Author Topic: Interesting Facts About Your Fursona?  (Read 29362 times)

Offline Goat angst

• Your crazy ruler
  • Candies: 114
  • Mmmmm goat angst~
    • DeviantArt - crazymonkey45
    • FurAffinity - crazywolf45
  • Fursona Species: Crazy and spooky goat angst
Re: Interesting Facts About Your Fursona?
« Reply #60 on: December 31, 2012, 05:48:41 am »
Well umm interesting fact.......ummm give me a second. *grabs a book of interesting facts about my fursona*

Well lets see I could only think of three.

1) His tongue is very long (he poked his own eye once with it).

2) Has gone on crazy adventures ending with him drunk and probably holding a toaster.

3) He is also half badger which would be hard to explain under normal circumstances when he is sober.

Also I lied there is one more.

4) As you can see he is also a heavy drinker at times.
  • Award - Beta Tester

Tacos are the best kind of weapons!

Offline Flix

• Quit. If you're looking for me, try DA.
  • Yellow Level
  • Candies: 39
  • Tired of being bashed.
    • DeviantArt - flix_the_fox
    • LiveJournal - flix_forever
    • Flixsuits
  • Fursona Species: Monsterdog
« Reply #61 on: December 31, 2012, 11:57:48 am »
Hmmm...

My fursona is the daughter of Fenrir Lokison.

She is in fact female, but has no distinguishable female features.

That's all!  :fox-:P:

Offline STERLING

• Durr Dammit
  • Blue Level
  • Candies: 177
  • STERLING
« Reply #62 on: December 31, 2012, 11:59:43 am »
-Xantera hates the beach o-o
-Xantera can't afford horse oats/feed v.v so she snags little helpings from birdfeeders :3

Offline Dyce

• Captain of Obnoxious
  • Yellow Level
  • Candies: 38
  • I like Bacon
    • FurAffinity - DyceTheCollie
  • Fursona Species: Border Collie
« Reply #63 on: December 31, 2012, 08:49:54 pm »
Dyce is very girly and feminine, I always wish I could be more like that, but it's not really in my nature :fox-:P:

Offline Reno

• Candies: 1
  • Fursona Species: Eastern dragon, Panlong
« Reply #64 on: July 23, 2013, 07:53:47 pm »
Reno can't roar, but he can squeak, hiss, chatter, chuff, and he sometimes sings when he's happy.
He can hold his breath under water for forty minutes to an hour, and can give short bursts of speed both on land and in the water to catch prey if it's needed.
Reno's teeth are much like python teeth in the way that he has two rows of small, flexible, hooklike teeth on the top of his mouth and one row of the same teeth that fit in between the top two rows. These were made for grabbing and holding, not biting.
He can swallow large amounts of water, hold it in a second stomach, heat it to extremely hot temperatures and spray it if needed in combat to escape quickly.
Reno's whole mouth is royal blue, and is a type of very tough tissue, which protects his mouth when he eats puffer fish, or venomous animals.
Reno's eyes have a transparent eyelid, like crocodiles and owls.
Dubsteps or dubstairs?

Tumblr: http://renotype.tumblr.com/

Online Chai

• Sparkle Kitty
  • Board Moderator
  • Candies: 262
  • Happy Fall Y'all!
    • FurAffinity - SenseiMac
    • Twitter - redvelvetdrago
    • Personal Tumblr
  • Fursona Species: Panther
« Reply #65 on: July 23, 2013, 08:01:30 pm »
Mozilla always carries around a big inflatable plastic dolphin, and loves swimming. Her favorite foods include cookies, pineapples, and crab-cakes, and she loves tropical locations. She almost always wears her bandana, too.
  • Flag - usa
  • Award - Holiday Hunt participant
  • Pride Flag - demisexual
  • Pride Flag - bisexual
  • Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
  • Award - Graphic Artist

Trello | Portfolio | FurAffinity | Buy Me a Coffee? | ToyHouse | Dragons | Keep | Flight Rising
Wanna tell me something?
- ♥ Hopelessly in love with Proto ♥ -
:aesthetic:
If you'd like to commission me, please click my Trello link!

Offline Gaz

• The Mobile
  • Board Moderator
  • Candies: 287
  • FT's Unofficial Disc Jockey
    • Twitter - @GlitterLiquor
    • Song I listen to far too much
« Reply #66 on: July 23, 2013, 08:10:16 pm »
Gaz has incredibly sharp teeth, though he has no need for them.

His hair is naturally white with amber colored streaks in it, though he often dyes over the amber streaks with other colors because he likes to experiment.

His fur color is maroon, and neither him or his parents know why.
  • Pride Flag - pansexual
Feel free to contact me with questions, concerns,
or if you just want to talk.

