Author Topic: Final Destination (2000)  (Read 396 times)

Offline Cole9678

• Orange Level
  • Candies: 5
  • I am completely and utterly CRAZY
  • Fursona Species: Cat
Final Destination (2000)
« on: April 26, 2013, 02:32:58 pm »
You all know what this movie is, and if you don't (GET A LIFE! jk) I will tell you. Final Destination is about a kid who goes on a plane with friends and has a vision iz gonna crash. So he gets off with 6 others, the plane DOES crash, and teh survivors get killed off one by one ^___^ SO ANYWAY the following review is a bit messed up, don't read if you have one of those easily vomit stomachs...ok

There is not a TON of violence...but enough...blood, gore, heads cut in half, etc. but the head in half is the worst part, especially considering the fact that only 4 people die on screen, which was less than I expected.

I'm just putting this in because of the people sensitive to it, there's a scene where the main character looks at a p0rn mag and they show a naked lady. But don't worry she ain't even that hot ;P

I thought it was pretty fun to watch. Anybody can easily see how it became a classic. So overall, 7.75 out of 10

OMG I'M A MOVING TITLE!  :badger:  :badger:  :badger:  :matrix: :starwars: :dance: :lock: :hug:
If you are reading this, than congrats, you can read.