Author Topic: Apocalypse of the Dead (zombie book <3 )  (Read 411 times)

Offline Aces, The Femboy Princess of FT!

• The One and Only
  • Yellow Level
  • Candies: 32
  • And so we dance the night away once again...
    • The SCP Foundation
  • Fursona Species: fennec fox femboy Princess
Apocalypse of the Dead (zombie book <3 )
« on: April 30, 2013, 12:57:12 am »
This is a wonderful book and I had to share it with you!

21 of 23 people found the following review helpful
 Stands on it's own, November 19, 2010
By scot16897 "scot16897"
This review is from: Apocalypse of the Dead (Mass Market Paperback)
Don't be put off if you've not read McKinney's Dead City, because you won't need to.

When the Gulf Coast is devastated by hurricanes, the mix of elements and chemicals in Houston results in a viral outbreak of zombies. What follows is a tale of survival, attempts to start a new life, and the dangers resulting from the effort to survive.

In "Dead City," McKinney told a story of one man's efforts to survive the rise of the dead.

Vastly broader in scale this book draws characters from across the country in this more epic tale.

Quarantine efforts have failed. Zombies are spreading incredibly quickly across the world. Scientists are trying to solve the riddle of how to combat the viral source.

This book is, for the most part, a story of everyday individuals who have to figure out how to make it through the apocalypse.

It's a fast read, and a worthy telling of a tale. I finished it in 3 days, and enjoyed every minute.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
Was this review helpful to you? 
Report abuse | Permalink

Source : http://www.amazon.com/review/R1SU22HB65MUQ/ref=cm_cr_pr_viewpnt#R1SU22HB65MUQ
  • Pride Flag - gay
  • Pronouns: he/it
"I have served with many great personnel over the years as my time as a Foundationer. I have seen O5's come and go, only to be replaced. I have seen uprisings. I have seen downfalls. I have seen brotherhoods and sisterhoods fracture before my very eyes... We Secure. We Contain. We Protect. We die in the darkness so that humanity may live in the light. May we live on in peace and harmony. And let's show mercy to the fallen heroes of yesterday."

Science for the Science Gods!