Poll

Which date(s) are you free for FTR? All are American Eastern Standard Time.

Friday 29th April
5 (16.7%)
Saturday 30th April
5 (16.7%)
Sunday 1st May
3 (10%)
Friday 6th May
9 (30%)
Saturday 7th May
8 (26.7%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Voting closed: May 05, 2011, 07:20:15 am

Author Topic: FTR 11  (Read 16594 times)

Offline Nox

• Blue Level
  • Candies: 60
  • Fursona Species: Dingo
Re: FTR 11
« Reply #40 on: April 02, 2011, 06:20:12 pm »
Ok, just to clarify, the show is on the 8th, not the 9th. When I said 8th/9th, that's because the 9th is what it will be when I'm on, due to time differences. I'm sorting out the list now, I'll put up the final list soon.

EDIT: The time still hasn't been discussed, but anywhere from 4pm onwards EST works best for me.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2011, 06:22:46 pm by Nox Darkpaw »
  • Flag - original

Offline Yona

• Green Level
  • Candies: 42
    • DeviantArt - Aw3someJon
    • FurAffinity - Yonaradros
  • Fursona Species: Cat
« Reply #41 on: April 02, 2011, 06:27:28 pm »
Works for me =D

Offline Shade DaWolf

• Personality Cocktail
  • Green Level
  • Candies: 37
    • FurAffinity - Shade DaWolf
  • Fursona Species: Grey Wolf
« Reply #42 on: April 02, 2011, 06:40:07 pm »
I think you missed me Nox...

Offline Nox

• Blue Level
« Reply #43 on: April 02, 2011, 06:53:10 pm »
I think you missed me Nox...

That would be because I haven't put up the new list yet.
  • Flag - original

Offline SPOOKCIFUR ☠

• Let's go!
  • Administrator
  • Candies: 102
  • A' suh dudes!
    • DeviantArt - Spartan329
    • FurAffinity - LanceThyla
    • Twitter - Lancifur
    • Weasyl - Lance
    • My Tumblr.
  • Fursona Species: Thylacine
« Reply #44 on: April 06, 2011, 07:31:22 pm »
Any decision on a topic yet?
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Flag - usa
  • Site Donor
  • Pride Flag - pansexual
  • Pride Flag - pansexual
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His

Offline Nox

• Blue Level
« Reply #45 on: April 07, 2011, 05:08:39 am »
No, I don't think so.

People, could we get a topic decided on? Most of the ones that have been suggested have either already been done or simply won't work for FTR, or any podcast for that matter.
  • Flag - original

Offline Yona

• Green Level
  • Candies: 42
    • DeviantArt - Aw3someJon
    • FurAffinity - Yonaradros
  • Fursona Species: Cat
« Reply #46 on: April 07, 2011, 07:41:40 am »
Unfortunately I won't be able to make it either day )-_=

Offline Shade DaWolf

• Personality Cocktail
  • Green Level
« Reply #47 on: April 07, 2011, 03:08:23 pm »
We should do some sort of techie topic. perhaps talk about new software/console releases, electronics, that sort of ting.

Or mabye talk about some form of creative arts. Have the guests talk a little abut the form of art thy feel strongest in, or ven mabye giv a few tips in  that art.

All i could think of right now....

Offline Garson Curux

• Yellow Level
  • Candies: 19
    • DeviantArt - Psykeout
    • FurAffinity - Psykeout
« Reply #48 on: April 07, 2011, 03:53:46 pm »
i felt like a few of the suggestions on the first page were good.

in any case, i vote that the topic have something to do with furriness.
hey look.

i'm not here.

Offline Cell

• Green Level
  • Candies: 48
« Reply #49 on: April 07, 2011, 04:40:50 pm »
How about character creation? It's something we can all at least throw in something on, and we can branch out from there with things like originality, over- and under-design, personal connection, and other things.
Unless that's already been done. I flipped through the old threads, and while I didn't see anything like that, I uh... Have no clue if it was actually done or not. :I

Oh, and will this be starting promptly at 4:30? I have to drive my brother out somewhere, and that's looking a little sketchy on my end as to what time I'm actually going to have to do that (though it won't take long at all, and I'll edit this post if it changes). The most affect on me would be that I'd be a bit late or have to shoot out, unless I just need to bow out altogether in that case.
Just wondering.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 05:03:01 pm by Cell Sheppard »
Meh.

Offline Shade DaWolf

• Personality Cocktail
  • Green Level
« Reply #50 on: April 07, 2011, 05:00:10 pm »

Oh, and will this be starting promptly at 4:30? IJust wondering.

4:30 EST, right? That's 6:30 for me, so I MIGHT not be available. Most likely I will, but I'm just giving a heads up.

