Author Topic: stuffed animals  (Read 9638 times)

Offline Luisitop Lockat

• You must see... How dumb I am. ^u^;
  • Yellow Level
  • Candies: 11
  • Whatcha lookin at!? ¬¬
    • DeviantArt - Luisitop14
    • FurAffinity - Luisitop14
  • Fursona Species: Siamese Cat/Silver Fox Mix
Re: stuffed animals
« Reply #40 on: January 03, 2012, 12:28:16 am »
I will ask my mom to tell her to brough me a stuffed bear... I want at least 2... One for me... And the another for... Me!!! Just kidding... The another one for my girlfriend...
Hey! I have a message from my life!! My past life~
"If your day starts good, Get ready because it may mess up at any moment" -Luisitop
Icon made by MistyTehCat

Offline Akira

• Orange Level
  • Candies: 4
  • (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    • FurAffinity - swiftpurpose
  • Fursona Species: arctic fox
« Reply #41 on: January 09, 2012, 08:11:45 pm »
i used to have a stuffed rabbit that i named bun-bun (i was obsessed with repetition as a young child). i used it so much that i basically rubbed the fur off of it, my mom had to make a cover for it to keep it from falling apart, i currently dont have any more stuffed animals :C

Offline Daniel A. Skirtandzy

• Purple Level
  • Candies: 162
    • FurAffinity - Skirtandzy1
    • LiveJournal - Skirtandzy
    • Twitter - Skirtandzy
  • Fursona Species: Domestic Cat
« Reply #42 on: January 09, 2012, 08:46:49 pm »
I got a little Christmas hamster the other night, on sale. It is so cute.
  • Flag - lawyer
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Site Donor

Offline Yona

• Green Level
  • Candies: 42
    • DeviantArt - Aw3someJon
    • FurAffinity - Yonaradros
  • Fursona Species: Cat
« Reply #43 on: January 09, 2012, 09:29:45 pm »
I have the cutest stuffed skunk back at home that I got when I had my skunk fursona. I still love that little bastard~<3

Offline SweetCandyHusky

• Red Level
  • Candies: 3
  • I love you all!!!!!!
  • Fursona Species: Husky
« Reply #44 on: March 03, 2012, 10:18:42 pm »
I have like 200. I never use them anymore though they just they locked up in a closet >.< Not even my puppy wants them. What are they? I guess you could say they were childhood friends. I was really awkward several years ago......
I love you all! Furries rule!!!!!!

Offline The Woolly One

• Horns up here.
  • Sitewide Moderator
  • Candies: 304
  • Hoofies down here.
    • FurAffinity - TinyBabyHooves
    • Twitter - @SheepScientist
  • Fursona Species: Sheep (Finn Dorset)
« Reply #45 on: March 04, 2012, 09:06:44 am »
I currently unashamedly posses quite a lot of plushies:

• A  Fallow Deer Fawn plush
  • A Bambi plush
  • An Ocelot plush
  • Various Teddy bears
  • An Archaeopteryx plush
  • Red-and-green Macaw Parrot plush
  • A Dyeing Dart Frog plush
  • A Chimpanzee plush

That's about all of the ones which I can think at the top of my head.
  • Flag - england
  • Site Donor
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His

Offline Spoopy ★ Panda

• Not a duck!
  • Administrator
  • Candies: 586
  • :*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。
    • DeviantArt - cocoapanda
    • FurAffinity - cocoapanda
  • Fursona Species: Platypus
« Reply #46 on: March 04, 2012, 10:56:24 am »

SWEET LORD I WANT AN ARCHEOPTERYX PLUSH
as;ldjf;lajs
I love those so much, I don't even understand why. I nearly cried when we learned about them in Bio

BUT YEAH uh
Currently half my plushies are packed away in a box =[ It feels so empty without them
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Pride Flag - asexual
  • Pronouns: They/them
  • Award - Graphic Artist

