Author Topic: Cloud Atlas  (Read 537 times)

Offline Wolfyboy69

• Red Level
  • Candies: 1
  • Fursona Species: Wolf
Cloud Atlas
« on: December 03, 2012, 08:44:48 pm »
This was a fantastic movie. There were six stories that interlock between around 500 years. From 1842 to 2250 i believe. Tom hanks Hugo Weaving and Halle Verry are fantastic at what they do. I reccomend it. If anyone thinks differently please comment. :lol-fox:

Offline NightF0x

• Purple Level
  • Candies: 178
Re: Cloud Atlas
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2013, 11:57:53 am »
Can I just say, HOLY SHIT THAT WAS THE BEST MOVIE I'VE EVER SEEN!!! The Wachowski's delivered yet another phenomenal movie. Just the way everybody's story intertwines over that long period of time. It makes you think that you individually are affected by someone's past and you will affect someone in the future. It's an astonishing movie. This movie seriously moved me emotionally. It's AMAZING!!! If you thought Inception was cool and mind blowing, watch this movie. Your mind will be a smoldering crater. I like that every story covers a different genre of movie and that you feel nearly every human emotion you possibly can. I'd have to say my favorite story was Neo-Seoul. Seriously though, what a great movie. I'm so sad that it's so under-rated.
  • Award - Beta Tester