those ones before lol, I'm listenin to them now.

Do you like them? :fox-;):
Yea they're actually quite relaxing songs, with a nice story.  :lol-fox:
I mostly used to listen to wooden toaster and living tombstone (no new vids lately).

Oh, that's cool! Btw I love your new profile pic, Fluttershy is adorable ^^

Thanks  :fox-;): Nice image haha
:lol-fox: That's brilliant!

I tend to listen to songs related to mlp as well, one of my favourites is Fluttershy's Lament.
Wow I forgot about that one :D Fluttershy ftw
  • Flag - britain
  • Pride Flag - androgynous
  • Pronouns: any
profile pic by ShopePapilloma

Offline Spike (Kurozilla)

• icon by •Sparrow• on Furry Amino
  • Yellow Level
  • Candies: 23
  • Godzilla's fluffy son
    • FurAffinity - sleeqyash
  • Fursona Species: Kaiju
« Reply #521 on: January 05, 2016, 04:05:32 pm »
MLP IS AWESOME! I love the non-pony characters as much as the ponies. My favorites are Spike the Dragon and Discord (they should interact more). I'm a HUGE fan. My friends are into it too (thank God I have the most amazing friend ever, who didn't think I was weird and now he loves MLP. I even helped him create his own character). I draw my MLP OC all the time. (Her name is Demon Dusk and she's a pegasus). When I say all the time, I mean every day of my life. Usually in school, where I'm somehow more inspired than at home). I've gotten really good at drawing her, too. I can now draw some ponies almost completely show style (with my own little perks for drawing different expressions easier). I've also mastered drawing Discord (it took me about a year to perfect him.) I collect a lot of merchandise, and I also own a t-shirt of the Mane 6 (which I wear a lot to show my brony pride). I was also surprised when I got a kid in my class (who recently joined our friend group) interested in the show. I helped him create a character too. My friends don't really draw (they consider me the artist of the group) so they're always asking me to draw their characters (which I do happily). What else? I wonder if I should start reading the comic books. I always see stuff at Hot Topic (my second home LOL) for it and I basically can't leave. My Little Pony is my LIFE. I'm not afraid to admit it to people. Why should I be ashamed? I'm in it for the fun. I'm sorry this is so long but once you get me started on My Little Pony you won't be able to get me to stop. EXPECT MORE FROM ME
  • Flag - usa
  • Pride Flag - asexual
  • Pronouns: any (preferred: she/her/hers)
-----------------------------------------
You're awesome. Don't forget that.
Now, I'm off to destroy a couple cities and roar at people. (Insert Gojira screech)

Offline Shia

• Disco Manokits
  • Purple Level
  • Candies: 260
  • Ready to Spook
    • DeviantArt - discomanokit
    • FurAffinity - discomanokit
    • Twitter - discomanokit
  • Fursona Species: Manokit
« Reply #522 on: January 05, 2016, 06:41:22 pm »
MLP IS AWESOME! I love the non-pony characters as much as the ponies. My favorites are Spike the Dragon and Discord (they should interact more). I'm a HUGE fan. My friends are into it too (thank God I have the most amazing friend ever, who didn't think I was weird and now he loves MLP. I even helped him create his own character). I draw my MLP OC all the time. (Her name is Demon Dusk and she's a pegasus). When I say all the time, I mean every day of my life. Usually in school, where I'm somehow more inspired than at home). I've gotten really good at drawing her, too. I can now draw some ponies almost completely show style (with my own little perks for drawing different expressions easier). I've also mastered drawing Discord (it took me about a year to perfect him.) I collect a lot of merchandise, and I also own a t-shirt of the Mane 6 (which I wear a lot to show my brony pride). I was also surprised when I got a kid in my class (who recently joined our friend group) interested in the show. I helped him create a character too. My friends don't really draw (they consider me the artist of the group) so they're always asking me to draw their characters (which I do happily). What else? I wonder if I should start reading the comic books. I always see stuff at Hot Topic (my second home LOL) for it and I basically can't leave. My Little Pony is my LIFE. I'm not afraid to admit it to people. Why should I be ashamed? I'm in it for the fun. I'm sorry this is so long but once you get me started on My Little Pony you won't be able to get me to stop. EXPECT MORE FROM ME

That's great Spike!! :)

After viewing this thread and looking up cute images/videos of Fluttershy for frenzyfire, I'm back into MLP now and I do watch it again now after totally forgetting about how great it is to see those ponies!
--
Adorable DHC Discord fursuit: https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xfp1/t51.2885-15/s640x640/sh0.08/e35/12292737_121376271564491_1170121950_n.jpg
  • Flag - usa
  • Award - Easter Egg Hunt participant
  • Pride Flag - bisexual
  • Pronouns: she/her/hers
Deviantart // Let's Talk! // Main Toyhouse // Alt Toyhouse
avatar by cutgut, colored by Graham

