Offline Skitz

• Red Level
  • Cookies: 2
Halo 2
« on: November 09, 2004, 01:19:33 pm »
...And Halo 2 Was Released Upon Thee Earth

...Two Days Later It Gets Shipped To The Rerest Of The World

DAMM YOU AMERICA!!!
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
- George Orwell

Offline Zanatiz, The Silver

• Red Level
  • Cookies: 0
The Heavens opened...
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2004, 02:04:00 pm »
HAHAHAHAHAHA BOW TO ME FOR I OWN HALO 2!!!!!

But no Xbox... XD!!

Offline Skitz

• Red Level
The Heavens opened...
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2004, 02:06:57 pm »
Quote from: Zanatiz, The Silver
But no Xbox... XD!!

o.0
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
- George Orwell

Offline Zanatiz, The Silver

• Red Level
The Heavens opened...
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2004, 02:09:21 pm »
Quote from: Skitz
But no Xbox... XD!!

o.0

I bought it just in case I get an Xbox ^^;;

Offline FoxChild

• Red Level
The Heavens opened...
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2004, 02:10:09 pm »
HAHAHAHAHAHA BOW TO ME FOR I OWN HALO 2!!!!!

But no Xbox... XD!!

hehe, funny. I preordered the thing before i owned an XBox as well, but eventually did get one. So now I have Halo 2 (which in my opinion is already far beter than it's predicesor in terms of action) and an xbox... now i need more controllers =/.
Life is like a box of chocolates: If you eat too much too quickly, you'll get a stomache ache!

Comics: Ozy and Millie, Faux Pas, & One Hour Photo (soon to come!)

Offline Taris Quickpaw

• Second Life Addict
  • Green Level
  • Cookies: 5
  • Think before you speak!
    • Taris' Den
The Heavens opened...
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2004, 06:08:30 pm »
heh, there were soooo meny ppl not at school today becouse they were out at 1 in the morning at the game shop standing in line for a copy.  then they got home and played it all day!  I wish I had an xbox...  ;_;

Halo is a game.  duh.  You are a geneticly modified soilder in powerful body armor, Master Cheif, i beleive...  Anyway, this alien race has begun atacking our outer colonies in space, and we have gone to fight them.  That is the first Halo.  In Halo2, they have reached earth, and you must fight to save the world, i guess.  i havent played the second one, so corect me if i am wrong...
join us on IRC using mIRC or XChat at irc.furnet.org  #furryteens

We are looking for new Half-Ops and Ops to moderate the IRC channel!  Please send applications to me in a PM!

Offline Skitz

• Red Level
The Heavens opened...
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2004, 06:55:12 pm »
Quote from: Princess Rei
What on earth is Halo about anyways?

i can explain it all for you but i'll do it tomorrow, tis a bit late over here to type it all out :p

Or can i just say its thee most best game created ;)
- George Orwell

Offline Spectrum

• Red Level
  • Cookies: 1
The Heavens opened...
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2004, 07:29:46 pm »
I got it last night at 12 am >.> I'm on the fifth level so far and I must say, while i hate having no health and only a shield bar, the dual weilder kicks major ass. Two elite rapid fire guns = Fear.

Offline Icefox

• Red Level
  • Cookies: 3
  • rawr ^^
The Heavens opened...
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2004, 07:55:08 pm »
I played Halo a grand total of twice.  I sucked horribly, and I'm not that big into 1st person shooters anyway, so I guess I'm the last living thing on this earth that could care less about Halo 2.

Offline FoxChild

• Red Level
The Heavens opened...
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2004, 08:43:16 pm »
Quote from: Spectrum
I got it last night at 12 am >.> I'm on the fifth level so far and I must say, while i hate having no health and only a shield bar, the dual weilder kicks major ass. Two elite rapid fire guns = Fear.

no health bar is a good bit more realistic, though. it makes you more cautios as well. you never know if your just that little bit above dead in the game, or raring to go as if you've never been hit. Makes you take chances, makes you think it through. good call, i'd say, on the creators part.

and no, Halo is NOT the greatest game ever reated, but it sure as can be is fun.
Life is like a box of chocolates: If you eat too much too quickly, you'll get a stomache ache!