Offline Zute

• Red Level
  • Candies: 3
    • DeviantArt - Sopherdoodlez
    • FurAffinity - Sopherdoodlez
  • Fursona Species: Coyote/Dingo/Wolf.
« Reply #47 on: March 04, 2012, 04:37:23 pm »
I have way too many to count;
But the two I can't sleep without are a multicoloured rabbit and a pink and white cat.
The cat's called Catherine and the rabbit's called Rabbit dhsauda xD (I WAS ONLY YOUNGG)

Offline Meadow Whisper (Natasha)

• ᎣᏏᏲ! I'm a horse now! ^.^
  • FT Founder
  • Candies: 397
    • DeviantArt - lupiniastudios
    • FurAffinity - softpaw
    • Twitter - lupinia
    • Weasyl - softpaw
    • Lupinia Studios
  • Fursona Species: Chincoteague Pony
« Reply #48 on: March 04, 2012, 04:58:23 pm »
It occurs to me that I never posted here.  I have a huge number of plushies, but some of them are more special.  Click the thumbnails for larger images.

First is Nadia.  She gives great snuggles when I'm feeling down.

Next up is Chester.  He's slept with me every single night since about 2004, when I first got him.  I pretty much can't sleep without him.

Lastly, there's Vic.  When I first got him, I was working a terrible delivery job, spending 9 hours a day, 5 days a week in the car in city traffic.  One day, when I stopped at home during a particularly stressful shift, my boyfriend at the time suggested I bring Vic along, since he was small enough to not get in the way, but big enough to hug.  Having him along for the ride was a remarkably effective stress reliever, and every single day afterwards, he came along to work with me.  Simply having him there to look cute helped a lot, and when things got to be too much, I'd stop for a minute and give him a hug.

I haven't done that job for years, so nowadays, he's my faithful travelling companion, always riding next to me when I go somewhere.

• Award - Beta Tester
  • Site Donor
  • Pride Flag - transgender
  • Pride Flag - gay
  • Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
Here is a horse I have made for you:
        |,\_/,\_
 ,-__/,   ,       )kk
.                     \,kkk
 \    ,___....--     \kkkk
           \               \kkkkk
             \               \kkkkk

Note:  I'm no longer actively involved in running this site, so while I welcome any personal messages, please do not contact me about account issues.  Please direct all such inquiries to Panda.  Thanks for all the years of awesome memories and friendship!  <3

Offline XxDawnshadowxX

• Harvester of Figs
  • Yellow Level
  • Candies: 18
  • Die Welt braucht mehr OOMPH! (*´∀`*)
    • DeviantArt - XxDawnshadowxX
    • FurAffinity - XxDawnshadowxX
    • LiveJournal - XxDawnshadowxX
    • Twitter - xxdawnshadowxx
  • Fursona Species: Siamese cat
« Reply #49 on: March 04, 2012, 08:58:37 pm »
I have a ton of plushies, most of them foxes, penguins, and various reptiles. I don't mess with most of them anymore.
The ones on my bed right now:

- A hUUgeE penguin that takes up half the bed.
- A little pink bear that I've had since I was about 4 or 5.
- A plushie of the character Grell Sutcliffe from the anime Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler
- Recently a plushie I made (http://xxdawnshadowxx.deviantart.com/#/d4rbix3) of the singer of OOMPH! based on this outfit of him. :O http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ly98uyzfXJ1qdgz0to1_400.jpg

Offline Blaidd

• Blue Level
  • Candies: 101
  • Fursona Species: a piece of fecal matter
« Reply #50 on: March 08, 2012, 07:52:34 pm »
I um, had quite a few, admittedly, enough to cover a bed twice over with still some to spare. But, not too long ago, I decided to give them to my little brother and sister (twins) seeing as how they hardly had any themselves. BUT, I did keep one which is very special to me and who is the oldest one Ive had. I still sleep with him. ~<3
  • Pronouns: They/Them He/Him

Offline Mik

• [Insert something meaningful here]
  • Purple Level
  • Candies: 68
  • Piece o' Piss ya bloody fruitshop owners!
    • DeviantArt - mikunefolf
    • FurAffinity - mikune
    • Twitter - MikuneFolf
  • Fursona Species: Folf
« Reply #51 on: March 08, 2012, 09:28:53 pm »
I have a few, my main one is a little Fox I leave on my bed and a teeny one that sits on a box next to my computer.

Offline Yona

• Green Level
  • Candies: 42
    • DeviantArt - Aw3someJon
    • FurAffinity - Yonaradros
  • Fursona Species: Cat
« Reply #52 on: March 18, 2012, 05:03:23 pm »
I have a couple plushies, though my two favorite are my black bear and skunk plushie, they're also my biggest, the rest are like beanie baby size >.>

I did give my boyfriend a fennec fox plushie on our first date <3

Offline Zukaro Travon

• Prince of Kenthar
  • Yellow Level
  • Candies: 13
« Reply #53 on: March 20, 2012, 11:27:58 am »
I have I think 30 plush foxes.  :3
(I love foxes <3)

Offline JakkSergal

• Red Level
  • Candies: 2
    • My Steam Page
  • Fursona Species: Sergal ( Alt: Schnolf )
« Reply #54 on: March 20, 2012, 12:49:38 pm »
Ish has a Lynx plushie that I got for my mate while on a road-trip from Florida to Washington (My home state), I missed him so much that I wanted to get him something for being so patient on waiting for me, I didn't have a choice to go on this trip or not. So I bought him the plush at the Yellow Stone gift shop for him and when I finally got home, he didn't want it. About a week or so later he dumped me.  :sad-fox:
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒FRIENDS▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

Offline Spoopy ★ Panda

• Not a duck!
  • Administrator
  • Candies: 586
  • :*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。
    • DeviantArt - cocoapanda
    • FurAffinity - cocoapanda
  • Fursona Species: Platypus
« Reply #55 on: March 20, 2012, 09:48:16 pm »
It occurs to me that I never posted here.  I have a huge number of plushies, but some of them are more special.  Click the thumbnails for larger images.
Awesome post :D Like I said before, I love plushies with a meaning/story behind them.
Also, I love how realistic and adorable all of those are

- Recently a plushie I made (http://xxdawnshadowxx.deviantart.com/#/d4rbix3) of the singer of OOMPH! based on this outfit of him. :O http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ly98uyzfXJ1qdgz0to1_400.jpg

Yep, you're obsessed...=P

I got some new ones this weekend...

The Stunky I've had for a couple years now, he's my traveling buddy
The Axew is a present for my brother
Aaand the Emboar. Ohh, Emboar. I bought one a couple hours after arriving to the con, set it down to wash my hands, and when I came back it was gone =/ It even had some of mine and my friend's kandi on it. It was really sad, plus that thing wasn't cheap x_X So the one in the picture is a replacement BUT thankfully, the Lost and Found said they had my original one :D So now I guess I will have twins, hahaha
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Pride Flag - asexual
  • Pronouns: They/them
  • Award - Graphic Artist

Offline Diulfy

• Candies: 0
  • Wolves are SO original.
  • Fursona Species: wolf
« Reply #56 on: March 23, 2012, 11:51:10 pm »
I used to have a bunch of stuffed animals, but I think a lot of them are in storage now. However, I have a cute Sky-Form Shaymin on the bookshelf next to my desk.

Offline DakotaLandon

• Orange Level
  • Candies: 10
  • I love to cuddle!
  • Fursona Species: canine mix
Stuffed Animals!
« Reply #57 on: February 12, 2014, 05:31:31 am »
Do you have stuffed animals?
If so, what are their names, species, and stories or personalities?
How did/do you play with them?
How long have you had them for?

