Author Topic: What things do you not like that everyone else seem to love?  (Read 29308 times)

Offline Little Alpha

• He is my peanut butter. I am his jelly.
  • Purple Level
  • Candies: 126
  • I will make sure you have a howlen good time!
  • Fursona Species: Black and White Huskey
Re: What things do you not like that everyone else seem to love?
« Reply #100 on: September 03, 2013, 08:38:38 am »
I would say Justine Bieber. i cant stand him! so what if he is a hit sinsation! People just take it too far you know. I mean come on! he is just a Prissy brat who sings about girls! Thats all you hear about from male singers these days. its all about the girls! please! if it was not for Usher finding him playing at a food mart, he wouldn`t be famouse now. Plus he is acting like a selfish prick! I Am so glad someone threw a bottle at him at one of his concerts.
You mess with one of us, you mess with all of us!

Offline Applefolf

• We had to steal him from his fate
  • Purple Level
  • Candies: 300
  • So he could see another day
    • Twitter - Applefolf
« Reply #101 on: September 03, 2013, 12:18:56 pm »
I've got a couple more...

Reality television: My goodness, how many times does it have to be drilled into peoples' heads that all reality television is STAGED? Also, most reality TV shows will drop a good 30 I.Q points for every minute you watch them. They're THAT unimaginative and stupid.

Pokemon: I can see why people like Pokémon, and don't get me wrong, I, by all means, do not hate Pokémon. It's just that the anime pretty much hit its peak within the first few seasons and that the games don't really seem anymore special then any other turn-based RPG. Did I have fun the few times I've played Pokémon? Yeah. But did I enjoy it more than any other turn-based RPG I've played? Not really. Maybe if I were to play it more I might think differently, but from what I've seen, I'm pretty firm in my opinion.

P.S: To all of the people on this thread who say all Twilight fans are nothing more than screaming fangirls, even though I would've agreed with you before, you're wrong, because I've actually managed to find a couple of male Twilight fans in my grade. One of them actually wrote an informational essay for school about why Edward Cullen is a good role-model. I kid you not. And one time last year the few male Twilight fans got together with female Twilight fans and had a Twilight movie marathon sleepover. I still kid you not. You know what this means (besides that gender stereotypes are BS)? The virus is unisex. Do not assume anything, my comrades. We must take no chances. Eliminate all who show symptoms of the disease, male or female (okay I'm taking this too far because the people I referred to are actually very nice people but you get what I'm saying).
But...But...I thought Twilight was good (the films anyway)!
  • Flag - england
  • Site Donor
~All the hate that you've heard has turned your spirit to a dove~
~ Twitter ~ Steam ~

Offline Flint The Wolf

• 3red5u
  • Yellow Level
  • Candies: 50
  • The proof is in the floof.
    • FurAffinity - FlintTheWolf
    • Twitter - @Flint_The_Wolf
  • Fursona Species: Wolf
« Reply #102 on: September 03, 2013, 04:25:14 pm »
I've got a couple more...

Reality television: My goodness, how many times does it have to be drilled into peoples' heads that all reality television is STAGED? Also, most reality TV shows will drop a good 30 I.Q points for every minute you watch them. They're THAT unimaginative and stupid.

Pokemon: I can see why people like Pokémon, and don't get me wrong, I, by all means, do not hate Pokémon. It's just that the anime pretty much hit its peak within the first few seasons and that the games don't really seem anymore special then any other turn-based RPG. Did I have fun the few times I've played Pokémon? Yeah. But did I enjoy it more than any other turn-based RPG I've played? Not really. Maybe if I were to play it more I might think differently, but from what I've seen, I'm pretty firm in my opinion.

P.S: To all of the people on this thread who say all Twilight fans are nothing more than screaming fangirls, even though I would've agreed with you before, you're wrong, because I've actually managed to find a couple of male Twilight fans in my grade. One of them actually wrote an informational essay for school about why Edward Cullen is a good role-model. I kid you not. And one time last year the few male Twilight fans got together with female Twilight fans and had a Twilight movie marathon sleepover. I still kid you not. You know what this means (besides that gender stereotypes are BS)? The virus is unisex. Do not assume anything, my comrades. We must take no chances. Eliminate all who show symptoms of the disease, male or female (okay I'm taking this too far because the people I referred to are actually very nice people but you get what I'm saying).
But...But...I thought Twilight was good (the films anyway)!

I'VE FOUND ANOTHER INFECTED ONE, MY COMRADES! ELIMINATE HIM! (lol jk)
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His

Whoever said "weird" was "bad"?

