Author Topic: Anime Reviews  (Read 532 times)

Offline Wolfyboy69

• Red Level
  • Cookies: 1
  • Fursona Species: Wolf
Anime Reviews
« on: December 04, 2012, 08:33:49 pm »
I am a very big fan of anime. As of most recently, i have watched Baccano and Darker than Black. These are both very good animes and i would recommend them to die hard Anime fans or people who have considered it. I know for a fact that Darker than Black is on Netflix. if someone wants a synopsis please respond. I am also willing to give my personal feelings towards all animes i have seen

Offline Peter

• Time Traveling Pizza Man
  • Red Level
  • Cookies: 5
  • Shush, babu... u3u
    • DeviantArt - PetertheHumblePrince
  • Fursona Species: Raccoon
Re: Anime Reviews
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2012, 10:27:22 am »
I've heard that the producers (I think) of Baccano were the same people that did Durarara!! which an awesome anime which was very well done... Can I have the synopsis for Baccano? c:
Am I alive? Or am I just existing?

I lurk mostly at night... ewe

Offline Wolfyboy69

• Red Level
  • Cookies: 1
  • Fursona Species: Wolf
Re: Anime Reviews
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2012, 03:44:19 pm »
Of course my fine friend. Baccano takes place during the prohibition and Great Depression. It focuses around a group of people who were granted immortality. The story however takes place over three years, and the same characters are in all three times. this sometimes gets confusing, but it is more than worth it. i worry about giving away to much of the plot. i believe the story had 18 episodes in total. It is a Quick anime, but more than worth while.