Author Topic: Secret of mana  (Read 698 times)

Offline Wolfy

• "Graaaaape"!
  • Orange Level
  • Candies: 14
  • Scrum num num
  • Fursona Species: Border Collie
Secret of mana
« on: June 03, 2011, 05:26:35 pm »
Well it is a very old game, I am talking super nintendo kind of old but in my opinion the old games were the best.

It is a fantasy game like final fantasy but instead has roaming enemies instead of random battles and no proper ATB gauge.

Graphics are epic for its time and are still okay, the music was so awesome that I sometimes stand there in a village just to here it.

The weapons are decent and most of the magic just owns everything. There are decent main characters and you actually have some level of control over your AI friends which is more than some games can say.

I personally give this game a 9 out of 10 as it is my favorite game. The only downsides being the stupidly high power of your magic which stops me enjoying a boss fight if I use it, and the fact that I always want to start a new game and so barely ever actually finish it.

There is almost no level limit which is good compared to Fallouts appalingly low level limit.

And if this has not interested you yet it has a DRAGON that you can personally fly and he is bootifuls (yes it is a word)
I WUV MAH KITTIES!

Offline Kallen

• Novice Bard.
  • Yellow Level
  • Candies: 21
  • Powered by caffeine
  • Fursona Species: Red fox
Re: Secret of mana
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2011, 06:45:58 pm »
This one of my most favorite games ever! this game was pretty much my childhood and a masterpiece!
Don't push the panic button.

Offline Wolfy

• "Graaaaape"!
  • Orange Level
  • Candies: 14
  • Scrum num num
  • Fursona Species: Border Collie
Re: Secret of mana
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2011, 08:07:32 am »
If you like me enjoyed it like that but your Super nintendo fails to live anymore then all you have to do is download some emulators onto the computer then you can download all your favorite SNES games. I have got emulatores for that, the original nes (doesnt work as the controller doesn't have enough buttons) and the game boy advance which for some reason has a speed up button!?!?!? Works great during pokemon emerald when I am grinding up levels. It is perfect you just need to buy some computer controller things, they should be cheap.
I WUV MAH KITTIES!

Offline Kallen

• Novice Bard.
  • Yellow Level
  • Candies: 21