The Arts > Music

Favorite albums

(1/51) > >>

Chopin:
Basically, what're your favorite albums?  Just an idea, to maybe find other music people like, and their opinion of the best of the genre.

Mine would have to be The Black Mages 3:Darkness and Starlight, by The Black Mages.  It's hard to find, considering it wasn't released outside of Japan, but if you can find it, give it a listen, I don't think you'll be dissappointed.

So, just post below, you all know the drill.  So, what are some of your favorite albums?

bluewaffle:
I would have to say Daft Punk-Alive 2007 and Going Under Ground's single Listen To The Stereo!!

Roofus:
I don't have a "favourite" album like that...I like some albums for some things and others for others. For example, my favourite album to write/cartoon to is "The Campfire Headphase" by Boards Of Canada - whereas my favourite album to drive to is "Bee Thousand" by Guided By Voices, and my favourite album to drink to is "Pulled Apart By Horses" by Pulled Apart By Horses...

But again, these are all just "current" favourite in these various catagories...they can be replaced at the drop of a hat depended on mood/sobriety/weather/time of day...that kind of stuff.

Also - "the best genre"? There is no such thing. There is music you like, and music you don't. It's all "good"....except Good Charlotte. They suck.

Will:
Well I'm quite undecided because I have quite a few. I would like to mention my top 6 though.

1."Underclass Hero" by Sum41
2."Nevermind" by Nirvana
3."Danger Days: The True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys" by My Chemical Romance (I am guessing from the title its about killjoys but the moral of the album is that killjoys are as fun as the next? Correct me please if I'm wrong because its just the interpretation I have from looking at the title
/Off topic)
4."Greatest Hits" by Blink182
5."All Killer No Filler" by Sum41
6."Enema Of The State" by blink182

Seth:

--- Quote from: Will on April 23, 2011, 01:11:33 pm ---3."Danger Days: The True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys" by My Chemical Romance (I am guessing from the title its about killjoys but the moral of the album is that killjoys are as fun as the next? Correct me please if I'm wrong because its just the interpretation I have from looking at the title
/Off topic)

--- End quote ---
The name of the album is explained here under the Concept part~

Anyway my favorite albums are (In no order):
- On Frail Wings of Vanity and Wax by Alesana
- In Love and Death by The Used
- The Used by The Used
- Dying is Your Latest Fashion by Escape the Fate
- Scream Aim Fire by Bullet for my Valentine

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page