Offline Drakefoxaroo

• Desert Dweller
  • Purple Level
  • Candies: 143
  • The Roo abides
    • FurAffinity - drakethefox
  • Fursona Species: Foxaroo
« Reply #67 on: July 23, 2013, 08:31:14 pm »
The foxaroo was discovered in Africa in 1946 right after World War 2 was finished. Drake was taken back to America for study but they lost him somewhere between Las Vegas and San Francisco. Drake spent the rest of the 1940s as a lounge singer in New York because he wanted to and then fought in the Korean War as an Army cook in the 1950s. In 1964 he became involved in the Summer of Love and spent most of the 1960s as a hippie in San Francisco and spent the 1970s as a journalist in LA. Drake spent the 1980s as a groupie for Metallica and in the 1990s he was mostly unemployed in Portland. Now in the 21st century after having the idea for Facebook stolen from him by Mark Zuckerberg he took a job as a world explorer extrodinaire by spending hours and hours watching the Travel channel and occasionally planning weddings.
  • Pronouns: him
We breathe in the heat of the eternal flame, the warmth of desert sands.
We submerge into the waters of the Mystery, giving thanks for the cleansing rains.
We are enveloped in the radiance of the cosmos.
And we are the center, the bridge between realms.

Offline Fal

• Racing Dragon
  • Orange Level
  • Candies: 14
  • *sighs* I cannot pm anyone, sorry.
  • Fursona Species: Dragon
« Reply #68 on: July 23, 2013, 08:32:45 pm »
The foxaroo was discovered in Africa in 1946 right after World War 2 was finished. Drake was taken back to America for study but they lost him somewhere between Las Vegas and San Francisco. Drake spent the rest of the 1940s as a lounge singer in New York because he wanted to and then fought in the Korean War as an Army cook in the 1950s. In 1964 he became involved in the Summer of Love and spent most of the 1960s as a hippie in San Francisco and spent the 1970s as a journalist in LA. Drake spent the 1980s as a groupie for Metallica and in the 1990s he was mostly unemployed in Portland. Now in the 21st century after having the idea for Facebook stolen from him by Mark Zuckerberg he took a job as a world explorer extrodinaire by spending hours and hours watching the Travel channel and occasionally planning weddings.

Rofl this is my favorite group of words ever!
Rawr, rawr, rawr, rawr.

Offline Swift the Panther

• If you follow my advice you're either incredibly courageous or an incredible idiot.
  • Yellow Level
  • Candies: 23
  • Fursona Species: Panther
« Reply #69 on: July 23, 2013, 08:40:51 pm »
The only interesting fact about my fursona that doesn't apply to me is that he uses magic(occasionally). His markings peel off his fur, leaving it gray were they were. They then hover just above his skin and can hit things, turn into armor, or (in the case of the arm markings) shift to his back and turn into wings.

And then there's the stuff that applies to both me and him:
- sharpshooter
- loves blades
- runner
- wears a watch with a laser pointer that will not mess up your vision for the purposes of shining it in people's eye
- middle schooler

Dear all,
I am no longer active on this site and would ask that none of you send friend requests/chat invites/etc. to whatever account of mine you may find. Thank you.

Offline Krusher Arctos

• Red Level
  • Candies: 7
    • Twitter - krusher1919
  • Fursona Species: Arctic wolfcat
« Reply #70 on: July 23, 2013, 11:10:02 pm »
well, My Krusher is pretty much just like me..

shy at first, taught himself how to play drums, he carries around a sword a lot (I don't, I don't even have a sword.. I want one though..), He can be very emotional at time, he is kind and understanding, sometimes unpredictable when angered to a certain point. there's probably more that I can't think of right now.
gmail: krusher1919@gmail.com
xbox live: krusher1919

Offline Dai

• Orange Level
  • Candies: 6
  • Live Laugh Love Music :3
    • DeviantArt - DeathSpell1995
  • Fursona Species: Ram/cat hybrid
« Reply #71 on: July 23, 2013, 11:31:18 pm »
Hmmm... let's se well abit about me I'm very outgoing and loud wile all my fursonas are shy and quiet I'm oposite from all my fursonas but my main one Dai she is a girly girl and loves color I'm a tomboy but I like some color so learned about me and my fursonas :3
Live life like you only have a day to live cause you never know when it might end

Offline Maximumcool2

• Yellow Level
  • Candies: 20
« Reply #72 on: July 23, 2013, 11:54:56 pm »
Tobias was born as an anthro experiment, and was exposed to [gamma?] rays, leading to his glowing blue circle and psychokinesis.

