Author Topic: what is the worst thing you have done to someone  (Read 6539 times)

Offline Wolf12

• Life is just a dream it's never ending.
  • Green Level
  • Candies: 29
  • I'm not okay I'm crazy!!!!!!!
    • FurAffinity - bangwolf
  • Fursona Species: Gray Wolf
Re: what is the worst thing you have done to someone
« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2011, 06:50:25 pm »
I kick a guy running at me with a pair of knives I kicked him in the crotch and then in his face
It turns out the knives where fake it was a joke. I do regret hitting poor guy but he said it's okay
It was his fault for play a dumb joke on me.
All you base are belong to Wolf.
it's in the fine print.

my icon is done by Manicsfan.

Offline ArtiLove

• Green Level
  • Candies: 55
  • Oh lo lo do I love you.
    • Twitter - SuperArtiLove
  • Fursona Species: Arctic River Otter
« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2011, 12:25:33 am »
Oh gosh your knife story reminds me of a time when I was younger me and my older brother were gonna play a joke on our two year old sister.  We pretended to get into a huge argument, and then I grab a butcher knife and pretended to stab and kill him.  My sister freaked out to a T, and oh gosh I felt so bad.  She smacked us both on the mouth for doing that to hear.  I still remembered what she said.  "That not nice bubby. :("  That was pretty mean of me.
Remember that smile, the one you wore with such beauty and grace?  Where has it gone?  What has happened to put you in this miserable, lonely place?  Smile for me, even it may be the last time I see.  A picture I will take not for myself, no. A picture for the entire world to embrace the happiness you once shared with me.  Just smile...

Offline DrakeTheDragon

• Just a regular furry.
  • Red Level
  • Candies: 1
  • I would rather die free, than die as a puppet!
    • Drake The Dragon
  • Fursona Species: Dragon
« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2012, 07:24:04 pm »
Conspiracy to commit reverse-Democide.
"Power without reason is like logic without a purpose. It simply shouldn't exist" - Michael Stubbs.
(On a side note. Perceive me as whatever you wish. I'm subjective).

Offline Toranar

• He who falls from walls
  • Green Level
  • Candies: 36
  • Pic by Princess Rei
    • FurAffinity - Toranar
  • Fursona Species: Manx Loaghtan Sheep
« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2012, 08:03:04 pm »
I destroyed my best friends life to prove a point. I took away all of his friends, everything he worked so hard to achieve, everything.

And I like to tell myself its ok, because i just needed to prove to him what he was already doing to himself (he'd become insanely egotistical) and I just needed to take him down a peg to remember to appreciate what he had.
So yeah, thats the worst thing I ever did.
Buuuut a few days after he got the point, I put it all back, gave him all his friends and gleaned some information for him that he had really needed. So I made it up to him. But I still feel bad about it.
  • Site Donor
"The townspeople need you, they've been sad for a while
They march around, faces frown and never seem to smile
And if you feel like helping, we'd appreciate a loooooot
If you get up there and spread some cheer from here to Canterlooooooot!"- Applejack's best line ever. And my favorite song line.

Offline Pattycakes

• Red Level
  • Candies: 3
  • Back once again.
  • Fursona Species: Deer
« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2012, 08:59:56 pm »
ahhhhhhh well there was this one time i punched an old lady...
so i was on my way to swim practice, minding my own buisness riding my bike down a neighborhood road. at an intersection i was stopped and waited in the grass for a minute(now this was a small intersection). She popped out of nowhere, speeding through a stop sign. and of course, there was another car minding its own business entirely legally, driving through an intersection with the right of way, which she actually made flip twice, and nearly killed the guy in there. and while she was just chilling in her car, still rolling at like 10mph, she crashed into the front wheel of my bike and catapulted me. I slid across her car, and just fell off (thankfully uninjured except a little but of skin rubbed off from the friction of the metal, some road rash on my hands and knees from catching myself and some bad bruises) that after i called 911 and went to go see if the guy was still alive (thankfully he was) she got out of her car and hobbled over to me. she said something like "sonny, why did you ride your bike out into traffic like that?" i just punched her square in the face. i was soooo pissed, she hit me with her car and nearly killed a guy due to her speeding through a stop sign, and she was trying to blame it on me for sitting idly at an intersection? although it was entirely her fault, i still feel like i shouldnt have flamed up like that. I mean, she was just an old lady. 
skype me whenever:pablotheg

