Author Topic: I'm wondering...  (Read 716 times)

Offline ffdsiof432f

• Orange Level
  • Cookies: 3
I'm wondering...
« on: March 09, 2007, 09:59:20 pm »
I want to be a comic artist as a job, but I also would like to make furry comics. But I'm scared of how far will I go. Are furry comics famous? Will I get enough money from making furry comics? Because I don't want to go bankrupt...

Offline Okami

• Yellow Level
  • Cookies: 4
Re: I'm wondering...
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2007, 03:41:18 am »
It really depends on what you define to be a 'furry' comic. There are many comics out there that feature anthropormorphic characters if that's what you mean.

Offline ffdsiof432f

• Orange Level
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2007, 02:16:16 pm »
It really depends on what you define to be a 'furry' comic. There are many comics out there that feature anthropormorphic characters if that's what you mean.
Well in a sense yes anthro comic, but what i mean is comics aimed mostly to the fandom like the ones Radio Comix does.

Offline Ross Fox

• Orange Level
  • Cookies: 5
  • Iiiii'm a crazy rabid squirel....I want my COOKIE!
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2007, 05:42:14 pm »
Well, all I can advise here is that furry comics are usually quite famous *in* the fandom if it's particularly good, for a furry comic to appeal to those outside, it would need to have humour/ action/ artwork, whatever that appeals to the non-furry masses. You'd make more money going "mainstream", but it'd have to appeal to them as well as be "furry". But it depends on what you're thinking about, which I'm still not entirely clear on. *ish stupid*
My FA . How dull

"Its a non-stop disco betya its Nabisco bet ya didnt know, woohoo!"

Offline ffdsiof432f

• Orange Level
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2007, 06:00:32 pm »
Well, all I can advise here is that furry comics are usually quite famous *in* the fandom if it's particularly good, for a furry comic to appeal to those outside, it would need to have humour/ action/ artwork, whatever that appeals to the non-furry masses. You'd make more money going "mainstream", but it'd have to appeal to them as well as be "furry". But it depends on what you're thinking about, which I'm still not entirely clear on. *ish stupid*
Hmm, thanks, I'll keep that in mind :3