Author Topic: What about Far Cry 3?  (Read 407 times)

Offline Jaze

• Furry forever.
  • Green Level
  • Cookies: 20
  • The car is just an extension of the pilot.
    • FurAffinity - Nightfury84
  • Fursona Species: Wolf
What about Far Cry 3?
« on: February 25, 2013, 04:19:51 am »
When, I bought this game, I wasn't really sure about what I'd think about: I usually don't play games like RPG's. But this one surprised me. First, graphics: They're just amazing and you take a lot of pleasure in looking at huge caverns or magnificient mountains all around the island. Then, the story line: it's well thought, very well thought. Your character is detained by pirates as a hostage with his friends. But, as  he escapes, something goes wrong. I'll let you discover what. Then he'll start a slow progression into a really deep madness and will look for revenge. I can't tell you more, it would be a spoiler. And finally, the gameplay: about 10 vehicules or more can be driven. You have access to more than 25 weapons, almost all customizable. You can also hunt animals to creat better bags and holsters. Finally, during fights, you have the possibility to take ennemies down the way you will choose: per example, after having stabed an enemy, you have the possibility to throw his knife to another close enemy, take his gun to shoot down nearby enemies, or simply pull his own grenade's pin and throw him to his friends. At last, it's a really good game. I would like to apologize for my bad English by the way.
Lupus sano in corpore sano.
Xbox live: Jaze Wolfcraig
I really love talking! Add me if you want.

Offline Psi~

• Playful Ninja?
  • Orange Level
  • Cookies: 8
  • Fursona Species: Ember Tailed Dragon
Re: What about Far Cry 3?
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2013, 04:25:31 am »
I agree with your review, this game is simply magnificent regardless of what anyone says, it's graphics style is so smooth. The persona's of Vaas and Jason etc are amazing, Vaas being a insane killer. Just amazing how it was built and the things you can do in it.
Steam: EliteTyrael

People you love, shall give you a cookie.

Offline Jaze

• Furry forever.
  • Green Level
  • Cookies: 20
  • The car is just an extension of the pilot.
    • FurAffinity - Nightfury84
  • Fursona Species: Wolf
Re: What about Far Cry 3?
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2013, 04:34:06 am »
Vaas is perfectly crazy, indeed.
Lupus sano in corpore sano.
Xbox live: Jaze Wolfcraig
I really love talking! Add me if you want.