Offline Spoopy ★ Panda

• Not a duck!
  • Administrator
  • Candies: 585
  • :*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。
    • DeviantArt - cocoapanda
    • FurAffinity - cocoapanda
  • Fursona Species: Platypus
« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2012, 10:44:55 pm »
Probably when I broke up with my old boyfriend. Hopefully I didn't hurt him too bad, because he was a truly nice person - just not really my type.

Ummm probably this. A year later, he still texts me sometimes about how much he misses me =/ Idk man.

I also still feel bad about hitting some guy's car x_X
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Pride Flag - asexual
  • Pride Flag - androsexual
  • Pronouns: They/them
  • Award - Graphic Artist

Offline Blaidd

• Blue Level
  • Candies: 101
  • Fursona Species: a piece of fecal matter
« Reply #26 on: June 17, 2012, 12:52:21 am »
I... don't really know.

I'll have to think on this.

Umm...

You know, I honestly can't think of THE WORST thing I've ever done, though I've definitely not been totally nice my whole life. Just anything I've done is about as bad as the next.

Maybe when I threatened my brother with a rake? But that's like the pinnacle of bad things I've done, and even that was because he deserved it.
  • Pronouns: They/Them He/Him

Offline worthless

• lest we forget
  • Green Level
  • Candies: 28
  • marf
  • Fursona Species: European short hair
« Reply #27 on: June 17, 2012, 12:01:53 pm »
Well. I'll explain it in detail. A L98a2 is heavy, not LMG heavy but i wouldn't want to run about with it. When you get surprised you bring upon you're fight or flight instinct, in this situation i was trapped... The rifles butt is pretty solid and can leave a nasty bruise to a face or worse. Basically Rifle butt + enemies face + night ex = pain for someone. I think i explained that well enough.
Dulce et decorum est pro patria pugnadum

Offline Ganther

• Yellow Level
  • Candies: 17
  • Rawr?
    • DeviantArt - FuzzBallGanther
    • FurAffinity - Ganther
    • Twitter - fuzzballganther
  • Fursona Species: Snow Leopard
« Reply #28 on: June 17, 2012, 05:58:48 pm »
Me and my brother were having a fight and I was starting to get pretty angry. So I picked up a heavy torch beside me and flogged him in the head with it. He had to get 8 stiches under his eye for that. The guilt trip kills you when you have to hold your little brother down on a table screaming while they stich him back up. Never actually hit anyone other than that.

Offline Ruari

• In yo house flippin' yo tables
  • Yellow Level
  • Candies: 24
  • Off to never never land
    • FurAffinity - Ruari
    • Twitter - Longbottom71
  • Fursona Species: Wolf
« Reply #29 on: June 21, 2012, 07:00:32 pm »
Mine isn't quite as bad as a lot of the ones I read but I would say mine would either have to be when I caught my friends pants on fire in the ag shop and didn't tell him and laughed at him when he noticed or when I pushed over a porta-potty my friend was in before our one act play contest. But I know I will do something worse before the years over

"So pray to music build a shrine,Worship in these desperate times
Fill your heart with every note, Cherish it and cast afloat" - Machine Head

Signature by: Subzero

Offline worthless

• lest we forget
  • Green Level
  • marf
  • Fursona Species: European short hair
« Reply #30 on: June 21, 2012, 07:45:07 pm »
Now i can talk of a great story from my dads RAF days. Because of long shifts working on tornados some men fell asleep during NAAFI break and the lads took advantage of this at any opportunity to start burning the bottom of the poor sods boot, and after a while he'd normally wake up to the heat on his foot and as he tried to pat out the fire another lad would spray lighter fluid at him to keep the fire going and unfortunately the lads hands as they patted the fire out. Normally it was quite a laugh but from outside Squaddie banter seems so insane.
Dulce et decorum est pro patria pugnadum

Offline Sufi

• Orange Level
  • Candies: 8
  • Fursona Species: Canine - German shepard
« Reply #31 on: June 23, 2012, 12:35:50 pm »
I told somebody I hated to go into their parents medicine cabinet and swallow every pain killer they could find then break into their liquor cabinet and proceed to binge drink then go to sleep and never wake up- I basically told him to go kill himself to his face.

I was suspended for about 4 days and my parents couldn't even look at me, the kid I told that to seemed pretty torn up about it. I'm glad I'm passed that whole mess
« Last Edit: June 23, 2012, 12:37:27 pm by Sufi »

Offline DrakeTheDragon

• Just a regular furry.
  • Red Level
  • I would rather die free, than die as a puppet!
    • Drake The Dragon
  • Fursona Species: Dragon
« Reply #32 on: June 23, 2012, 02:27:08 pm »
I told somebody I hated to go into their parents medicine cabinet and swallow every pain killer they could find then break into their liquor cabinet and proceed to binge drink then go to sleep and never wake up- I basically told him to go kill himself to his face.

I was suspended for about 4 days and my parents couldn't even look at me, the kid I told that to seemed pretty torn up about it. I'm glad I'm passed that whole mess
^this.
No but seriously, that is unnacceptable, you got suspended? Why?
"Power without reason is like logic without a purpose. It simply shouldn't exist" - Michael Stubbs.
(On a side note. Perceive me as whatever you wish. I'm subjective).

Offline Sufi

• Orange Level
  • Candies: 8
  • Fursona Species: Canine - German shepard
« Reply #33 on: June 24, 2012, 02:54:55 am »

^this.
No but seriously, that is unnacceptable, you got suspended? Why?

Quite a few people overheard me say it and he used it as an opportunity to get me knee deep in doo-doo
I had to go to the school psychiatrist 3 times a week for a while, she said I was too nihilistic for my own good when in reality I was just an angsty little brat back then

Offline Salem Ambrogio

• Salem Kills Kittens
  • Yellow Level
  • Candies: 9
  • I've got a method to my madness.
    • DeviantArt - SalemKillsKittens
    • Amateur Website :D
  • Fursona Species: Wolf
« Reply #34 on: June 29, 2012, 12:00:32 am »
I attacked my buddy with ninja stars. I got in a fight with my buddy with swords and smacked him in the face with the hilt. Most of the other brutal things I've done have been to defend my friends, so i dont think they count. But my favorite thing I did to someone was 2 years ago. A guy was choking my buddy and i dashed toward them, picked the kid off of the ground, slammed him against the wall and stared him in the eyes without saying a word. I honestly never saw him again. I think he moved. I felt pretty powerful then lol.
kik: SalemKillsKittens

Offline XxDawnshadowxX

• Harvester of Figs
  • Yellow Level
  • Candies: 18
  • Die Welt braucht mehr OOMPH! (*´∀`*)
    • DeviantArt - XxDawnshadowxX
    • FurAffinity - XxDawnshadowxX
    • LiveJournal - XxDawnshadowxX
    • Twitter - xxdawnshadowxx
  • Fursona Species: Siamese cat
« Reply #35 on: July 01, 2012, 08:25:37 pm »
I once got into a fight with some guy in my karate class and I punched him in the face and he started crying. I felt bad afterwards. :<

OH. WAIT. I just remembered one from like a week ago.
I was going for a walk with my friend and my younger sister and we came across a couple of Muscovy ducks that live in our neighborhood. They were hissing and raising the crests on their heads and waddling after us, and my friend though smiling and laughing was apparently scared of them, my sister and I didn't know because she's hardly ever serious.
She runs from them a bit and they go after her, because they know they're scaring her. She sits down on the sidewalk like 10 feet away while the ducks are following my sister and I. I suggest to my sister that we hold her down to show her the ducks won't hurt her. We pin her on her back and the ducks start circling us hissing and she's going insane banging on my sister's back, yelling "HELP ME!!" and "LET ME GO!!", so after a little bit we finally get off of her and she sprints down the street and all the way back to my house. I only found out she was actually scared when I got back home. She said the ducks were scary looking/sounding and could kill you with their wings.

