Author Topic: Review on the AudioTechnica Headphones  (Read 517 times)

Offline Pastel Fenny

• Tattoo artist
  • Yellow Level
  • Candies: 19
  • Come and get a ticket follow me to the freak show
  • Fursona Species: Raccoon
Review on the AudioTechnica Headphones
« on: January 28, 2013, 03:08:21 pm »
Now these things have got to be the greatest headphones on earth. The sound quality easily beats Beats by Dre. At 150 dollars, they a much better than the blissfully overpriced beats. The technicas have a great balance of the mids, lows, and highs. Beats is too focused on bass, it's not worth it. The technicas may not be the most " stylish" or " swag-like" headphones, but damn, they are the best headphones I have ever owned. I rate them 4.5 Kira's out of 5. But that is only because style takes out .5. If only they had more color options. I reccomended getting them if you love music like I do.
5/8" stretched ears
Septum ring
Suicide prevention tattoo
Coon life yo

Offline Lucius.

• Friend please...
  • Blue Level
  • Candies: 187
  • Fursona Species: Wolfdog
Re: Review on the AudioTechnica Headphones
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2014, 02:09:27 pm »
Bringing up this thread again because I wish to discuss this in further detail.

What are you talking about? Audio Technicas are totally stylish & "swag-like" hheheh. I guess that's a matter of opinion though. This clearly was posted a while ago for I have my incredibly sexy blue (& tan) Audio Technica ATH-M50x. ;)
Yes yes the ATH-M50xs are beast-like audio-wise too.
Icon by Nagi. :rose:

Offline Access Denied

• Got Wheels and Gone
  • Purple Level
  • Candies: 213
Re: Review on the AudioTechnica Headphones
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2014, 07:33:55 pm »
I'd like to know about those Audio Technicas really because they fascinate me far more than those tweaky little earbuds that feel so uncomfy in one's earoles. I have a pair of Koss Pro4ATT's though their audio is excellent the 'cans are rather weighty even being made from titanium. There again, I happened upon my ex-mother Rachel's Stax SR-007 Mk2's which she idiotically left in our studio. She doesn't want them back and anyway, their energizer would cost a bomb in shipping, but if your guys ever happen upon electrostatic headphones - don't listen to them! Because anything else will never sound the same again. Tonight I found out the Stax's price. OMGawk!  :shock: