Author Topic: stuffed animals  (Read 10837 times)

Offline Cye

• Things get better.
  • Purple Level
  • Cookies: 76
  • oh come on now, we dont bite... that hard
  • Fursona Species: dog thing
Re: Stuffed Animals!
« Reply #60 on: February 12, 2014, 12:15:04 pm »
see my profile pic? thats my little buddy named fluffy. had him forever, then he was lost. probbly went to explore the world a little. now that he's back, i dont have to sleep alone anymore :')
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His
Add me on skype! kyle.muns

Offline michael the wolf

• Green Level
  • Cookies: 27
  • GAY FURRY FOREVER!
  • Fursona Species: eastern timber wolf
« Reply #61 on: February 12, 2014, 12:25:12 pm »
well I once had a stuffed animal. a brown dog, named pepper (don't know what breed, I got him as a gift when I was little). anyway when I was a kid I played with him all the time...then one day, we were playing and his little black plastic nose fell off...I tried to glue it back on but it wouldn't stick. I eventually lost the nose and to this day still do not know where it is. I don't play with him anymore. but I remember the fun I had playing with him. :blush-fox:

Offline MessedThoughts

• If you think this title has been changing, you're going crazy
  • Purple Level
  • Cookies: 273
  • Fursona Species: Wolf
« Reply #62 on: February 12, 2014, 12:35:55 pm »
Time for me to shame myself as it is one of those secrets I've never told anyone but in gonna share cause I don't think anyone I know will find this.

The first question is which bag should I start from?

The first bag that is only half full, that contains mostly small stuffed animals I liked from when I was in kindergarten (which includes ancient stuffed neopets toys from McDs a while back)
Or the second bag which contains many stuffed animals I won from carnival games over the years and slowly given away to younger children just to be nice
Or the pile in my parents bedroom that they were too lazy to move for years.
Or the various piles in my basement that include stuffed animals from alot of different sections (oversize and some... webkinz)

I have too many... And too many sedimentary things with each of them.

And you would not expect that from a guy like me
Icon done by @NikiSerenko (twitter) // Nicnak044 (FA)

Offline _Braz_

• Orange Level
  • Cookies: 13
  • 2 rules to live by: Love anime and Stay Furry ;p
    • DeviantArt - Duvall1997
    • FurAffinity - Braz
  • Fursona Species: Fox (yellow)
« Reply #63 on: February 12, 2014, 12:43:56 pm »
Time for me to shame myself as it is one of those secrets I've never told anyone but in gonna share cause I don't think anyone I know will find this.

The first question is which bag should I start from?

The first bag that is only half full, that contains mostly small stuffed animals I liked from when I was in kindergarten (which includes ancient stuffed neopets toys from McDs a while back)
Or the second bag which contains many stuffed animals I won from carnival games over the years and slowly given away to younger children just to be nice
Or the pile in my parents bedroom that they were too lazy to move for years.
Or the various piles in my basement that include stuffed animals from alot of different sections (oversize and some... webkinz)

I have too many... And too many sedimentary things with each of them.

And you would not expect that from a guy like me
AARRGG! Stop making me want to collect stuffed animals again! XP I used to have 3 crates full of them but I "got too old for them" at this rate if people keep saying how many stuffed animals they have I'll be swimming in a pile of them within a week!
There’s no such thing as a painless lesson, they just don’t exist. Sacrifices are necessary; you can’t gain anything without losing something first. Although if you can endure that pain and walk away from it, you’ll find that you now have a heart strong enough to overcome any obstacle. Yeah… a heart made fullmetal. -Edward Elric, The Fullmetal Alchemist

Offline Cye

• Things get better.
  • Purple Level
« Reply #64 on: February 12, 2014, 12:47:29 pm »
you guys made me go get fluffy so he can sit and listen to some metallica wid me xP

Offline michael the wolf

• Green Level
  • GAY FURRY FOREVER!
« Reply #65 on: February 12, 2014, 12:50:51 pm »
you guys made me go get fluffy so he can sit and listen to some metallica wid me xP

rock on! I f***in love some metallica! *head bangs*

Offline Cye

• Things get better.
  • Purple Level
« Reply #66 on: February 12, 2014, 01:00:31 pm »

rock on! I f***in love some metallica! *head bangs*
hehehe so does fluffy :3

Offline ★Panda★

• Not a duck!
  • Administrator
  • Cookies: 593
  • :*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。
    • DeviantArt - cocoapanda
    • FurAffinity - cocoapanda
  • Fursona Species: Skunk
« Reply #67 on: February 12, 2014, 01:03:48 pm »
Stuffed animals are great :D Seriously, I do not understand why there has to be such a stigma around having them once you reach a certain age. If I had a teenager who wanted to keep their stuffed animals, that'd be the least of my concerns. I also saw a study somewhere that snuggling a stuffed animal reduces depression or something (I can't find the source though ;-;)

