Author Topic: 'Nother Review!  (Read 562 times)

Offline Pastel Fenny

• Tattoo artist
  • Yellow Level
  • Candies: 19
  • Come and get a ticket follow me to the freak show
  • Fursona Species: Raccoon
'Nother Review!
« on: January 22, 2013, 11:26:58 pm »
Ok this is a material object, and being the techy I am, I got the HTC One V. Now this of course is an android powered phone. It has the " legendary"beats audio( note the quotation marks around legendary) and about 758MB ( megabytes) of RAM. This is more than my old phone by far so I gotta give it that. I would like it not be slippier than a bar of soap covered in potrolium. But the phone calls I have made a nice, never dropped a call, always sends the text. Nice camera too, record in 1080p has a decent microphone( for a mobile device) and can take pictures and a video at the same time. But damn, the battery life is pretty bad sometimes, but that's only when I decide to get bored and go on YouTube and Netflix, regular internet is fine, online apps are ok, and the touch screen is good. But I would reccomended getting a case because I don't want you to make the same mistake I did, but it's only a small crack in the screen. Also, I would like for the battery to not be embedded, I like knowing I can replace the battery if it ever fries. So for $150 I rate this electronic 4.7 Kira's out of 5 Kira's
5/8" stretched ears
Septum ring
Suicide prevention tattoo
Coon life yo

Offline Midnight

• Hakuna Matata - No worries.
  • Yellow Level
  • Candies: 20
  • When pigs fly!
  • Fursona Species: Wolf Thingy.
Re: 'Nother Review!
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2013, 04:35:08 pm »
I would  take off .5 for just having beats audio, as you can't tell exactly what SPU your getting. (beats is just bass boosting software)

Offline Pastel Fenny

• Tattoo artist
  • Yellow Level
  • Candies: 19
  • Come and get a ticket follow me to the freak show
  • Fursona Species: Raccoon
Re: 'Nother Review!
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2013, 07:14:36 pm »
I would  take off .5 for just having beats audio, as you can't tell exactly what SPU your getting. (beats is just bass boosting software)
I know exactly what beatsaudio is. Thanks for the opinion. Any ideas for what I should do next?
5/8" stretched ears
Septum ring
Suicide prevention tattoo
Coon life yo