Comics: Ozy and Millie, Faux Pas, & One Hour Photo (soon to come!)

Offline Simba Wula

• Blue Level
  • Cookies: -65493
The Heavens opened...
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2004, 09:04:24 pm »
I want to get halo 2 so badly ;.; but if I'm uber lucky I'll be able to bum it off a friend for the weekend but chances are slim right now v.v but then I could always try the rental store for a copy. But if worst comes to worst I'm isolating myself from alot of people I like that could ruin the storyline for me >.<

Offline NobodySpecial

• Red Level
Oi
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2004, 03:08:52 am »
Got it last week, I thought the ending was quite lame. See for yourselves when you complete it. Although I didn't like the ending, the gameplay was quite fun. I am the death bringer with the plasma sword. *chuckle*.  Yeah it is a bit more realistic, the grenade throws are proof enough, and the shield being your only life source. The graphics are a heck of a lot better to boot. I enjoy the fact you can customize and  play as a elite soldier in multiplayer mode.
"Did you just "Lol" on me?"

Offline Catsune

• Orange Level
The Heavens opened...
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2004, 06:14:05 pm »
« Last Edit: March 17, 2007, 08:02:37 pm by Catsune »

Offline Fenix

• Yellow Level
The Heavens opened...
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2004, 08:07:12 pm »
I bought Halo 2 at the stroke of Midnight on Tuesday Nov. 9!!! It kicks major ass and the story is so compelling, i'll be playing it again...and again....and again....etc.

I didn't save it but i was at the part where u play an elite!! ^_^

I'm saving all my game time to play Co-op with my best friend who's coming over my houst this weekend. Another Halo fanatic. I got the first Halo and we played it till we beat it...he always seemed to kill the huamns for some reason. O.o

Offline Simba Wula

• Blue Level
The Heavens opened...
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2004, 08:47:44 pm »
I'm a major Halo fan because I've like blocked people on my messengers that might ruin the storyline for me and like took down a few kids at school today before they gave anything way. And I think I got a sign from god saying I might be able to play it since I accidently got a random job tomorrow which will give me enough money to see my friends on friday and play it with them ^.^ if its not a sign I'm going to end up pulling hair out of my head >.<

Offline Zellyn

• Orange Level
The Heavens opened...
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2004, 05:40:14 pm »
The Heavens opened...

And also set forth another Game

EVERQUEST 2!!!

And thus is the beginning of the end of my social life.

<Goes and plays with his baby dragon>

Offline Night Wolf

• http://www.geocities.com/nightsladewolf
The Heavens opened...
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2004, 07:55:12 pm »
o_o I'm not a fan of first-person shooters, myself, but WOW there were a lot of people talking about it yesterday and the day before.

GTA San Andreas, too. XD A friend of mine spazzed when he had to wait a few days before he could get it.. lol
You disturb me like a cheese burrito.
Without cheese.
[scared yet?]

Offline Simba Wula

• Blue Level
The Heavens opened...
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2004, 08:53:41 pm »
BOO YA I FINALLY DID IT!!! I finally managed to get a rental store to hold onto Halo 2 till tomorrow and the rental is one week long! But the downside is I'm only aloud playing on my Xbox during the weekends or else its taken away >.< Oh well only one more restless night then I'll have to pull a all nighter to beat the game in time during the weekend ^.^ So to warn everyone before it happens I might be a grochy lion after sunday for a week.

Offline Spectrum

• Red Level
The Heavens opened...
« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2004, 02:05:09 am »
Have fun with the game Simba! And if you have Xbox live let me know! I'll team up with ya in some Team Slayer!

Offline Simba Wula

• Blue Level
The Heavens opened...
« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2004, 03:10:40 pm »
Sorry Spectrum no Xbox live but if I could bget a hold of a account frm tonibght till tomorrow night I could play with you but chances of that happening are slim so ya >.> but me and my other fur friend will have alot of fun playing co op and deathmatch against each other ^.^