Offline Spike (Kurozilla)

• icon by •Sparrow• on Furry Amino
  • Yellow Level
  • Candies: 23
  • Godzilla's fluffy son
    • FurAffinity - sleeqyash
  • Fursona Species: Kaiju
« Reply #523 on: January 05, 2016, 07:08:22 pm »

After viewing this thread and looking up cute images/videos of Fluttershy for frenzyfire, I'm back into MLP now and I do watch it again now after totally forgetting about how great it is to see those ponies!
--
Adorable DHC Discord fursuit: https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xfp1/t51.2885-15/s640x640/sh0.08/e35/12292737_121376271564491_1170121950_n.jpg

ERMAHGERD
DIHSCERD
  • Flag - usa
  • Pride Flag - asexual
  • Pronouns: any (preferred: she/her/hers)
-----------------------------------------
You're awesome. Don't forget that.
Now, I'm off to destroy a couple cities and roar at people. (Insert Gojira screech)

Offline Shia

• Disco Manokits
  • Purple Level
  • Ready to Spook
    • Twitter - discomanokit
« Reply #524 on: January 05, 2016, 08:52:26 pm »

--

ERMAHGERD
DIHSCERD

Discord is awesome

• Flag - usa
  • Pride Flag - bisexual

Offline Applefolf

• We had to steal him from his fate
  • Purple Level
  • Candies: 299
  • So he could see another day
    • Twitter - Applefolf
« Reply #525 on: January 06, 2016, 02:06:46 am »

--
Flutteryay.com
  • Flag - england
  • Site Donor
~All the hate that you've heard has turned your spirit to a dove~
~ Twitter ~ Steam ~

Offline Shia

• Disco Manokits
  • Purple Level
  • Ready to Spook
    • Twitter - discomanokit
« Reply #526 on: January 06, 2016, 07:53:39 am »

--
Flutteryay.com

Awww the adorableness!!
  • Flag - usa
  • Pride Flag - bisexual

Offline flurrin

• Purple Level
  • sushi dog
« Reply #527 on: January 06, 2016, 08:22:12 am »

--
Flutteryay.com

Lol who thought of that idea for a fluttershy button :lol-fox:

@Shia manokit
That's great that you like MLP again :happy-deer:

I draw my MLP OC all the time. (Her name is Demon Dusk and she's a pegasus). When I say all the time, I mean every day of my life. Usually in school, where I'm somehow more inspired than at home).
Yea school is such an inspiring place.. That's cool the you have an MLP OC (i still need one lol)
  • Flag - britain

Offline Lambda Lumis

• Yellow Level
  • Candies: 19
  • There's nothing worse than wasted opportunity.
  • Fursona Species: Red Fox
« Reply #528 on: January 11, 2016, 02:52:22 pm »
Brony and proud (suprised I didnt post in this thread when I first saw it ages ago)

I may be late to the party but I adore the show and the ponies have stolen my heart. I like the community too and spend time on EQD looking a artwork and fanfics! I haven't done much pony art yet or even fully sorted out my pony OC but that all stuff to do in the coming weeks.

I don't have pony merch but hell I wish I did! I dont know any furs or bronies IRL and my parents dont know Im a brony yet so getting a giant fluttershy plush is kinda out of the question  :D

One of the best parts of the fandom though is definitely the brony music. Its some of the best music I have ever heard ad I now have a 9 hour playlist on my phone dedicated to it XD. If any of you guys wanna talk about pony stuff feel free to hit me up!  :D

Just out of interest, when abouts did you guys join the fandom? Are you bronies from the start or more recent like me?
Also, anyone think it would be a good idea to have a small brony board on the forums? This is a bad idea isn't it?
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His

Offline flurrin

• Purple Level
  • sushi dog
« Reply #529 on: January 11, 2016, 02:59:06 pm »
Brony and proud (suprised I didnt post in this thread when I first saw it ages ago)

I may be late to the party but I adore the show and the ponies have stolen my heart. I like the community too and spend time on EQD looking a artwork and fanfics! I haven't done much pony art yet or even fully sorted out my pony OC but that all stuff to do in the coming weeks.

I don't have pony merch but hell I wish I did! I dont know any furs or bronies IRL and my parents dont know Im a brony yet so getting a giant fluttershy plush is kinda out of the question  :D

One of the best parts of the fandom though is definitely the brony music. Its some of the best music I have ever heard ad I now have a 9 hour playlist on my phone dedicated to it XD. If any of you guys wanna talk about pony stuff feel free to hit me up!  :D

Just out of interest, when abouts did you guys join the fandom? Are you bronies from the start or more recent like me?
Also, anyone think it would be a good idea to have a small brony board on the forums? This is a bad idea isn't it?

