Author Topic: Do Hard Things (book)  (Read 438 times)

Offline Thatonehuskay

• Cookies: 1
    • Twitter - Killa_Pain
  • Fursona Species: Husky/wolf mix
Do Hard Things (book)
« on: March 03, 2012, 07:42:20 am »
(First things first, this is a semi-Christain book. If you dont  want to do anything to do with Christianity, you read the review, then you post things about how stupid a god is. Take it to the debates.)
At first glacé the books title alone makes you laugh. What is a "HEllo! I'm here to help with your life!" looks like a "Hello! I'm a gay kinky story!". But further glacé shows that the book is a Christain book.
That would make more than half the people put it down. I know I did. But I came back to the book. Something told me that this book would help me out. (at the time I was a straight 'd' student) So I decided to take a chance on it. I think if I didn't take a chance on it, I would never start getting straight 'b's.
The first few chapters explain how the book was made, the 'rebultion', and what the book has in store. The book then goes into a couple of stories of how the book had helpEd a couple of kids. The books last chapters are more or less a how-to book. Everyonce in a while, a bible verse, or story is thrown in the mix, not too many like the Left Behind series, yet not too little like the Harry Potters. A right mix of religion and how to.
This book is not for the faint of heart. You may not like the truth being layed out in front of you. I cried many times. But if you take the time to read it. I will help you. I'm 80% precent shure.
Lead me/With strong hands/Stand up/When I cant/Don't leave me/Hungry for love/Chasing dreams/What about us?/Show me,/Your willing to fight/That I'm still the love of your lif/I know we call this our hom/But I still feel alone-Lead me