Author Topic: >run generic_awkward_intro_thread.exe  (Read 927 times)

Offline Gummy Worm

• Da bunny with attitude
  • Red Level
  • Cookies: 4
    • DeviantArt - lGummyWorml
    • FurAffinity - Gummy-Bunny
  • Fursona Species: Bunny
>run generic_awkward_intro_thread.exe
« on: March 17, 2013, 12:12:50 am »
Hey there.  I'm Gummy Worm, commonly also known as just Gummy.  I'm still very new to the fandom.  In fact, I only became interested enough in it to really give it a shot this past January.  I could relay the story of how exactly this came to be, but I get the feeling I might end up being hated by half the people here, and that's really not how I would like to start my stay here.

I really like writing and I am trying to get into drawing.  I'm pretty awful at it, and no my avatar is NOT something drawn by me.  You can notice it isn't me by the distinct presence of talent.

Anyways, yeah.  My fursona is a bunny because reasons, I have a very self-deprecating sense of humor, I'm gay, I'm quite foul-mouthed (I promise to suppress that on here), I like food, video games, movies, books...  Yeah.  I guess overall I just hope to get a better jumping off point for the whole fandom.  :fox-:):

ogoditshappeningagainineverknowhowtoendthesethingswithoutbe ingsuperawkwardohFU-
Sorry I don't post much.  Depression is a bitch.

Offline Divadlo

• We storm the ranch or we die trying.
  • Orange Level
  • Cookies: 17
  • always expect the expected
    • DeviantArt - stolenlegos
  • Fursona Species: dhole
Re: >run generic_awkward_intro_thread.exe
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2013, 12:22:13 am »
Welcome to the forums! I can assure you that I am no artist as well, just look at my avatar. I can also assure you that everyone on FT are great people. If you ever want to chat you can absafruitly send me a PM or hit me up on skype. :fox-;): ~

"We as humans are drawn towards the idea of consistency. We desire to have a routine. We are always trying to find patterns. Consistency comforts the human mind and body."
-Me

Offline Gaz

• The Mobile
  • Cookies: 288
  • FT's Unofficial Disc Jockey
    • Twitter - @GlitterLiquor
    • Song I listen to far too much
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2013, 12:39:39 am »
Well Hello and welcome to FT Gummy, I'm Gaz (Josh) call me either or. It's nice to see new members here!

I think you'll enjoy it here, everyone here is so nice!

Feel free to send me a pm if you want to chat!
  • Pride Flag - pansexual
Feel free to contact me with questions, concerns,
or if you just want to talk.

Offline Herb

• ✧・゚:*✧・゚:* \(◕‿◕✿)/ *:・゚✧*:・゚
  • Yellow Level
  • Cookies: 27
  • Neato Furino
    • FurAffinity - fascinocat
  • Fursona Species: White Chikadee
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2013, 07:11:27 pm »
Hey there Gummy! :D I'm Vishet, or Madi, and I can tell I like you already! What kind of stuff do you write? I'm also really into writing, but I just write dumb things. Anywho, I hope you enjoy your stay here!
“She loves the serene brutality of the ocean, loves the electric power she felt with each breath of wet, briny air.” -Holly Black, Tithe.

(add me if you wanna, just tell me you're from FT. :> )

Offline Jaze

• Furry forever.
  • Green Level
  • Cookies: 20
  • The car is just an extension of the pilot.
    • FurAffinity - Nightfury84
  • Fursona Species: Wolf
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2013, 06:04:53 pm »
Welcome! Nice to meet you! You'll enjoy the time spent here for sure. See you soon!
Lupus sano in corpore sano.
Xbox live: Jaze Wolfcraig
I really love talking! Add me if you want.

Offline Red Velvet

• Cake Dragon
  • Sitewide Moderator
  • Cookies: 273
  • It's peppermint season!
    • FurAffinity - SenseiMac
    • Twitter - redvelvetdrago
    • Personal Tumblr
  • Fursona Species: Dutch Angel Dragon
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2013, 07:12:51 pm »
Hello there, I'm Mozilla ^^ Nice to meet you!
And don't worry about being awkward or anything xD TRUST ME I'VE BEEN THERE.

Ohh, drawing? :D I'd be happy to give you tips if you'd like sometime~!
And personally, you're art isn't awful, you just need practice C: It's actually very good if you're just getting into it.

What kind of stuff do you write?

and shh I'm sometimes foul-mouthed too you aren't alone

Message me anytime you'd like to chat!  :lol-fox:
  • Flag - usa
  • Award - Holiday Hunt participant
  • Pride Flag - demisexual
  • Pride Flag - bisexual
  • Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
  • Award - Graphic Artist

Trello | Portfolio | FurAffinity | Buy Me a Coffee? | ToyHouse | Dragons | Flight Rising
♥ Hopelessly in love with Proto
:aesthetic:
If you'd like to commission me, please click my Trello!

Offline Banshee

• SCIENCE FOR THE SCIENCE GOD!!!
  • Orange Level
  • Cookies: 15
  • WARNING! MAY CAUSE MAD SCIENCE
  • Fursona Species: Winged blue-fox alternate: Puffin
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2013, 10:58:53 pm »
Welcome :fox-:): I'm Banshee the forums friendly land-locked sailor fox!  :lol-fox: Don't worry too much about swearing (still try not to) I mean I invented the term "swears like a sailor" so if that's got anything to say about the wonderful rainbow language that flows out of my head that are so colorful it looks like I'm spitting out a gay pride parade :lol-fox: (no offense to any gay parades or anything).

If it's not to personal why do you think the nice brain eating people here would hate you if you said how you found the fandom? I mean I'm gonna put it bluntly I'd guess more then half of the people in the fandom found out about it through yiff (...me included...) no one heard that! So ya I very much doubt there's much of anything that would make people here hate you, I mean they put up with me so just short of useing the furry name in vain your in the clear :lol-fox:

You mentioned liking videogames? Do you have an Xbox and live? Maybe want to play Battlefield 3 or any halo or just about any game besides the COD games (I don't own any). So ya hello and that's all for now folks! Bye! :dance:
« Last Edit: March 18, 2013, 11:07:06 pm by Banshee »
Live Hard, Have Fun, and Sail Fast.

"It was going well until it exploded"- Scott Manley

LOGIC IS FOR THE DAMNED!

Offline Gummy Worm

• Da bunny with attitude
  • Red Level
  • Cookies: 4
    • DeviantArt - lGummyWorml
    • FurAffinity - Gummy-Bunny
  • Fursona Species: Bunny
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2013, 06:02:24 pm »
Welcome :fox-:): I'm Banshee the forums friendly land-locked sailor fox!  :lol-fox: Don't worry too much about swearing (still try not to) I mean I invented the term "swears like a sailor" so if that's got anything to say about the wonderful rainbow language that flows out of my head that are so colorful it looks like I'm spitting out a gay pride parade :lol-fox: (no offense to any gay parades or anything).

If it's not to personal why do you think the nice brain eating people here would hate you if you said how you found the fandom? I mean I'm gonna put it bluntly I'd guess more then half of the people in the fandom found out about it through yiff (...me included...) no one heard that! So ya I very much doubt there's much of anything that would make people here hate you, I mean they put up with me so just short of useing the furry name in vain your in the clear :lol-fox:

You mentioned liking videogames? Do you have an Xbox and live? Maybe want to play Battlefield 3 or any halo or just about any game besides the COD games (I don't own any). So ya hello and that's all for now folks! Bye! :dance:
Well I had noticed a dislike of Bronies in other sects of the fandom, but I've noticed that's not necessarily the case here.  Several of my favorite pony artists also happened to be furries, and it made me curious.  I'm not a Brony now, got pretty alienated from the fandom and noticed a lot of the better qualities I used to see in the fandom here.  So voila!  Here I am~

Although I do have a 360, I don't use it much, nor do I like multiplayer games.  I prefer the previous generation and single player games.  So thanks for the offer, but I don't usually get on and I have the notifications turned off anyway because achievements annoy me.  :lol-fox:
Sorry I don't post much.  Depression is a bitch.