Author Topic: Alex Galloway's Support  (Read 1486 times)

Offline Alex Galloway

• The Defender
  • Blue Level
  • Cookies: 62
  • :D
    • FurAffinity - HaddockWolf
  • Fursona Species: Dracocatwolf, Illogical Tribrid from another dimension
Alex Galloway's Support
« on: October 19, 2012, 07:20:24 am »
GREAT idea for a board.
If anyone needs help with art program themselves (not the art >.<) running minecraft, (vanilla, bukkit, tekkit) or source (tf2 and CS:s specially) servers, or want help picking out computer parts or want a second opinion, I am more then willing to assist!

Or an admin could delete this and ill post it in tutors not having seen it yet, only guidelines *uber facepalm*
« Last Edit: October 19, 2012, 07:35:20 am by Alex Galloway »
"In the end we will not remember the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends." -Dr. MLK Jr.
Every person is born a white canvas, and each person we touch, each person we talk to, they impart a shade of their color upon you. and these mixes of colors blend into a unique shade that is you - Alexander (me)

Offline Midnight

• Hakuna Matata - No worries.
  • Yellow Level
  • Cookies: 20
  • When pigs fly!
  • Fursona Species: Wolf Thingy.
Re: Alex Galloway's Support
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2012, 04:21:46 pm »
GREAT idea for a board.
If anyone needs help with art program themselves (not the art >.<) running minecraft, (vanilla, bukkit, tekkit) or source (tf2 and CS:s specially) servers, or want help picking out computer parts or want a second opinion, I am more then willing to assist!

Or an admin could delete this and ill post it in tutors not having seen it yet, only guidelines *uber facepalm*

I don't exactly see what your doing here. Do you mean that you will help people with art programs like paint, Paint.net, Photoshop, etc.. or are you helping people make computers?

Offline Will

• British Mouse
  • Green Level
  • Cookies: 43
  • meh, none of you gave a shit
  • Fursona Species: Mouse
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2012, 06:16:33 pm »
GREAT idea for a board.

I don't exactly see what your doing here. Do you mean that you will help people with art programs like paint, Paint.net, Photoshop, etc.. or are you helping people make computers?

I'm guessing both.
"To the world you may just be one person, but to one person you may mean the world."-Brandi Snyder

Offline Alex Galloway

• The Defender
  • Blue Level
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2012, 07:47:27 pm »
Yes Both, but this thread was more a mistake, look at the FT tutors list for expanded things I can do.
"In the end we will not remember the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends." -Dr. MLK Jr.
Every person is born a white canvas, and each person we touch, each person we talk to, they impart a shade of their color upon you. and these mixes of colors blend into a unique shade that is you - Alexander (me)

Offline The Woolly One

• Horns up here.
  • Sitewide Moderator
  • Cookies: 304
  • Hoofies down here.
    • FurAffinity - TinyBabyHooves
    • Twitter - @SheepScientist
  • Fursona Species: Sheep (Finn Dorset)
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2012, 09:05:51 pm »
Yes Both, but this thread was more a mistake, look at the FT tutors list for expanded things I can do.
The list of FT member tutors is only intended to list the amount of people whom are willing to help, there's nothing stopping you from creating your own threads if you want. Within your own thread, you can also make details of your academic credentials, note your educational capabilities and strengths, as well as announce that you're willing to help people. But if you would prefer it if we deleted this thread, we would be happily obliged to do so.
  • Flag - england
  • Site Donor
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His

Offline Alex Galloway

• The Defender
  • Blue Level
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2012, 07:36:57 am »
oh well in that case lol, ill work on a better intro