Author Topic: dubstep?  (Read 1738 times)

Offline KronoFur

• What do you call a deer with no eyes?
  • Orange Level
  • Candies: 10
  • No idea
    • FurAffinity - KronoFur
  • Fursona Species: Grey mackerel tabby/Arctic wolf/Red fox hybrid
Re: dubstep?
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2015, 04:18:59 pm »
Generally I prefer chiptune to dubstep, but I do like some dubstep songs.

I wish more people knew of Modestep, they're a great band and it's a shame to see people know one of their most popular songs but not even know the name of the band who made it. :/

Thank you Folfy for pointing me towards Modestep, their stuff is pretty great
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His
>be 3 years old
>Drop peas on the floor
"Such things happen in life."

Offline RickyMcGee

• Slick as Frick Rick
  • Blue Level
  • Candies: 61
  • Pic by Businessfox on FA
    • FurAffinity - Alexzandr
  • Fursona Species: Wolf
« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2015, 02:16:49 am »
Dubstep, EDM, Techno, what have you is tricky to say what is what genre. I have heard of Chillstep before, there is also Metalstep. Which is metal and dubstep fused together, lots of guitar involved. If your looking for artits try: Excision, Modestep, Adventure Club, and Vexare, just to name some.
I wish more people knew of Modestep, they're a great band and it's a shame to see people know one of their most popular songs but not even know the name of the band who made it. :/
Agreed, Evolution Theory was a good album, Exile was a just REALLY GOOD song, it about wubbed me to death.
Just like a burn will linger, she crept between my fingers, and to my body she has now become a new disease. A fog to cloud vision, more like an apparition. She made a mess and now abandoned me.
Twitter Youtube Crush thing? Deviantart

Offline Lambda Lumis

• Yellow Level
  • Candies: 19
  • There's nothing worse than wasted opportunity.
  • Fursona Species: Red Fox
« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2015, 05:48:51 pm »
I love dubstep. I think the reason so many people hate it is because 1. Its really different from other types of music and 2. Its hard to get into, cause dubsteps all irregular and messy initially you don't really like it but when you listen to dubstep tracks long enough you begin to love it.

Skrillex is great but there are loads of others out there who are also good. Zomboy is my favorite, also Flux Pavillion, Knife Party, Pendulum, Nero and pretty much anything on UKF. But if you look you will find loads of independent people on youtube who make fewer tracks that are just as good.

And if you like dubstep then you will probably also like house. I like them both the same amount.
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His