Author Topic: Deus Ex: Human Revolution  (Read 694 times)

Offline Fr33zy

• Wolfy
  • Red Level
  • Cookies: 2
  • Fursona Species: Timber Wolf
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
« on: September 02, 2011, 09:11:25 am »
Okay, I could go into huge detail about every aspect of this game, but that would be pointless.

If you love RPGs, you will LOVE Human Revolution, its a damn amazing game, it plays sorta like Mass Effect/Splinter cell conviction and Gears of War. Depending on if you chose to play the game as stealthy, or a shooter.

There are SOME bugs, dont get me wrong, but you will be totally immersed in the world after around 5 minutes of play.

CoD Kiddies will find the gun game a bit slow I guess too, but essentially, if you love games. Get Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Offline Nick

• Yellow Level
  • Cookies: 10
  • Take everything one step at a time
    • DeviantArt - nickrocks3636
    • FurAffinity - nickrocks3636
    • My Blog in South Korea
  • Fursona Species: Grey Wolf
Re: Deus Ex: Human Revolution
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2011, 04:13:34 pm »
I got it and its amazing :D not to spoil anything i just got to singapore. Ill leave it at that :P It is so awesome my guy is a pure hacker with some steath stuff mixed in which pretty much means its fricken hard to beat some of those boss battles but otherwise its awesome :D im about 25 hours in xD
Feel free to message me anytime. I'm here for everyone

Offline zspartancats

• Spartan
  • Blue Level
  • Cookies: 59
  • I AM A RHINO!
    • DeviantArt - zspartancats
    • FurAffinity - zspartancats
    • LiveJournal - zspartancats
  • Fursona Species: Rhino
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2011, 04:43:41 pm »
Deus Ex Human Revolution was a great games and had a blast playing it.

This game has lots of different play styles for people. You can be a stealthy ninja, gun blazing cyborg, peaceful soul, and the list goes on.  There are many different ways to complete your objective. I've found four or five different paths to an objective in my first play through alone.  This games will fit to almost any play style. The only problem is the boss fights.

They're is only one way to beat the bosses in the game and that is by lobbing EMP grenades and shooting like a mad man.

Gun Variety can be a little dull at  times too.  Your limited to few guns for half the game. Bullets feel like they're weak and do little damage. Especially went crap hits the fan and those Heavy troopers  come lumbering over with a Machine gun.

The NPC character conversations felt a little stiff and robotic.  Adam Jensen sounds like he has a beach in his throat. Its gravelly but not that bad.

This game does have a sandbox element to it. Your allowed to run around three different cities between story missions and complete side quest. Which are generally fun.

The story is mainly about the mortality of combing robotic evolution and saving your girlfriend.

Great game and the ending is just truly amazing. The ending is split in four parts. Their is no good or bad ending they all have their goods and bads.

Offline Nick

• Yellow Level
  • Cookies: 10
  • Take everything one step at a time
    • DeviantArt - nickrocks3636
    • FurAffinity - nickrocks3636
    • My Blog in South Korea
  • Fursona Species: Grey Wolf
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2011, 11:26:53 pm »
Yea i havnt played in a bit havnt had the time but it has been a fun game so far :D. tho i regret putting all my points into steath and hacking and none in like shooting cus i end up shooting anyways cus im a fail at steath xD
Feel free to message me anytime. I'm here for everyone

Offline Renegade-Sandwich

• WHENS MAHVEL?
  • Green Level
  • Cookies: 20
  • Dedotated Wam
    • FurAffinity - Renegade-Sandwich
  • Fursona Species: Gryphon العنقاء
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2011, 08:38:01 pm »
One of the best games I've ever played hands down if you haven't already just go buy it.