Author Topic: Just a quick note about delete posts.  (Read 918 times)

Offline lucien

• i sold my hands for food
  • Purple Level
  • Cookies: 204
  • so please feed me.
    • DeviantArt - m0rtuum
    • FurAffinity - spazzeh
    • Twitter - onlygxdforgives
  • Fursona Species: african lion
Just a quick note about delete posts.
« on: July 19, 2011, 08:35:56 pm »
Hello!
I've been seeing a lot of people getting upset over their posts being deleted lately, so I figured that I'd clear up the misconception of why they're getting deleted.

Firstly, they are not being deleted because we're trying to censor or control what you say. A lot of people seem to be thinking this, and I can understand why.
Let me reassure you, our staff is 100% unbiased and reliable. We would never delete a post because we don't agree with it or because we want to restrict what you can say on here.

If your post is deleted, it is probably because if broke one of the forum rules.
We also have a few small occasions where a post is deleted due to other reasons; usually those have to do with things that are highly offensive (such as religion bashing, trash-talking forum members, etc.), posts along the line of "mods, why did you delete my post", and uh ... other reasons that are slipping my mind HELP ME OUT, STAFF.

But, we are not required to tell you why we've deleted your post every time we do so. So, please, do not complain if your post gets deleted without reasoning. If you really want to know why it was deleted, message any of the staff members. We'll be glad to help you clear up any confusion, but we're not going to go out of our way to explain why every single post was deleted.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. The staff is here to help out. :3
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Pride Flag - transgender
  • Pride Flag - gay
  • Pronouns: he/him