Offline Nox

• Blue Level
« Reply #51 on: April 07, 2011, 07:15:35 pm »
How about character creation? It's something we can all at least throw in something on, and we can branch out from there with things like originality, over- and under-design, personal connection, and other things.
Unless that's already been done. I flipped through the old threads, and while I didn't see anything like that, I uh... Have no clue if it was actually done or not. :I

Oh, and will this be starting promptly at 4:30? I have to drive my brother out somewhere, and that's looking a little sketchy on my end as to what time I'm actually going to have to do that (though it won't take long at all, and I'll edit this post if it changes). The most affect on me would be that I'd be a bit late or have to shoot out, unless I just need to bow out altogether in that case.
Just wondering.

That seems like the best idea for this one. We'll go back to the roots and simply find out how members joined the fandom, how they came up with their fursonas, etc.

Also, at no point was 4:30 said. I said after 4. I'll be on earlier, and we just start when everyone's there, meaning that everyone should get on as close to 4 as possible.
  • Flag - original

Offline Taily

• Blue Level
  • Candies: 93
    • FurAffinity - Taily
    • Awkward Paws
« Reply #52 on: April 07, 2011, 07:49:21 pm »
I think that character creation is a great idea!
Everyone can hear the STORY behind the EYEBROWS c:<

Offline Cell

• Green Level
  • Candies: 48
« Reply #53 on: April 07, 2011, 08:07:08 pm »
Also, at no point was 4:30 said. I said after 4. I'll be on earlier, and we just start when everyone's there, meaning that everyone should get on as close to 4 as possible.
Oh. I misunderstood you there. And I have absolutely no clue why. :|

Alrighty, I'm all straight then. Looking forward to this. :)
Meh.

Offline Meadow Whisper (Natasha)

• ᎣᏏᏲ! I'm a horse now! ^.^
  • FT Founder
  • Candies: 397
    • DeviantArt - lupiniastudios
    • FurAffinity - softpaw
    • Twitter - lupinia
    • Weasyl - softpaw
    • Lupinia Studios
  • Fursona Species: Chincoteague Pony
« Reply #54 on: April 07, 2011, 08:41:29 pm »

Just wondering.

That seems like the best idea for this one. We'll go back to the roots and simply find out how members joined the fandom, how they came up with their fursonas, etc.

Actually, I thought that was the show topic for episode 1 (and partially episode 2, and maybe one other one)?
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Site Donor
  • Pride Flag - transgender
  • Pride Flag - gay
  • Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
Here is a horse I have made for you:
        |,\_/,\_
 ,-__/,   ,       )kk
.                     \,kkk
 \    ,___....--     \kkkk
           \               \kkkkk
             \               \kkkkk

Note:  I'm no longer actively involved in running this site, so while I welcome any personal messages, please do not contact me about account issues.  Please direct all such inquiries to Panda.  Thanks for all the years of awesome memories and friendship!  <3

Offline Nox

• Blue Level
« Reply #55 on: April 07, 2011, 09:13:48 pm »

Just wondering.

Actually, I thought that was the show topic for episode 1 (and partially episode 2, and maybe one other one)?

Yeah, it was. But after a discussion with some other members this morning, we came to the conclusion that the only way to have an appropriate episode length (20 minutes or so, an hour like last time was ridiculous) and to have a fair amount of questions was just to roll with that. Unfortunately all the other topics suggested wouldn't have produced many questions, and not many participants would be able to answer questions to do with other countries anyway (such as news and current affairs).

After this episode we'll be going back to single or double interviews, as they as easier to organise, easier to find and get questions for, will prolong the life of FTR, and overall will keep FTR's "exclusive" feel, so that while anyone can be on it, it's not just an overcrowded cluster of people on each episode.
  • Flag - original

Offline Nox

• Blue Level
« Reply #56 on: April 08, 2011, 05:07:01 am »
Here's the list:
Cell
Hale
Natasha
Taily
Lance
Duino
Shade
Harlan

If you're not on the list, it's because you didn't PM me your Skype details or post them in this thread. If you want to be on, pm me in the next 12 hours, and I'll see if I can slot you in.

The show starts 13 hours from now! Don't be late!
  • Flag - original

Offline Hale Laocon

• Blue Level
  • Candies: 83
    • FurAffinity - halelaocon
  • Fursona Species: Dog (Germ. Shep)
« Reply #57 on: April 08, 2011, 02:32:07 pm »
sounds like a solid plan and topic, can't wait for the show X3
  • Award - Beta Tester
Message me if you wanna play the new exo zombies on xbox one :3

Offline Garson Curux

• Yellow Level
  • Candies: 19
    • DeviantArt - Psykeout
    • FurAffinity - Psykeout
« Reply #58 on: April 08, 2011, 05:23:31 pm »
have i missed it?
hey look.

i'm not here.

Offline Nox

• Blue Level
« Reply #59 on: April 08, 2011, 05:30:50 pm »
have i missed it?

Yes and No.

Yes, you missed the time, along with half the members on the show.

No, because we've rescheduled to tomorrow (Saturday 9th) 5PM EST.
  • Flag - original