That being said, I have waaay too many stuffed animals to name @-@ I do sleep with a few specific ones, though. Jaws, who is a stuffed t-rex I got years ago; a mini Webkinz platypus plush my boyfriend got me; and the giant Platypus Squishable my boyfriend also got me <3

I also name all my Pokemon plushies, and have a select few I carry around as  travel buddies...

Nacho, Biscuit, and Sir Piggleton
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Pride Flag - asexual
  • Pronouns: They/them
  • Award - Graphic Artist

Offline michael the wolf

• Green Level
  • GAY FURRY FOREVER!
« Reply #68 on: February 12, 2014, 01:04:21 pm »
ok kinda unrelated but you wanna know what pisses me off? people that have sex with stuffed animals, its just weird.

:staffedit-multi:
« Last Edit: February 14, 2014, 01:47:59 pm by Fallout boy »

Offline _Braz_

• Orange Level
    • FurAffinity - Braz
« Reply #69 on: February 12, 2014, 01:08:34 pm »
Stuffed animals are great :D Seriously, I do not understand why there has to be such a stigma around having them once you reach a certain age. If I had a teenager who wanted to keep their stuffed animals, that'd be the least of my concerns. I also saw a study somewhere that snuggling a stuffed animal reduces depression or something (I can't find the source though ;-;)

That being said, I have waaay too many stuffed animals to name @-@ I do sleep with a few specific ones, though. Jaws, who is a stuffed t-rex I got years ago; a mini Webkinz platypus plush my boyfriend got me; and the giant Platypus Squishable my boyfriend also got me <3

I also name all my Pokemon plushies, and have a select few I carry around as  travel buddies...

Nacho, Biscuit, and Sir Piggleton
I named my Lugia Wiggles haha but seriously, if I keep reading this I'm going to start buying stuffed animals again haha I'll go crazy with stuffed animal madness!! XP  :lol-fox:
There’s no such thing as a painless lesson, they just don’t exist. Sacrifices are necessary; you can’t gain anything without losing something first. Although if you can endure that pain and walk away from it, you’ll find that you now have a heart strong enough to overcome any obstacle. Yeah… a heart made fullmetal. -Edward Elric, The Fullmetal Alchemist

Offline ★Panda★

• Not a duck!
  • Administrator
  • Cookies: 593
  • :*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。
    • DeviantArt - cocoapanda
    • FurAffinity - cocoapanda
  • Fursona Species: Skunk
« Reply #70 on: February 12, 2014, 01:11:11 pm »
ok, no offense, but is sir piggleton a druggie because I saw a pokemon eating out of a pumpkin with a bottle of asprin beside it... YOU ARE A HORRIBLE TOY OWNER!

Hahaha, this is actually from a series of pics I took for a Halloween-related contest. Piggleton is dressed up as a doctor, you can't see his stethoscope in this pic, so I guess the bottle is just bad placement  :fox-:P:
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Pride Flag - asexual
  • Pronouns: They/them
  • Award - Graphic Artist

Offline Scully

• Blue Level
  • Cookies: 111
« Reply #71 on: February 12, 2014, 01:23:20 pm »
I had a lot. There now in my cupboard collecting dust but still ain't going in bin! Two dalmations the adult one called pongo and puppy called lucky. ( both their noses fell off too Falloutboy) A rabbit named Zack. A thomsons the dog toy. A Pluto from Disney land. And finally a leopard which name will not be spoken. I swear I must have been drunk at age 7 when I named that.

Offline michael the wolf

• Green Level
  • GAY FURRY FOREVER!
« Reply #72 on: February 12, 2014, 05:13:38 pm »
ok, no offense, but is sir piggleton a druggie because I saw a pokemon eating out of a pumpkin with a bottle of asprin beside it... YOU ARE A HORRIBLE TOY OWNER!

Hahaha, this is actually from a series of pics I took for a Halloween-related contest. Piggleton is dressed up as a doctor, you can't see his stethoscope in this pic, so I guess the bottle is just bad placement  :fox-:P:

oh. well thank you for clearing that up.  :blush-fox: sorry about the misunderstanding.

