Author Topic: Ratchet and Clank Quest for Booty  (Read 1036 times)

Offline Sleek

• MoonMoon
  • Sitewide Moderator
  • Candies: 119
  • Gonna Get The Thing
    • DeviantArt - SleekHusky
    • FurAffinity - Sleek34
    • Twitter - SleekHusky
    • Weasyl - SleekHusky
  • Fursona Species: Huskeh
Ratchet and Clank Quest for Booty
« on: March 04, 2011, 09:30:00 pm »
My friend bought me this during Christmas. I found it nice but kinda boring. I mean.. I beat it in a few hours. It is just a little spin-off story from the normal R&C. There are three difficulty levels, but after playing once, there isn't really a reason to play again on a harder level. The story line is well... I don't like it... I can't describe why I dislike it, but it just kinda bores me. 6/10 game.  There isn't any space combat, shops, and the enemies are repetitive.
  • Site Donor
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His/They/Them/Their
I try to manage some semi-official gaming events for this forum.
Twitch.tv livestreamer here
FT's Twitch Channel here

Offline Rocko Ziggs

• Orange Level
  • Candies: 24
  • Friendly Neighbourhood Rocker-Coon
    • FurAffinity - RockoWolfcoon
    • Twitter - almightyrocko
  • Fursona Species: Wolfcoon
Re: Ratchet and Clank Quest for Booty
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2011, 11:11:43 am »
Its essentially a game to fill the gap between Tools of destruction & Crack in time. It gave me a few laughs, especially when Ratchet falls into that trap and he says "Oh Sh*t" the censor beep made me lol!

Offline Shade DaWolf

• Personality Cocktail
  • Green Level
  • Candies: 37
    • FurAffinity - Shade DaWolf
  • Fursona Species: Grey Wolf
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2011, 05:58:49 pm »
Its essentially a game to fill the gap between Tools of destruction & Crack in time. It gave me a few laughs, especially when Ratchet falls into that trap and he says "Oh Sh*t" the censor beep made me lol!

lol  yeah that was funny

I dont really think it was worth $15, mabye less, cuz of very little gameplay experience and all. Sort of the same way I fetl about TFU2 and wasting $60 on it! :sad-fox:

Offline Rocko Ziggs

• Orange Level
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2011, 05:42:56 am »

lol  yeah that was funny

I dont really think it was worth $15, mabye less, cuz of very little gameplay experience and all. Sort of the same way I fetl about TFU2 and wasting $60 on it! :sad-fox:
Yeah, i heard that game is getting some seriously bad reviews! Something about server issues, graphics and voice acting...Anyway back to the point, $15 does seem a bit steep, yet i'd say its still worth it. I love ratchet and clank...

Offline Shade DaWolf

• Personality Cocktail
  • Green Level
  • Candies: 37
    • FurAffinity - Shade DaWolf
  • Fursona Species: Grey Wolf
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2011, 12:13:15 pm »

lol  yeah that was funny

Yeah, i heard that game is getting some seriously bad reviews! Something about server issues, graphics and voice acting...Anyway back to the point, $15 does seem a bit steep, yet i'd say its still worth it. I love ratchet and clank...

i read somewhere that they used Motion Capture for Tools of Destruction, A Crack in Time, and  PS Move Heroes. I dunno why they didnt do  it for QfB

Offline Rocko Ziggs

• Orange Level
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2011, 03:04:44 pm »

lol  yeah that was funny

i read somewhere that they used Motion Capture for Tools of Destruction, A Crack in Time, and  PS Move Heroes. I dunno why they didnt do  it for QfB
oh yeah! I totally forgot that, it does look promosing. although most people say that that the move controls are god awful.