Author Topic: hello guest! Welcome to Furry Teens!!!  (Read 563 times)

Offline Aces, The Femboy Princess of FT!

• The One and Only
  • Yellow Level
  • Candies: 32
  • And so we dance the night away once again...
    • The SCP Foundation
  • Fursona Species: fennec fox femboy Princess
hello guest! Welcome to Furry Teens!!!
« on: April 25, 2013, 03:40:32 am »
(I dont know if this belongs here or in general chatter) Hello guest! Welcome to Furry Teens! or FT for short. we want to welcome all new furs to this site and I hope this post will help you click that register button :) here on FT, you can meet other furs worldwide and speak to eachother about the current happenings of life, (wether it be yours, someone elses, or the news) You can speak about things that bother you without being attacked as here on FT we are all friends here!

(Forgive me for DP'ing) you can speak about things from daily hub bub to more serious matters like the recent bombings. just be sure to read the rules before signing up! you can send personall messages to indivdual members of FT too! I remember the first night I found FT I looked at one post, then signed up! I met many new people since then, and plan to meet many more! its a lot of fun! It has also helped me conquer some of my fears and overcome challenges i had in life. you should sign up! C'ya on the FT!

:staffedit-multi:
« Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 04:31:15 am by Gage »
  • Pride Flag - gay
  • Pronouns: he/it
"I have served with many great personnel over the years as my time as a Foundationer. I have seen O5's come and go, only to be replaced. I have seen uprisings. I have seen downfalls. I have seen brotherhoods and sisterhoods fracture before my very eyes... We Secure. We Contain. We Protect. We die in the darkness so that humanity may live in the light. May we live on in peace and harmony. And let's show mercy to the fallen heroes of yesterday."

Science for the Science Gods!