Author Topic: Rock, Metal, Heavy metal, dubstep, electro emo, goth and old rock and pop.  (Read 2069 times)

Offline Paz

• Blue Level
  • Candies: 80
  • Fursona Species: Wolf
45 Grave, the Damned, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Megadeth, (old) Metallica, Sabaton, Anthrax, Testament, Black Sabbath, The Sex Pistols, D.I., Slayer, ACDC, Dropkick Murphys, Kiss, The Doors, Dead Kennedys. That's all my favorite bands even though I think I left a couple out.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2015, 06:45:04 pm by Lobo de la Paz »
  • Flag - usa
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His
You ever wonder why we're here?

Offline Lucius.

• Friend please...
  • Blue Level
  • Candies: 187
  • Fursona Species: Wolfdog
whats your favorite bands in the catagorys; Rock, Metal, Heavy metal, dubstep, electro emo, goth and old rock and pop.
mine are;- KoRn, Slipknot, My Chemical Romance, Marilyn Manson, Sex Pistols, Nirvana, Queens of the Stone age, Foo Fighters, Green Day, Linkin Park, Prodigy, Skrillex, Asking Alexandria, Metallica, Biffy Clyro, Evenescence, Motionless in White, You me at Six, Iron Maiden, Queen, David Bowie, HIM, Muse, Avenged Sevenfold, Black Veil Brides, Wednesday 13, Blink 182, Limp Bizcit (but i'm not sure what he is). and thats pretty much all of them really, i can't think of anymore right now <3
Also, As I Lay Dying, August Burns Red, Breaking Benjamin, Bring Me the Horizon, Cancer Bats, Crown the Empire, Drowning Pool, Five Finger Death Punch, Killswitch Engage, lostprophets, Memphis May Fire, Of Mice & Men, Parkway Drive, SOiL, Stuck in Your Radio, Suicide Silence, System of a Down, Three Days Grace, We Came as Romans, Woe, Is Me.

As an off note I saw Crown the Empire live :P

Although I would like to add to my other list adding A Day to Remember, The Wonder Years, Knuckle Puck, Beartooth, Architects, Frank Turner, Emmure, and Thy Art is Murder .

Yeah me too! They were great live.
& ah yes, Architects too.
Icon by Nagi. :rose: