Author Topic: Blood and gutts  (Read 1758 times)

Offline Polaris

• Yellow Level
  • Cookies: 11
  • Causing cavities with every giggle.
    • Deviantart
Blood and gutts
« on: November 09, 2004, 12:56:26 pm »
If I think about it or see something graphic I some times get a bit light headed and queezy.
I don't have a weak constitution , but I do feel sick some times.
I want to know just who likes/hates/doesn't care for overt violence.
:staffedit-sig:

Offline Skitz

• Red Level
  • Cookies: 2
Blood and gutts
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2004, 01:16:11 pm »
hehe, then don't vist www.Ogrish.Com or www.Snuffx.Com

But i think i'm de-senseitized to it :p

Plus my Halo 2 Xbox Live Battle Cry Is I LOVE BLOOD AND VIOLENCE!!! (Taken From Sarge In RedvsBlue)
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
- George Orwell

Offline Ibun

• Red Level
  • Cookies: 6
  • With me whack fol the do fol the diddlely idle ay
    • DeviantArt
Blood and gutts
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2004, 03:25:47 pm »
I'm not a fan of snuff/gore/stuff like that. Mild violence doesn't affect me too much, but blood and guts... ick. >_<

Offline Catsune

• Orange Level
Blood and gutts
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2004, 05:23:55 pm »
Uhm, nope! Can't stand any gore at all. The only violence I can stand is when one runs over and bashes the other over the head with a sword, but he does nothing but flash as numbers pop up! Yum..

Offline Taris Quickpaw

• Second Life Addict
  • Green Level
  • Cookies: 5
  • Think before you speak!
    • Taris' Den
Blood and gutts
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2004, 05:59:20 pm »
bah, cant we all just get along?  er...  well, i can tolerate blood and guts and stuff, but i dont like it at all.  I guess with my heart of gold, i feel the pain and suffering of others, even fictonal characters....  Often i get angry/.enraged becouse the guts and blood is spilt over something stupid, and i'm like, "Duh!", and get all upset...  >>  oops, ranting.....  Anyway, dont likes the blood n guts n suffering...
join us on IRC using mIRC or XChat at irc.furnet.org  #furryteens

We are looking for new Half-Ops and Ops to moderate the IRC channel!  Please send applications to me in a PM!

Offline FoxChild

• Red Level
Blood and gutts
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2004, 08:23:07 pm »
Strange strange thing... i can tolerate my own blood quite well, but if I see a large amount of someone elses, i get queesy. I can stand large quantities of my own, as has been demonstrated time and time again through stupid nosebleeds from changes in the atmosphere *grolws*.
Life is like a box of chocolates: If you eat too much too quickly, you'll get a stomache ache!

Comics: Ozy and Millie, Faux Pas, & One Hour Photo (soon to come!)

Offline Simba Wula

• Blue Level
  • Cookies: -65493
Blood and gutts
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2004, 09:35:52 pm »
I can't stand much of it all. In fact you should have seen me when my friends picked The Texas Chainsaw Masscure movie out of all the other movies to watch that night >.< I nearly puked 6 times at just two parts. And then in Science you got to disect things thats even worst then a movie and after you got to write about it *ick* But the only time I'm okay with it is when your the one accidently injuring yourself and drawing blood all over the place XD I've done it about 5 times now and holy shit were that was some stupid shit I did XD Oh and kremember kids blood tastes like copper if your wondering :P

Offline Simba Wula

• Blue Level
Blood and gutts
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2004, 08:37:44 pm »
Well thats a pretty disturbing picture thats going to keep me up longer tonight >.< don't see why someone could do that then kill themselves after. So ya I think I'm going to go like visit the bathroom now >.>

Offline Taris Quickpaw

• Second Life Addict
  • Green Level
  • Think before you speak!
    • Taris' Den
Blood and gutts
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2004, 02:42:31 am »
yea, its not so much the blood and guts that gets me.  It's the reson that their there, where you can see em...  <<
join us on IRC using mIRC or XChat at irc.furnet.org  #furryteens

We are looking for new Half-Ops and Ops to moderate the IRC channel!  Please send applications to me in a PM!