Offline Akio Leopard

• ^~^
  • Green Level
  • Cookies: 63
  • Icon by Ziggyzoom
    • DeviantArt - AkioLeopard
    • FurAffinity - AkioLeopard
  • Fursona Species: Snow Leopard
« Reply #73 on: February 12, 2014, 06:27:38 pm »
I use to have a ton of stuffed animals. I mean a TON! I must've had around 100. So many xD  My favorites were a tiger, leopard, and a gecko. I don't remember any of their names :/

I no longer have any of them, though. Back around 7th grade I gave them to my little brother and sister, and donated the rest. Although this thread makes me want to get a cute little fox or snow leopard :lol-fox:
Feel free to PM me or message me on Skype. I like to talk, and as long as I'm not busy I'm happy to chat anytime :lol-fox:
(But I'm kind of awkward so you'll have to message me first)

~I don't even know what I was gonna put here~

Offline _Braz_

• Orange Level
    • FurAffinity - Braz
« Reply #74 on: February 12, 2014, 06:59:29 pm »
I use to have a ton of stuffed animals. I mean a TON! I must've had around 100. So many xD  My favorites were a tiger, leopard, and a gecko. I don't remember any of their names :/

I no longer have any of them, though. Back around 7th grade I gave them to my little brother and sister, and donated the rest. Although this thread makes me want to get a cute little fox or snow leopard :lol-fox:
I know the feels, I got rid of mine years ago, but there has been this yellow fox plush that I've been looking t for a while that I didn't want to get because my family would question it and all, but thanks to this thread I just ordered it a few hours ago haha

Offline Akio Leopard

• ^~^
  • Green Level
  • Cookies: 63
  • Icon by Ziggyzoom
    • DeviantArt - AkioLeopard
    • FurAffinity - AkioLeopard
  • Fursona Species: Snow Leopard
« Reply #75 on: February 12, 2014, 07:14:26 pm »

I know the feels, I got rid of mine years ago, but there has been this yellow fox plush that I've been looking t for a while that I didn't want to get because my family would question it and all, but thanks to this thread I just ordered it a few hours ago haha
Haha nice xD  Do you have a link to a picture of it?
Feel free to PM me or message me on Skype. I like to talk, and as long as I'm not busy I'm happy to chat anytime :lol-fox:
(But I'm kind of awkward so you'll have to message me first)

~I don't even know what I was gonna put here~

Offline Strudle

• Red Level
  • Cookies: 5
  • hyper is the only word i need to describe my self
    • Twitter - strudle206
  • Fursona Species: doggoat
« Reply #76 on: February 12, 2014, 09:10:13 pm »
i did play with a stuffed dogs when i was youn but when i was 4-7 my sister convinced me too play with dolls
« Last Edit: February 12, 2014, 09:13:13 pm by strudle206 »

Offline DakotaLandon

• Orange Level
  • Cookies: 10
  • I love to cuddle!
  • Fursona Species: canine mix
Re: stuffed animals
« Reply #77 on: February 14, 2014, 04:53:19 am »
I love stuffed animals, I kept mine from when I was little and I still get new ones. I have a bunch in my dorm with me, some in my old bedroom in my parents' house, and more in their shed.
DΩL

Offline EclipsetheWolf

• FT's resident geek!
  • Yellow Level
  • Cookies: 19
  • Fursuit SOON!
  • Fursona Species: Main: wolf
« Reply #78 on: February 14, 2014, 08:27:09 am »
I still have a wolf stuffed animal (life size  :lol-fox:) I sleep with it every night and even though it's life size it's still plush and snuggleable(?) and my cats love it he does the cat thing that they did to their moms as kittens where they prop there paws up on their mom and push down with one paw and come up with the other one then alternate, it's so cute and he purrs so loudly when he does he actually wakes me up sometimes.

FCWf3a A C- D+++ H+ M? P++ R T++ W- Z- Sm RLCT a- cn++++ d+ e- f+ h* i++ j p+ sm

Online flurrin

• Purple Level
  • Cookies: 130
  • sushi dog
« Reply #79 on: May 14, 2016, 02:49:13 pm »
I used to treasure a black cat toy called super cat. often i would put a cape around it and throw it around. He/she was pretty cool.

The toy i sleep with is a dalmatian toy compared to most of my toys is a fairly recent one lol. but it is soft and fluffy.

I have many soft toys still : 3
I miss telling them stories and thinking up complex scenarios for them.
  • Flag - britain
  • Award - Holiday Hunt participant
  • Pride Flag - androgynous
  • Pronouns: any
profile pic by ShopePapilloma