Author Topic: Apple iPhone 5  (Read 529 times)

Offline Pastel Fenny

• Tattoo artist
  • Yellow Level
  • Cookies: 19
  • Come and get a ticket follow me to the freak show
  • Fursona Species: Raccoon
Apple iPhone 5
« on: January 30, 2013, 05:42:44 pm »
Oh no... Apple why?
Ok well why not. So the iPhone:
Ever since the iPhone 4s came out people were exited that there was a front facing camera, retina display and a whole new look. I'm not gonna lie I was all like, " OMG, I gotta get one!!". But this is on the iphone 5. so the tech specs are ok( for apple that is) and the price of it is pretty low( until you pay the bills for it). So that is pretty good. I like the bigger screen though. Pretty nice to have a little more room on it. It has a new slate like design, I like that. But it is just a bit thinner, and a bit faster. The problems are that they are going to eventually make it too thin and it already is in my opinion. But still nice sleek design. And the camera is pretty good, they could have made it a bit better with a bit better frame rate. The built in apps though( I'm talking about photo booth) are a bit useless. Also speaking of the interior, the memory, why can't they just let us put in a micro sd card? I'm waiting for that really before I get an iPhone. But hey, apple is making it somewhat better( sorta). So I'm on a be a bit harsh and give it a 3.6 Kira's out of 5. Now will somebody tell apple" put in a damn micro sd card slot!!!!!"
But apple, you did do an ok job on it.( please note I do not own one, but I borrowed my uncles for a month, so that's how I know from what I've done with it)
And remember, have a nice day!
what would you say if I told you I hate you? I got something that'll blow your mind

Offline Applesau5

• Orange Level
  • Cookies: 3
  • SIR APPLESAU5 XIV, LORD OF 1943 XB (CERES)
  • Fursona Species: Lynx
Re: Apple iPhone 5
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2013, 06:45:26 pm »
They won't put in a micro SD card slot, because purchasing a 8 gigabyte iphone, and upgrading the storage to 64 gb with an SD card, is a FAR cheaper alternative to purchasing a 64 gb iphone. Apple wants your money, so they're not going to give you options like that.
no u

Offline NightF0x

• Purple Level
  • Cookies: 178
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2013, 12:30:16 am »
My honest opinion, I love my iPhone 5. This phone isn't for everyone, but I'm fine with it. I bought mine mainly for the camera and the photo-editing applications (Which in my opinion are superior on iOS than on Android.) I give it a 4.5/5 personally.
  • Award - Beta Tester

Offline Pastel Fenny

• Tattoo artist
  • Yellow Level
  • Cookies: 19
  • Come and get a ticket follow me to the freak show
  • Fursona Species: Raccoon
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2013, 08:35:19 am »
My honest opinion, I love my iPhone 5. This phone isn't for everyone, but I'm fine with it. I bought mine mainly for the camera and the photo-editing applications (Which in my opinion are superior on iOS than on Android.) I give it a 4.5/5 personally.
Well it's opinion based, I wouldn't mind having an iPhone, but I'd rather have my android. And the only apple uses iOS  :fox-;): and that is debatable.

They won't put in a micro SD card slot, because purchasing a 8 gigabyte iphone, and upgrading the storage to 64 gb with an SD card, is a FAR cheaper alternative to purchasing a 64 gb iphone. Apple wants your money, so they're not going to give you options like that.
Yea, but eventually someone will find out how to and apple will be pissed. Buying from apple is for a bit higher quality and the label, like beats, Bose, and other high end brands

:staffedit-multi:
« Last Edit: February 01, 2013, 11:48:04 am by Panda »
what would you say if I told you I hate you? I got something that'll blow your mind

Offline Larsen

• You could be next
  • Green Level
  • Cookies: 21
  • I Want Crazy
    • DeviantArt - AnimalLarsen
    • Twitter - @musleh_yusef
  • Fursona Species: dog/wolf
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2013, 01:14:29 am »
I'm gonna wait for the iPhone 6.
#Ifeelpretty