I used to play stuffed animals with my brother when we were little, and my stuffed animal 'main characters' were/are Bear Super Sock the white bear (upright) who wears a brown bowtie, and Duke (the e is NOT silent) and he's a brown and black rotweiler, I think. They are besties. Bear Super Sock is social and outgoing. He can also be silly and loud, and he can fly. Duke is more quiet and introverted. He's really smart. They're both in high school (seniors) but Duke is in a program where he also teaches kindergarden in the same school (its a K-12).

Then there's Tigee, a white tiger. She's also a teenager and she's super good at karate. She does this thing where she spins fast and is like a tornado taking out her opponents. Also, in me and my brother's world of stuffed animals, tigers have milk that comes out of their tails. Since Tigees a teen, her milk is very good sweet milk. Older tigers have regular milk but they have more of it, and child tigers are still developing their ability to have milk, and at a young age its still very sour until they become a teen. Also, in this world, tigers have pouches in their chest/belly area. The size of the pouch depends on the size and age of the tiger.

Then there's Gugu, an orange Tabby, and Ralph, a white dog with black ears and tail. They are kindergardeners and best friends. They also really like music, especially rock and roll. They're very adventurous.

Cheesie is a gray tabby with white paws and a white mouth. She is Canadian and she's super smart. She's a fourth grader, I think. I actually got her in Canada. She's really good at science stuff.

Those are my stuffed animals from when I was young (I still have them). There are others who aren't as involved in the whole story. Like the chef penguin who does the school lunches. My brother's stuffed animals also play a big role in the world. He controls all the bad guys. Most of my more recent stuffed animals don't have names, stories, and personalities. There is Vincent and Lucas-Tommy, a golden lab and a cocker spaniel who are friends who I got more recently. Lucas-Tommy was abused by his last owners and he's kind of shy, Vincent is pretty generic.

So, what are your stuffed animals like?
« Last Edit: February 12, 2014, 05:35:17 am by DakotaLandon »
DΩL

Offline Applefolf

• We had to steal him from his fate
  • Purple Level
  • Candies: 299
  • So he could see another day
    • Twitter - Applefolf
Re: Stuffed Animals!
« Reply #58 on: February 12, 2014, 08:17:05 am »
I have a few stuffed animals myself: a dog called Tamber, a ladybug and a couple of others. The ladybug I guess I can say is old, around 7-9 years old. I won it at a raffle and loved it, mainly because I suck at raffles. :fox-:P:
Tamber on the other hand I bought/built from build-a-bear. He is a golden retriever. His name is the same as my Auntie's dog, just with a different spelling. He barks when you squeeze him and has a nice red collar. 
I still have them under my bed, I don't let go of stuff like stuffed animals/toys so easily.  :lol-fox:
  • Flag - england
  • Site Donor
~All the hate that you've heard has turned your spirit to a dove~
~ Twitter ~ Steam ~

Offline _Braz_

• Orange Level
  • Candies: 13
  • 2 rules to live by: Love anime and Stay Furry ;p
    • DeviantArt - Duvall1997
    • FurAffinity - Braz
  • Fursona Species: Fox (yellow)
Re: Stuffed Animals!
« Reply #59 on: February 12, 2014, 09:15:27 am »
That's like one of my "dark secrets" considering 16 year old guys shouldn't have stuffed animals, much less play with them haha. I have 3, I have a rabbit from when I was a little kid, I have a small ugly doll and I have a Lugia that my brother got me, the only one I ever play with occasionally is the Lugia :p the rabbits name is rabbit, the ugly doll came with a name (cinco) and the Lugia's name is...well I actually haven't given him/her a name haha
There’s no such thing as a painless lesson, they just don’t exist. Sacrifices are necessary; you can’t gain anything without losing something first. Although if you can endure that pain and walk away from it, you’ll find that you now have a heart strong enough to overcome any obstacle. Yeah… a heart made fullmetal. -Edward Elric, The Fullmetal Alchemist