Author Topic: Reminder: Sexual Content In PMs  (Read 1081 times)

Offline Meadow Whisper (Natasha)

• ᎣᏏᏲ! I'm a horse now! ^.^
  • FT Founder
  • Candies: 397
    • DeviantArt - lupiniastudios
    • FurAffinity - softpaw
    • Twitter - lupinia
    • Weasyl - softpaw
    • Lupinia Studios
  • Fursona Species: Chincoteague Pony
Reminder: Sexual Content In PMs
« on: December 25, 2011, 05:09:19 pm »
Here on FT, unlike some other popular furry sites, we value your privacy, and we do not monitor private messages.  However, our rules against explicit sexual content are for your protection, whether you choose to see it that way or not, and when it's brought to our attention that such activity is occurring in PMs, we will take appropriate disciplinary action.  Aside from the fact that we have laws to follow, and cannot knowingly allow sexual content in any part of the site accessible by members under age 18, it's an unfortunate occurance (but extremely rare) that a predator will become a member on the site, without getting caught by our usual screening methods, and inappropriately contact members via private messages.

If someone on FT sends you sexually explicit private messages, even if it's not the first time you've talked to the person, please report the messages to an administrator immediately.  Because we don't read your PMs, we can't do our duty to protect you unless you ask us to.
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Site Donor
  • Pride Flag - transgender
  • Pride Flag - gay
  • Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
Here is a horse I have made for you:
        |,\_/,\_
 ,-__/,   ,       )kk
.                     \,kkk
 \    ,___....--     \kkkk
           \               \kkkkk
             \               \kkkkk

Note:  I'm no longer actively involved in running this site, so while I welcome any personal messages, please do not contact me about account issues.  Please direct all such inquiries to Panda.  Thanks for all the years of awesome memories and friendship!  <3