Author Topic: Hello, I'm Alnix (Re-Introduction)  (Read 318 times)

Offline Alnix

• Art Student
  • Orange Level
  • Cookies: 13
  • Forever drawing you while you sleep.
    • DeviantArt - Alnix
    • FurAffinity - Alnix
    • Twitter - AlnixArtistry
    • Alnix's Tumblr
  • Fursona Species: Groove-Billed Ani
Hello, I'm Alnix (Re-Introduction)
« on: October 20, 2012, 12:26:39 am »
Hello, my name is Alnix. I'm re-introducing myself because I haven't been on this site in a long, long while..

Anyways, I'm 19 and currently working towards my B.F.A in Sequential Art (comic books, storyboards, etc.) My fursona happens to be a turquoise-colored Groove-Billed Ani with long purple hair and a long reptilian tail tipped with purple feathers. As for hobbies, they include playing piano, reading non-fiction science, and playing select video games when I have the time. I hope to remain at least semi-active (school always should come first), and lend my expertise to the new Help Desk/ Tutoring thing.
Furry-Code:  FA[Groove-Billed Ani]1adfrs C+ D>++ H+ M P R+ T+++ W RLA a- cn++ e+ f h* j p+

There ain't no fate except the one you make, and there ain't no hell except the stuff you take everyday.
-Bryan Steeksma

~Avatar by Talenshi on DeviantArt~

Offline The Woolly One

• Horns up here.
  • Sitewide Moderator
  • Cookies: 304
  • Hoofies down here.
    • FurAffinity - TinyBabyHooves
    • Twitter - @SheepScientist
  • Fursona Species: Sheep (Finn Dorset)
Re: Hello, I'm Alnix (Re-Introduction)
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2012, 07:01:13 am »
Welcome back to the forum, Alnix! I most certainly remember you, and I'm really glad to see that you've returned to the forum. I'm also glad to see that your interested in helping out at our new The Heath Desk board. With your fantastic artwork and current education, I'm sure that you're expertise will be highly valued. If you have any questions about its rules, about how you can participate, or anything else about the site, feel free to ask any of the current staff members.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2012, 02:38:17 pm by Gage »
  • Flag - england
  • Site Donor
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His