Offline Winter

• Orange Level
Blood and gutts
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2004, 06:54:33 pm »
eh, being pre-med gore really does not bother me.
OMFGBBQKITTENS!!!

Offline Spectrum

• Red Level
  • Cookies: 1
Blood and gutts
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2004, 05:39:05 pm »
Dont go near Resident Evil 4 then XD Theres so much gore I'm not complaining >.>

Offline Polaris

• Yellow Level
  • Causing cavities with every giggle.
    • Deviantart
Blood and gutts
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2004, 01:12:02 pm »
I can tolerate video and cg, but seeing it in real life and thinking about it at the same time is what gets to me.
of coarse it's all in my head so if I just ignore it or don't smell anything I'm fine.

Offline Spectrum

• Red Level
  • Cookies: 1
Blood and gutts
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2004, 07:19:46 pm »
I do pretty well with it IRL, I've seen people be ran over, filled with bullets, and head decapitations so I'm used to it all. Besides I'm gonna be a Forensics Expert, I gotta get used to it if I wanna make over 100k a year XD

Offline Winter

• Orange Level
Blood and gutts
« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2004, 12:24:36 pm »
Quote from: Spectrum
I do pretty well with it IRL, I've seen people be ran over, filled with bullets, and head decapitations so I'm used to it all. Besides I'm gonna be a Forensics Expert, I gotta get used to it if I wanna make over 100k a year XD

good point
OMFGBBQKITTENS!!!

Offline Chip Redtail

• Green Level
  • Puppies are food! :P
Blood and gutts
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2005, 12:35:56 am »
blood and guts haven't bothered me at all since i was little. i'm almost completely desensitised to it. that's what american tv does to ya.

Offline Ocelot Kalinda

• Orange Level
  • Cookies: 6
  • Umm...meow and stuff.
    • Myspace bullshit.
Blood and gutts
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2005, 01:37:10 am »
I'm not bothered by it at all. My mom, aunt, grandma, and I'm pretty sure a few otehr aunts are all nurses. When I was 5 my grandma used to make me watch the videos of surgeries that she helped with. Also when I was 10 I saw a friend of mine get impaled on this metal bar (he was swinging on it, it snapped, he fell, it went into him >_<) Yeah...so gore doesn't bother me.

Now vore...naw, I'm not really into that. Maybe soft vore.
VNV Nation - Beloved - "Moments lost and time remains, I am so proud of what we were. No pain remains, no feeling. Eternity awaits. Grant me wings that I might fly, my restless soul is longing. No pain remains, no feeling. Eternity awaits"

Offline Ben Lagg

• Orange Level
  • Cookies: 0
Blood and gutts
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2005, 01:49:27 am »
I don't mind splatter, but Clockwork Orange had the hardest violence, in my opinion...

Not a fan of blood and guts (Iron so cold.... Shall now redden!! HUZZAH!!!) but I don't mind it. In movies and such, real life it seems worse (Nerd warrior I am, yes). And I like vore too! ^.^ (NOT in real life, 'cause other people mind it there.)
"Take life seriously, if taking life is your profession"
                - Shannat Pansamsi, assassin monk

Offline Simba Wula

• Blue Level
Blood and gutts
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2005, 03:20:02 am »
I really didn't mind seeing blood and guts after they haven been spilled. But after seeing saw and how its shed in there made me nearly puke >.<

Offline Kimouru_Hasagara

• Yellow Level
  • Im Teh EBIL king!!
    • The Fire Inside
Re: Blood and gutts
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2006, 12:59:59 am »
I like the game Alien vs. Predator. I was the predator and repeatedly hit some dudes corpse with my claws. His legs and arms and head popped off! YAAAY! =D I love pointless violence!
"Have you heard the news that you're dead?
No one ever had much nice to say
I think they never liked you anyway
Oh take me from the hospital bed
Wouldn't it be grand? It ain't exactly what you planned.
And wouldn't it be great If we were dead? "
www.freewebs.com/kimouru <- My site :o

Offline Simba Wula

• Blue Level
Re: Blood and gutts
« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2006, 01:38:22 am »
Go play FEAR then XP now that game had alot of violence. But I guess it did have a point to it >.> but its all up to how you view it XP