Author Topic: a new guy  (Read 431 times)

Offline khajiit

• Red Level
  • Candies: 0
    • LiveJournal - wolfguy98
  • Fursona Species: wolf
a new guy
« on: August 05, 2012, 03:44:42 pm »
yeah, i really don't have a name yet, you probably won't get the name unless you're obsessed with the elder scrolls like i am. i think my name will be "maiq the liar". its the name of a khajiit in the elder scrolls who sais funny stuff about the game, diferences between the games in the series, and stuff like that. he even comments about the whole arrow in the knee joke.

i really like very... different music, i like metal, mostly slipknot and korn. i also like hardcore, such as rise against, dropkick myrphys, h2o, and a coupple other bands in different sub-genres.

i'm really new to the fandom, i'm OK at the artwork, i sketch usually, though i've tried using a computer (which was an epic fail!!!). i am a very good musician, playing guitar, piano, baritone, trumpet, drums, and i can also sing OK. on FA, there's a music section, though i really don't know the definition of furry music, so its kinda not easy for me to know what to put there.

i'm straight, i'm a guy, i live in a small town with no other furrys (as far as i know) i don't have a liscence, so i can't drive anywhere to meet others. i'm really discrete about my whole interest in the fandom, mostly because i am i high school, and if anybody knew, i'd be dead, so i'm on FA and DA alot. nobody i know knows i am a furry, and i don't plan on telling someone anytime soon. if anybody has or had a similar problem, how did you deal with it, and what would you say i should do?

Offline Skiggy the Skag

• Green Level
  • Candies: 26
Re: a new guy
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2012, 04:10:32 pm »
Hey khajit, did you steal my sweetroll? I live in a small town as well, our biggest attraction is a dairy queen. I hate living in TX.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 04:44:29 pm by Ragh'Thos »

Offline Ruari

• In yo house flippin' yo tables
  • Yellow Level
  • Candies: 24
  • Off to never never land
    • FurAffinity - Ruari
    • Twitter - Longbottom71
  • Fursona Species: Wolf
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2012, 04:35:57 pm »
I just recently discovered im a maggot also the dropkick Murphy's are awesome! I feel ya there on the on the small town stuff mines so small it's a ghost town. Only a friend my mom and a band know I'm a furry I just Bassically talked about the art and then just told em I'm a furry. I'm still working on the rest of the town though.

"So pray to music build a shrine,Worship in these desperate times
Fill your heart with every note, Cherish it and cast afloat" - Machine Head

Signature by: Subzero

Offline Aeco

• Candies: 0
  • Fursona Species: Wolf(nazarthurian)
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2012, 10:47:17 pm »
Hey, I am Aeco. I'm actually new to the furry fandom, seeing as I discovered it less than two months ago. The only people that know i am a furry is my best friend, but that's because he is incredibly open-minded, unlike most his age and one of my brothers who I knew wouldn't even care. My father knows that I occasionally( hope I spelled that right) watch YouTube furry videos, like those with uncle complaining about the many issues that come up in fur cons, but I don't think he cares :???:. I don't know what's the best way of going about expressing one's furriness to friends and family unless, like me you have open-minded people in your life. sorry for not being much help  :sad-fox:.