Author Topic: Halo 2  (Read 7409 times)

Offline Simba Wula

• Blue Level
  • Candies: -65493
Halo 2
« Reply #40 on: November 20, 2004, 04:46:02 am »
Ya most games nowadays have religious aspects in them and mostly in my favorite ones too and I usually find out about them from other people telling me. So ya I guess its sorta intresting where they throw in religious stuff for storyline. And I was wondering how many here have unlocked that fondation map for Halo 2? because that is so great for me to get kill after kill non stop without my opponents killing me XD but they do manage to get me once every few deaths they get from me.

Offline Fenix

• Yellow Level
  • Candies: 2
Halo 2
« Reply #41 on: November 20, 2004, 01:44:49 pm »
foundation map? u mean in multiplayer? hmm....you have to unlock it? guess it's a secret thing in there. I'll check it out later.

Offline Skitz

• Red Level
Halo 2
« Reply #42 on: November 20, 2004, 07:40:27 pm »
Na, the new update allows you to have it anyways :p
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
- George Orwell

Offline Zanatiz, The Silver

• Red Level
  • Candies: 0
Halo 2
« Reply #43 on: November 20, 2004, 08:23:18 pm »
<Random> The sentinel beam is the best weapon in the game </Random> Sorry, couldn't resist XD

Offline Fenix

• Yellow Level
Halo 2
« Reply #44 on: November 20, 2004, 08:29:13 pm »
I'm so with you on that Zanatiz!!! ^_^

• Red Level
Halo 2
« Reply #45 on: November 20, 2004, 08:43:27 pm »
Quote from: Fenix
I'm so with you on that Zanatiz!!! ^_^

Yeah, Team sentinel beam games rule ^_^

Offline Fenix

• Yellow Level
Halo 2
« Reply #46 on: November 20, 2004, 08:44:31 pm »
Hell yeah!!! ^^

Offline Simba Wula

• Blue Level
Halo 2
« Reply #47 on: November 21, 2004, 01:19:29 am »
Man I kick so much frickin ass against all my friends using just a sub machine gun in my left hand and a pistol in my right hand for 80% of games. Everyone must bow down to Simba Dude the covenant god of sub machine guns and pistols ^.^

• Red Level
Halo 2
« Reply #48 on: November 21, 2004, 10:40:45 am »
Quote from: Simba Dude
Man I kick so much frickin ass against all my friends using just a sub machine gun in my left hand and a pistol in my right hand for 80% of games. Everyone must bow down to Simba Dude the covenant god of sub machine guns and pistols ^.^

Bleh, I would have been god with Plasma pistols if they hadn't powered them down so much XD

Offline Night Wolf

• Candies: 1
    • http://www.geocities.com/nightsladewolf
Halo 2
« Reply #49 on: November 21, 2004, 09:05:16 pm »
Plasma guns... whee. ^^ I like the Plasma rifles the best!

I can't believe I just said that. OMG.

XD

I'm not much of a first-person shooter.. at all. I really don't like that style of gameplay mostly because it seems like the only thing that matters is BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD.
There was a loooot of blue blood. o_o;;

Apparently, I kick ass in it, too. o_o Which scares me quite a bit. *Has never played more than 15 minutes of an FPS before*

The Needler is shiiiiiny... XD
You disturb me like a cheese burrito.
Without cheese.
[scared yet?]

Offline Spectrum

• Red Level
  • Candies: 1
Halo 2
« Reply #50 on: November 22, 2004, 02:07:46 am »
Quote from: Fenix
...aren't we noticing something when we play video games today that alot of games religious aspects to them?

Take Silent Hill 3 for example, they used the seal of Metatron as a barrier for Alyssa's power yet Metatron is an archangel.

I'm just thinking that video game industries today are getting more religious by the second. ...i might be wrong. O.o

You forgot to mention Samuel, a fallen angel was the cults God :P

And hands down the best weapon is the Sentinel Beam, thanks to all those retarded flood its very helpful.