Xbox Live Gamertag: Bigf00t777
Email: videosteven10@gmail.com

Offline Proto

• Luckiest fox alive
  • Candies: 227
  • This is super sweet!
    • DeviantArt - TinyProto
    • FurAffinity - tinyproto
  • Fursona Species: Gray Fox
« Reply #103 on: September 03, 2013, 04:39:05 pm »
Demons. For some reason, almost every one I know that likes anime, manga, video games and things like that seem to like demons, and I don't even know what's so special about them.

Also, vampires (The original ones, not the shiny fairies from Twilight XD). I don't hate them, but I just don't like them
  • Flag - mexico
  • Site Donor
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His
:redvelvet:  :pawheart:  :proto:
Taking on commissions!
 Here are my prices

"Have you gone yoicks?!" - Soren, Guardians of Ga'hoole

Offline weblacie

• Purple Level
  • Candies: 186
« Reply #104 on: September 03, 2013, 11:20:39 pm »
Demons. For some reason, almost every one I know that likes anime, manga, video games and things like that seem to like demons, and I don't even know what's so special about them.

I have no opinion, but they ARE a bit overrated...
I've left (again), probably for good but idk. If you wanna talk to me outside the forum, feel free to email me. Just tell me who you are in the email pls

Offline Placeholder

• Beep
  • Blue Level
  • Candies: 109
  • Boop
« Reply #105 on: September 04, 2013, 09:39:14 am »
Mainstream music.... The reason why beginning artists never get to the charts...

Offline weblacie

• Purple Level
« Reply #106 on: September 04, 2013, 10:40:53 am »
Mainstream music.... The reason why beginning artists never get to the charts...

I've said it way too many times but I agree with you so much.
I've left (again), probably for good but idk. If you wanna talk to me outside the forum, feel free to email me. Just tell me who you are in the email pls

Offline Placeholder

• Beep
  • Blue Level
  • Candies: 109
  • Boop
« Reply #107 on: September 04, 2013, 11:23:18 am »
Also.... Kpop.... Some people will start hating me but I have a few questions.....

When and why did it go viral? I seriously don't know why...

Why do people like it? I don't know how listening to Korean words you don't understand makes you like it

Offline Arkiri

• Red Level
  • Candies: 6
  • Just keep moving forward
    • Twitter - ArkiriFox
  • Fursona Species: Fox
« Reply #108 on: January 26, 2014, 05:30:51 pm »
For me it's call of duty. It's just boring to me. You just run in circles shooting each other.
  • Pronouns: Depends on the day

Offline Drez

• Friendly Neighborhood Dusky Shark!
  • Orange Level
  • Candies: 15
  • I love you~
    • FurAffinity - Mollyrs
    • Twitter - @Dynageist
  • Fursona Species: Shark
« Reply #109 on: January 26, 2014, 06:24:00 pm »
The Hunger Games.

Let me just say, I don't really like the characters, they feel very shallow and try to hard to be three dimensional and deep, same for the rest of the book/story, the fact that it's written all ambiguosly and soulful doesn't save it from the fact that it has a very cliche and unoriginal plot. It has decent action scenes but other than that it's just seems like bad fanfiction
Like a Sky Tower hanging high in the cloudy night

Offline Tigran

• Yellow Level
  • Candies: 12
  • Fursona Species: White Tiger
« Reply #110 on: January 26, 2014, 06:33:46 pm »
Any type of sweet thing including crisps, choclate and the lot ;p Over a time of about 2 years when i haven't eaten any sweets in periods of between 2-4 months due to my gym diet, i seem to have developed a hate towards these things, and everytime i eat  chocolate i seem to have the opposite reaction to what everyone else seems to get
"You are waiting for someone, someone from a half-remembered dream. Don't you want to take a leap of faith? Or become an old man, filled with regret, waiting to die alone."

Offline furrylifeguard

• *blows whistle* Walk, dang it!
  • Yellow Level
  • Candies: 64
  • I live at the bottom of the pool I guard.
    • DeviantArt - thefurrylifeguard
    • FurAffinity - thefurrylifeguard
    • Twitter - furrylifeguard
« Reply #111 on: January 26, 2014, 06:54:51 pm »
I'm not a fan of (American) football, baseball, or basketball. I don't know why, but they've never held my attention or interest. I also don't like Call of Duty, Battlefield, or any of those type games.
"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." "To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Feel free to talk to me! I don't bite, although I probably smell like chlorine.