Offline Doaxes

• The One and Only . . . because otherwise they wouldn't let me use the name.
  • Orange Level
  • Candies: 15
  • ^^Aurora made my icon!^^
  • Fursona Species: Red Fox
« Reply #73 on: July 24, 2013, 01:15:29 pm »
I like to think of mine as a sort of visual representation of John Cage's 4'33"...
KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!

https://soundcloud.com/segment-of-brain
I MAKE THINGS

Offline TerrojaTheBadger

• Orange Level
  • Candies: 13
  • Pah, fuck it.
  • Fursona Species: Badger
« Reply #74 on: July 24, 2013, 09:39:50 pm »
He is the only currently living Fur to consume a whole tubs worth of PCP and Vodka! Yep, TJ has quite the capacity!
Your head is so far up your own arse you wouldn't know whether to fart or speak.

Skype Name: TerrojaZevon

Offline Novak Domare

• Red Level
  • Candies: 2
  • Shoot me a PM anytime!
  • Fursona Species: Arctic Wolf
« Reply #75 on: July 28, 2013, 04:01:06 pm »
Novak has black paws, which is strange for a wolf.

One of his eyes is blue and the other is amber.

His fur color (sky blue) is strange, as his parents both have gray fur.
Thought is the wind, knowledge the sail, and mankind the vessel.
-Augustus Hare

Offline Doji Ditzi Mika

• 95% cat, 5% panther, 100%....something
  • Red Level
  • Candies: 7
  • Flying fish? Things just got real!
    • FurAffinity - DojiDitziMika
  • Fursona Species: Black Housecat (alt. Tiger)
« Reply #76 on: July 28, 2013, 04:43:05 pm »
My main fursona, Doji Mika, has a diamond-shaped patch of fur over his sternum and has natural multicolored hair; though most of his hair is black, he also has strands of purple, blue, green, and red hair towards the front of his face. He has the ability to autotune/vocode his voice whenever he wants, but he usually just uses this ability whenever he sings. Though mostly a housecat, he is also 5% panther and he tries (and normally fails) to play up this aspect about himself. He normally wears jeans, never wears a shirt, and likes wearing hats (I really need to try and draw a picture of him with a hat!  :fox-:): ). He's also pretty girly and likes swimming.

My tiger fursona, Ayla, has red hair and normally wears camo pants and her pink shirt with a flower on it. She also likes to sing, but unlike Doji she can't autotune her voice. But this this fine cause she's a better natural singer than Doji is. She likes to experiment with different color strands in her hair, but she never completely dyes all of her hair and she never sticks with these alternate hair colors.

I haven't really developed much for my other fursonas, so this will just have to do!  :fox-:):
Crazyville kicked me out for being too eccentric...
                                                                          Where's the sushi!
                                                                                                           Sparkly Glitter Sunshine Dance Time!

Offline weblacie

• Purple Level
  • Candies: 186
« Reply #77 on: August 01, 2013, 04:46:20 pm »
Drake spent the 1980s as a groupie for Metallica...

And a huge smile comes to my face~  :fox-;):

Anyway:

1. Alisha is a wolf dragon, which is obviously a hybrid of a wolf and a dragon. She is the last wolf dragon on earth.

2. Alisha carries around a huge sword on her back that is encased in a blaze of flames (Think of Divine Retribution from Okami for the visual image). When angered, the flames burn hotter, brighter, and more furiously. When she's sad or sleeping, the flames go out completely.

3. Alisha wears an amethyst crystal around her neck. She doesn't know where it came from, but she assumes she got it from her parents, since she's been wearing it since she was a baby.

I've left (again), probably for good but idk. If you wanna talk to me outside the forum, feel free to email me. Just tell me who you are in the email pls

Offline Skiggy the Skag

• Green Level
  • Candies: 26
« Reply #78 on: August 01, 2013, 05:30:00 pm »
My fursona was once a feral mountain goat, until one day...
It was December 19, 1941, the US government was conducting experiments to create an intelligent beast capable of hunting down and terminating Nazis. They stumbled upon the ultimate creation; the goat-man hybrid. My fursona had combined the intelligence of a human with the caprine digestive system of a goat. I was unstoppable. The Nazi regime was defeated in a matter of days...
« Last Edit: August 01, 2013, 09:57:00 pm by Caper »

Offline Proto

• YES
  • Candies: 224
  • Wonder what happens if you do the when but not if
    • DeviantArt - TinyProto
    • FurAffinity - tinyproto
  • Fursona Species: Gray Fox
« Reply #79 on: August 01, 2013, 09:38:31 pm »
Since my fursona is supposed to be me, he needs glasses, but since I can't think of a way of drawing glasses without them awkwardly defying gravity, he doesn't wear any. Needless to say that he gets a few problems occasioned by that.
  • Flag - mexico
  • Site Donor
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His
~~Heart completely belongs to Red Velvet~~
Taking on commissions!
 Here are my prices

"Have you gone yoicks?!" - Soren, Guardians of Ga'hoole