Offline Simba Wula

• Blue Level
Halo 2
« Reply #51 on: November 22, 2004, 05:02:35 pm »
LOL Yes Night the needlers are shiney and damn are those Brute Plasma Rifles so frickin good. But what made me mad was the assault rifle has been replaced with the Battle Rifle. The Plasma Pistol lost its L337 powers of doom. The pistol lost its sniper mode ;.; but oh well makes it harder for us Halo 2 junkies to re learn all the old and new weapons ^.^

Offline Skitz

• Red Level
Halo 2
« Reply #52 on: November 27, 2004, 06:55:48 pm »
I beat the game last week, i am not happy...
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
- George Orwell

Offline Simba Wula

• Blue Level
Halo 2
« Reply #53 on: November 27, 2004, 08:00:42 pm »
Oh if anyone wants to see a really stupid/pointless glitch bug thing go to the first mission that you play as the Arbiter. But you can only do this glitch on Co-op. Anyways you like play the mission however you like but when you get to the blue energy door thing where the bad dude is behind it and it plays the cinematic where the guy says you will die in the storm. After that both of you run up the platforms to the elevator to where you have to slash the cords to make the station fall. So you have one friend activate the elevator but have the other one stay behind. Just before the friend left behind gets teleported to the friend in the elevator he has to hit the button which activated the elevator. If your timing is good you'll both be stuck on the elevator in middle of the storm and can never get out. MUHAHAHA. Actually you can both die at the same time by jumping off, killing each other somehow, restarting the level or go back to the last checkpoint.

And before you ask me how I found this or think I got way to much time on my paws or something bizarre. I found this by accident when playing with my friend on Co-op and I was playing with the elevator because he went up without me and I started freaking out and hitting the button rapidly till I got teleported with him to the middle of no where. Yes I've proved anyone can do this because I've did it about 5 times so far for fun to play with peoples minds.

Offline NobodySpecial

• Red Level
Oi
« Reply #54 on: November 27, 2004, 09:33:51 pm »
How many skulls ya find yet? This quesiton goes to everyone.
"Did you just "Lol" on me?"

Offline Skitz

• Red Level
Halo 2
« Reply #55 on: November 28, 2004, 03:09:47 pm »
i still on'y see the one, but people are trying to play it with just the skull to see what happens

and someone thought of a therory that it represents the "death" (Which i find stuipd) of the pistol, the skull means the death, the grenades(3) are how many heads shoots you need to kill and the binoculars are the scope (Btw not sure about the grenades, i thought that up :p)
- George Orwell

Offline Simba Wula

• Blue Level
Halo 2
« Reply #56 on: November 28, 2004, 03:57:38 pm »
Ya I've only found the one skull on the second level which is pretty pointless since it just makes the game harder to do unless you want more of a challenge for the hardcore players to show off. And all that gear around the skull I think represents pretty much nothing.

Offline NobodySpecial

• Red Level
Oi
« Reply #57 on: November 28, 2004, 07:57:01 pm »
I found three so far. The first one was on the first level before the cairo station.  When you begin the game with the guy talking to you and such asking you to look up and down and make sure your aim is how you want it and such. Then the sarge comes up on the elevator to pick you up. You gotta wait for him to say  " Would it help if I said   please?" Then get in the elevator then when you get on the shuttle on the lower level, look to the right when inside, and through the glass , there should be a skull resting on a box and hold x near the glass to pick it up. It is unknown, and it does nothing. But the other skull later on when you defend the cairo station is called the thunderstorm skull, it makes all the elites spec- ops elites, ya know... the ones all in white and much more tougher? Geez, as if legendary mode wasn't tough to begin with, aye? Lastly the other skull I found so far was on outskirts, and it just took off everything off the screen (crosshairs) so you don't know where your aiming or how your shield is, or how much ammo or grenades you hold, quite annoying. Im still trying to complete the game on legendary and just findin the skulls as I go along. Tough.

Offline Skitz

• Red Level
Halo 2
« Reply #58 on: November 29, 2004, 02:00:22 pm »
- George Orwell

Offline NobodySpecial

• Red Level
Oi
« Reply #59 on: November 29, 2004, 04:48:41 pm »
Wheres the fun in that?