Ha ha though I'm not exactly a brony (well i see myself more as a fan) I really like the main characters and the fanmade videos and music.  I eventually want some kind of pony oc too.

Sure I be interested in a casual chat about ponies anytime lol though I have only watched part of season 1 so I'm not a pony expert or anything :)

What's your fav mlp music (fan or non fan made)?
  • Flag - britain

Offline Lambda Lumis

• Yellow Level
« Reply #530 on: January 11, 2016, 03:18:47 pm »
I'm not a massive fan of the music from the show, I like it and think it's better than average shows though.

I love the fan made music. Its so great cause theres pony music for every genere: Dubstep, drum and base, house, rap, acoustic, rock, classical, epic, you name it!

My favorite musicians in order are:

1. Alex S and Wooden Toaster JOINT
2. Assertive Fluttershy
3. The Living Tombstone
4. Omnipony
5. BlackGryph0n
6. µThunder

I also love some of the more recent long playlists on youtube but as they combine multiple artists into one video I don't know there name but there just as good!

I havent listed specific songs in order of like and feel here cause it would make the post stupidly long (like I said, 9 hours!) but I can if your interested. (Seriously some of this music is almost life changing  :shock:)

Offline flurrin

• Purple Level
  • sushi dog
« Reply #531 on: January 11, 2016, 03:30:21 pm »
Yea the fan music is the best by far  :lol-fox:. I'll probably go listen to some of these tomorrow, i'm sure I have heard some of these before (and of course i like wooden toaster and living tombstone they are pretty well known) but it's be a while and some of these are also new to me. :3

I remember listening to pony classical music, it's actually quite pleasant, I used that as revision music before.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

edit: Listened to most (not all) of them I like assertive fluttershy (cos fluttershy) and some of µThunder's remixes r pretty cool.. :D
« Last Edit: January 12, 2016, 12:21:03 pm by Swift phoenix »
  • Flag - britain

Offline flurrin

• Purple Level
  • sushi dog
« Reply #532 on: January 12, 2016, 01:50:50 pm »

*bump*
  • Flag - britain

Offline Lambda Lumis

• Yellow Level
« Reply #533 on: January 12, 2016, 02:28:46 pm »
So what are your favorite musicians and songs? Any I should check out?

Offline flurrin

• Purple Level
  • sushi dog
« Reply #534 on: January 12, 2016, 02:42:41 pm »
It's been a while since I listened to a lot of pony music
Apart from wooden toaster and living tombstone (i like the song September particularly)
I have a couple songs from the show then..

Then there is
  • forest rain (only really for one song)
    and also there was a dub step artist pony i can't remember :/ and some other popular artists I liked
    The dj pon3 and octavia video which is a version of titanium
Songs within fanmade animation (mostly joke ones)
sinking ships from rainbow dash presents animation
That song from the pony.mov spoof series with fluttershy in, it's kinda creepy

Also these instrumentals are good background music for me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vztRJcmSXx4

Edit: I also like Twitch (I forgot them)
« Last Edit: January 14, 2016, 12:12:12 pm by Swift phoenix »
  • Flag - britain

Offline Shia

• Disco Manokits
  • Purple Level
  • Ready to Spook
    • Twitter - discomanokit
« Reply #535 on: January 13, 2016, 09:09:08 am »
I love that one!
  • Flag - usa
  • Pride Flag - bisexual

Offline flurrin

• Purple Level
  • sushi dog
« Reply #536 on: January 13, 2016, 09:26:09 am »
I love that one!
It's really cute video and song (though i thought djpon3 was a boy at first lol).
  • Flag - britain

Offline Lambda Lumis

• Yellow Level
« Reply #537 on: January 13, 2016, 05:02:33 pm »
Apart from wooden toaster and living tombstone (i like the song September particularly)

Then there is
    and also there was a dub step artist pony i can't remember :/ and some other popular artists I liked

If you like Sinking Ships you will love the µThunder remix. They made it beautiful! - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tw09Lrf4EQc

Offline flurrin

• Purple Level
  • sushi dog
« Reply #538 on: January 14, 2016, 08:15:20 am »

Then there is

If you like Sinking Ships you will love the µThunder remix. They made it beautiful! - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tw09Lrf4EQc

oh yea, that mix is awesome ^^
  • Flag - britain

Offline Shia

• Disco Manokits
  • Purple Level
  • Ready to Spook
    • Twitter - discomanokit
« Reply #539 on: January 14, 2016, 10:02:18 pm »
Anyone heard Tubby Wubby Pony Waifu (same guy who did Sinking Ships)?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mBa0civN5Y
  • Flag - usa
  • Pride Flag - bisexual