Author Topic: Black Ops 2 Multiplayer Review [Zombies Included]  (Read 839 times)

Offline Cider!

• Stay Posi~!
  • Orange Level
  • Cookies: 18
  • I'm basically the social outcast of FT.
  • Fursona Species: Fall-Themed German Shepherd
Black Ops 2 Multiplayer Review [Zombies Included]
« on: January 07, 2013, 03:18:57 am »
Black Ops 2, being one of the most anticipated games in 2012, (Along with games like Halo 4,) Turned out a great success in my book. I give it a 9/10.

Now onto the online multiplayer. Treyarch actually shocked me when I started to play Multiplayer. There have been few troubles I have had online regarding to the servers that host Black Ops 2 Multiplayer. And when I had those troubles they were fixed quickly.

The Online Multiplayer features the most innovative and customizable custom classes available to gaming. With the new 10 limit feature it gives a way to make players choose wisely upon their selections. As for the weapon customization itself, it goes the same way. More camos with new ways to unlock them, new attachments, ect. In my personal opinion the introduction of being able to have a knife alone was a great addition. My reason being that people who don't have secondaries can have the same advantage as a tactical knife on a pistol would, faster melee.

Moving onto graphics, I give them a 10/10. Here is why. The graphics are not choppy, it doesn't feel like there is any blockiness to the game. I feel like I can play the game smoothly and see everything much more clearly.

Before we go into zombies let me add this. There were game modes that were added into this game, being Hardpoint and Multi Team. Another thing is League Play. Now I love this, because it is basically a Gamebattles bracket right on your disc. I just find it amazing and note worthy ;3

Now onto the fun part; Zombies!

Let's start off with normal single player gaming. (And let's assume we do not have Nuketown zombies)
There are 3 maps we can go to, The Bus Depot(TranZit), Farm, and Town. TranZit can take you through all three places, plus the extra areas, (Otherwise known as the laboratory or Power Room and the Diner area.) Which makes the game more fun, given the advanced map elements and large range of area to go.

Now to the only disappointing part, Grief.
Players can now go into a game mode with 8 people now instead of the normal 4, and fight in teams. Which before I got the game on its midnight release, thought was amazing. When I tried it out, it wasn't all I wished it to be.
What it is, is that you play in a survival game mode with two teams of 4. And the goal is almost not to survive as the original Zombies was meant to be, but to win. And it basically says which team is better. In my opinion it isn't that great of a game mode, and I would much rather stick to my 4 man games.

Conclusion;
I believe Black Ops 2 has an amazing Multiplayer both online and on Zombies, (Excluding Grief,) and was a major step up from the original Black Ops. I believe this is a game that would make a great addition to an online players stack of games.
  • Pronouns: They/Them/Theirs/He/Him/His
Check out my music :3 : https://gunshotin.bandcamp.com
https://rejectedcreations.bandcamp.com
Looking for a new band/artist? : http://goo.gl/4BlO0t
Quote from: Cider!
DO YOUR BEST IN CLASS BECAUSE IN HIGH SCHOOL IT WILL SUCK IF YOU SUCK!

Offline Jaze

• Furry forever.
  • Green Level
  • Cookies: 20
  • The car is just an extension of the pilot.
    • FurAffinity - Nightfury84
  • Fursona Species: Wolf
Re: Black Ops 2 Multiplayer Review [Zombies Included]
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2013, 04:42:33 am »
From me, this call of duty is the best. The most beautiful and the most original. But I thought about something. What about making a call of duty based on strike force missions? It would throw the player into a total war and let him take command of all troops. Moreover, there would be a lot of drivable vehicules.
Lupus sano in corpore sano.
Xbox live: Jaze Wolfcraig
I really love talking! Add me if you want.

Offline Xander

• Level 100 geek
  • Orange Level
  • Cookies: 3
  • Some fig
    • FurAffinity - xanderthewolf679 (i belive)
  • Fursona Species: wolf
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2013, 10:16:57 pm »
I happen to love the COD black ops 2 multiplayer its fun sort of addictive and has pretty good maps (zombie maps are awesome too) but I do feel it gets old after a while of playing...
  • Pronouns: Idc
Steam: XanderTheWolf

Offline Swift the Panther

• If you follow my advice you're either incredibly courageous or an incredible idiot.
  • Yellow Level
  • Cookies: 23
  • Fursona Species: Panther
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2013, 08:18:45 pm »
Black Ops 2 is great, except Tranzit. Black Ops 1 zombies were waaaay better(so were the original characters).

Die Rise and Mob are pretty good though. I like that Mob has a nice story.

Dear all,
I am no longer active on this site and would ask that none of you send friend requests/chat invites/etc. to whatever account of mine you may find. Thank you.

Offline Malifor

• Green Level
  • Cookies: 73
  • No
    • FurAffinity - malifor2210
    • Tumblr
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2013, 01:43:15 pm »
I miss the original characters you get to play in the first black ops for zombies I love richtofen! zombies in bo2 is fun with friends Imo and for the multiplayer for BO2, its alright but being the veteran player I am (played MW2 for hours on end) the ps3 multiplayer community with bo2 fucking sucks, not joking. It's funny to see me use the default smg with iron sights wreck other people with lmg and target finder sights camping in corners, even wrecking people who are like lv 55+ (its been a while since I played excuse me if im wrong) Its fun but I stoped playing because I hate the community.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2013, 01:49:42 pm by Malifor »