Offline Broklyn Grove

• Red Level
  • Candies: 7
    • fanpop
  • Fursona Species: African wild dog/wolf
« Reply #112 on: January 26, 2014, 07:49:18 pm »
Snapchat. I don't dislike it really, I've just never got into it but it seems like everyone is always using it :P

Same, I don't like Snapchat
《《《 its not how we are going to get their, it's how we got there wearing a fursuit 》》》

Offline Arkiri

• Red Level
  • Candies: 6
  • Just keep moving forward
    • Twitter - ArkiriFox
  • Fursona Species: Fox
« Reply #113 on: January 26, 2014, 08:29:04 pm »
Snapchat. I don't dislike it really, I've just never got into it but it seems like everyone is always using it :P

Same, I don't like Snapchat
I agree
  • Pronouns: Depends on the day

Offline Akio Leopard

• ^~^
  • Green Level
  • Candies: 63
  • Icon by Ziggyzoom
    • DeviantArt - AkioLeopard
    • FurAffinity - AkioLeopard
  • Fursona Species: Snow Leopard
« Reply #114 on: January 26, 2014, 08:50:51 pm »
Anime. A lot of my friends watch at least some anime, but I don't get what's so great about it.

Television in general. I hardly ever watch tv. I don't really dislike it, and there are some good shows, but there's much more bad than good. Plus, I'd rather play video games. I prefer to put myself in the action/story rather than just watch it.

Trading Card Games. Never been into any TCG, and probably never will. I don't get what the big deal is. I mean, I could see myself getting into them if I found the right one, but I'm really just not interested in them at all.
Feel free to PM me or message me on Skype. I like to talk, and as long as I'm not busy I'm happy to chat anytime :lol-fox:
(But I'm kind of awkward so you'll have to message me first)

~I don't even know what I was gonna put here~

Offline Drez

• Friendly Neighborhood Dusky Shark!
  • Orange Level
  • Candies: 15
  • I love you~
    • FurAffinity - Mollyrs
    • Twitter - @Dynageist
  • Fursona Species: Shark
« Reply #115 on: January 26, 2014, 08:52:24 pm »
Smartphones

Phones should be used for calling and texting people and contacting them in general
not for going on the internet or playing some cheap game
Like a Sky Tower hanging high in the cloudy night

Offline MessedThoughts

• If you think this title has been changing, you're going crazy
  • Purple Level
  • Candies: 273
« Reply #116 on: January 26, 2014, 09:45:44 pm »
Cheetos (or whatever they are called in other countries).
I don't understand how people even eat those things at all. i can eat one, yes ONE and then ill get sick of it.
Icon done by @NikiSerenko (twitter) // Nicnak044 (FA)

Offline Count Faithfull

• Just a cute Tiger
  • Candies: 332
  • Sushi is mana from Heaven.
  • Fursona Species: Vamperic Tiger
« Reply #117 on: January 26, 2014, 10:28:05 pm »
I can't stand rock and hevy metel music, and i know ther are rock and metel fans out there so sorry. it just gives me a headake when ever i here it.
  • Award - Holiday Hunt participant
  • Pride Flag - bisexual
  • Pride Flag - polyamorous
▬▬▬▬▬▬⌘ஜ۩۞۩ஜ⌘▬▬▬▬▬▬
Chaotic Good ⧱ Bard/cleric ⧱ Faithfull's admirers'ENFJ ⧱ Hufflepuff ⧱ Pisces/Earth Tiger
▬▬▬▬⤪۩۞۩⤭▬▬▬▬
Icon by Serana <3
⥿

Offline Cam

• Photographer, car nut, gamer, con goer and professional turn off and on againer
  • Green Level
  • Candies: 55
    • FurAffinity - animosus5
  • Fursona Species: Snowleopard
« Reply #118 on: January 26, 2014, 10:31:30 pm »
Pewdiepie. Seriously, I see so many people going crazy over him. He is one of the most undeserving youtubers, he abused the system by traveling around and uploading in different regions along with all of the videos have a very similar thing to them which is pretty much "Scream and make rape/gay jokes". His fanbase is also terrible.

Apple. Computers are severely overpriced and feel like toys. Along with their whole "You purchased it, but you can't do what you want with it" mentality annoys me.

Alcohol. Tastes like crap, is absurdly expensive. The drinking culture is massive in Australia, if you don't drink you are shunned as well. Everyone expects me to get wasted on my 18th this week.

Add me on telegram @Animosus

I'm from Perth, Western Australia but travel interstate frequently

Offline weblacie

• Purple Level
« Reply #119 on: January 27, 2014, 12:12:51 am »
Alcohol. Tastes like crap, is absurdly expensive. The drinking culture is massive in Australia, if you don't drink you are shunned as well. Everyone expects me to get wasted on my 18th this week.

I agree with you. But I hate alcohol for different reasons; I lost someone very close to that shit...