Author Topic: review: running on air  (Read 489 times)

Offline riccardo romano

• I'll try pretty much anything once.
  • Green Level
  • Candies: 16
  • then then go again just for a laugh.
    • DeviantArt - riccardo-tiger
    • FurAffinity - /riccardo/
  • Fursona Species: Siberian tiger
review: running on air
« on: June 10, 2012, 06:30:15 pm »
running on air is an album that truly encompasses what hip-hop should be, having fun, celebrating life, poetic talent, telling stories, telling your rock solid opinions no mater the subject an phlosiphy.
running on air has a taste of all of these, I think it is an album that has plenty of questions that everyone should ask themselves.if you listen this album has the basic answer to most of the questions as well. it is truly refreshing to hear a hip-hop album that is not all, "I got fire and a choppa".this is a rap music album, however hardly sounds like it from the instrumentals. I would suggest this to anyone who is not stuck in there visions of hip-hop. this is a true 9/10 I will not rate any hip-hop album 10/10 because it is a constantly changing genre and will never truly find the absolute 'best rapper'. but these boys have shown me that hip-hop has not lost its sight.
“Maybe that’s enlightenment enough: to know that there is no final resting place of the mind; no moment of smug clarity. Perhaps wisdom...is realizing how small I am, and unwise, and how far I have yet to go. -Anthony Bourdain”
R/T

Offline Blaidd

• Blue Level
  • Candies: 101
  • Fursona Species: a piece of fecal matter
Re: review: running on air
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2012, 07:28:44 pm »
I don't normally listen to hip-hop, but seeing as how you recommend it so highly, I kind of want to check it out. Also, you say the message is a lot better than most hip-hop or rap songs, so that's something positive.^^
  • Pronouns: They/Them He/Him