Author Topic: Oblivion  (Read 480 times)

Offline Jaze

• Furry forever.
  • Green Level
  • Candies: 20
  • The car is just an extension of the pilot.
    • FurAffinity - Nightfury84
  • Fursona Species: Wolf
Oblivion
« on: April 20, 2013, 09:25:35 am »
About 60 years ago, the Earth got attacked by an Alien race. The nuclear weapon has been used, and the rest of humanity is now on Titan. An orbital base above the Earth is permanently connected to the surface of the planet, where Jack Harper (Tom Cruise) is taking care of drones watching devices using sea water to provide energy to the station. Some aliens, Jackals, left on the planet and shoot down drones. But one day, an identified object fall from the sky, containing humans. Jack discovers that these are humans, sleeping since 60 years. But drones begin to shoot at the humans asleep? Jack suceed in saving one, and will discover that the truth is far different that what he thought.

I loved this movie, the scenario is great, special effects are magnificent, and soundtrack is also awesome. Go watch it if you have time. It's a really beautiful movie.
Lupus sano in corpore sano.
Xbox live: Jaze Wolfcraig
I really love talking! Add me if you want.

Offline Ozzy Pawsbourne

• Master Tactician Azingy Jr
  • Red Level
  • Candies: 6
  • Bark Arf :>
    • Steam Profile
Re: Oblivion
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2013, 11:26:36 pm »
I liked the movie up until the ending. I felt like the ending was really rushed, as if they looked at the length of the film as was like, "Awh man, I'm freaking out! We got like 15 minutes left! QUICKLY THINK OF SOMETHING!! HHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGG."

Offline The Woolly One

• Horns up here.
  • Sitewide Moderator
  • Candies: 303
  • Hoofies down here.
    • FurAffinity - TinyBabyHooves
    • Twitter - @SheepScientist
  • Fursona Species: Sheep (Finn Dorset)
Re: Oblivion
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2013, 05:12:28 am »
I just saw the film. It was really good. However there was only one niggling flaw, and I believe that was the miscasting of certain actors. I really think that it was odd to choose Morgan Freemman for the role of Uriel Septim. *rimshot*

No but seriously, I've yet to see the film. Some of my friends are trying to pressurize me to go see it. I probably will end up going to see it and I'll end up judging it for myself (after Star Trek Into Darkness, at least). I'm glad you guys seemed to have enjoyed it, though.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2013, 05:14:15 am by Devon »
  • Flag - england
  • Site Donor
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His