Author Topic: It's ME! Hi there!  (Read 350 times)

Offline Res The Rabbit

• Candies: 0
    • DeviantArt - ResTheRabbit
    • FurAffinity - Res The Rabbit
  • Fursona Species: Rabbit (no specific species of rabbit)
It's ME! Hi there!
« on: August 13, 2011, 12:28:38 am »
Well... introductions are as such. I'm happy to be here and say hi. So... HI! I'm Res, or you can call me Box, but that's only really if you know me in other forums or over xbox live. My real name is Marshall. I'm a furry. I am 18. I do a lot of art. I am a blackbelt in MMA, do a little free running, read, write, play games, watch tons of movies (netflix is amazing). I'm about to attend college in October for animation at the Art Institute of Nashville, TN. I'm very excited about that.

I absolutely love talking to people and making friends, so you can contact me over AIM (restherabbit), skype (box0lions), xbox live (BOX O BULLETS), Private message, email, and if I get to trusting you, text... maybe...

I'm open to just about everything. I listen to every genre of music and I watch any movie, play any game, draw anything, try everything at least once... mostly that last rule applies to foods and drinks. So I'm pretty versatile. I try to get my paws into everything. :3

Whelp... that was a long intro, but I hope it's  pretty descriptive and not annoying. Hope to see everyone soon!

Offline Seth

• Blue Level
  • Candies: 50
    • DeviantArt - SethMongoose
    • FurAffinity - Safaia
  • Fursona Species: Yellow Mongoose/Reindeer Hybrid
Re: It's ME! Hi there!
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2011, 01:21:38 am »
Hello and welcome to the forums! Hope you have fun here!~