Offline Aikooller

• Genderqueer furry
  • Red Level
  • Straightedge for life :3
    • FurAffinity - hellkid5500
  • Fursona Species: one is a wolf, and the other is a fennec fox
« Reply #36 on: July 12, 2012, 03:31:22 am »
hmm...ive hit my folks in the face a couple times..x.x i feel shitty about that...uhh other than that..cursing out the office ladies at my middle school. i also grabbed a girls ass once when i was like...13 and a couple other things i also got suspended for. i was really stupid back then. heh. i regret it all. *facepaw*
Remember kids, emo=emotive hardcore :P

Straighedge for life! if you're straightedge or wanna know what it means? talk to me :3

Offline Sly Shalashaska (Shinkawa)

• シャラシャーシカ
  • Green Level
  • Sharashāshika actually
    • DeviantArt - SlyShalashaska
  • Fursona Species: Fox, Horse
« Reply #37 on: July 12, 2012, 08:40:05 am »
I've done a lot of things to a lot of people, choosing the worst is pretty hard. After abut 20 minuits of thought I've to come to a tie between two; One in grade seven, and one grade six.

Grade seven: almost five years ago now, there was a boy in our class who was somewhat- sensitive, I knew him out of school and we were pretty close friends. Now he only came to our school in grade seven, so of course there's those wankers who pretty much just attack him because of his somewhat- unstable emotions. Guess who was in that group? Me. I pretty much fucked the poor guy over, gave him shit. Eventually I came to grounds with what I was doing and actually caught him on his way home from school; had to appologise.

Grade six: One young lady just came to our school, I never met her unlike the other case. Turns out she was rather- fond of me, however I felt opposite. I just treated her as a friend, and she sort of just hung with me. But of course my friends interviened and had to give her a hell of a life too, including me because of the invisible leashe seemingly teathered to her and me. I snapped on the school oval, totally lost it with her and- it certainly isn't something I'm proud of; making girls cry.

I've to admit, I was quite a bully for a long time, and probably subconsiously still am today.  I'm not proud of it, and don't like to talk about it much or at all really. My friend group isn't the best bunch of kids, but they've actually helped me in so many ways.
My growing obessision is my growing love.

Sly-fox-furry@gmail.com
No dashes in that ;D

Offline Wolfy

• "Graaaaape"!
  • Orange Level
  • Candies: 14
  • Scrum num num
  • Fursona Species: Border Collie
« Reply #38 on: July 19, 2012, 10:04:20 pm »
Years ago when I was in year 3 me and my old ex girlfriend bullied the shit out of this one kid. We still feel really really bad that we did it. Though the funny thing is he is now my best friend. The world works in mysterious ways.
I almost broke my little sister's ribs once. She was refusing to sign mum's birthday card and she was really stroppy because she would rather watch tv. So I brought my fist up and then smashed it down on her ribs. She was very very lucky to not have her ribs broken.
I once accidentaly launched a beyblade into her face. It hit the ground with some beast speed and bounced staight back up and smacked her. I didn't even know they could do that.
Oh and just this thursday I poured brine shrimp eggs into my biology teacher's handbag. That was justified though as she has been a total bitch to us for years.
There are probably more but I will have to try to unlock the memories from my brain. It doesn't like me remembering the past for some reason.
I WUV MAH KITTIES!

Offline Rezon Listig

• FurAffinity - Izzura
  • Fursona Species: Red Fox
« Reply #39 on: July 20, 2012, 12:13:28 am »
Between when I stabbed my friend in the chest with a bowie knife (He survived and is well btw :P) and throwing a sharpened stick through my sister's leg ^_^;