Author Topic: What things do you not like that everyone else seem to love?  (Read 29382 times)

Online Mystic

• Christmas cow
  • Administrator
  • Candies: 826
  • *sips starbucks*
    • FurAffinity - MysticSolstice
    • Twitter - MysticSolstice
  • Fursona Species: Cow
Re: What things do you not like that everyone else seem to love?
« Reply #180 on: April 17, 2015, 01:49:24 pm »
The walking dead
Social media
Selfies
The duggars
One direction
My little pony (not judging if you do like it, it's just not a show I like)
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Flag - canada
  • Site Donor
  • Pride Flag - gay
  • Pride Flag - asexual
  • Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
  • Award - Graphic Artist

| ToyHou.se | ThisCrush | Q&A |
Icon by Feve | Signature by Yuunis

Offline Eagle God-Heart

• That Awsome Guy You Know
  • Green Level
  • Candies: 41
    • Twitter - @Eagle_GodHeart
  • Fursona Species: wolvinix
« Reply #181 on: April 17, 2015, 02:10:02 pm »
The walking dead
Social media
Selfies
The duggars
One direction
My little pony (not judging if you do like it, it's just not a show I like)

finaly someone who agrees with me. well i sorta like social media but i prefer forums. :lol-fox:
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His
James 5:13-14 Is anyone among you suffering? Let him pray. Is anyone cheerful? Let him sing praise. Is anyone among you sick? Let him call for the elders of the church, and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord.

Read more: http://www.whatchristianswanttoknow.com/bible-verses-about-prayer-20-important-scripture-quotes-2/#ixzz3aE0MPhlo

Offline Molon Labe

• Y'know, I've been wanting to say this a long time now, SCREW YOU IT'S MERRY CHRISTMAS!
  • Yellow Level
  • Candies: 24
    • FurAffinity - texasinfidel
  • Fursona Species: Alligator
« Reply #182 on: April 17, 2015, 10:58:14 pm »
Dubstep. I loathe that crap. A good song to me has to have at least have some kind of story behind it if not then at least make sense. But actual lyrics are always a must (unless it's classical music like Mozart or Beethoven). If you ask me dubstep sounds like repeatedly put a dying cat into a blender and looping that over and over, it drives a man to the brink of insanity. (almost went insane as some kid on the bus playing this dupstep version of the "Halloween" theme song nonstop for at least a half hour with speakers at FULL BLAST so that everyone within 50 feet could hear it. I was ready to throw that iphone out the window. :twisted:)  This is why I listen to classic rock and Country.
 -Sorry for that image back there all y'all cat furs. But that's what it sounds like to me.
  • Pronouns: he/him/his
A SOLDIER'S SPIRIT IS FOREVER IN MY HEART
THE LOVE OF MY COUNTRY WILL NEVER DEPART
SO IF EVER MY COUNTRY SHOULD CALL UPON ME
I WILL GIVE MY LIFE TO KEEP US ALL FREE

Offline Left the Fandom

• Goodbye
  • Orange Level
  • Candies: 22
« Reply #183 on: April 17, 2015, 11:44:18 pm »
Dubstep. I loathe that crap.
Yes, its so dumb (in my opinion).
It sounds like someone got their space-bar stuck on their computer.

Offline Chen

• <3 Tachun
  • Blue Level
  • Candies: 133
  • Gay Squad
  • Fursona Species: Sergal (Chen), Fox (Calyx)
« Reply #184 on: April 18, 2015, 12:26:36 am »
Hm, Call of Duty.
I know I play it, (not much anymore since my net crapped out again), but holy fuck is it ridiculous, boring and general copy-paste shit. Campaign is generally cliché ridden, full of movie references and what not. The multiplayer isn't very interesting; maps have usually the same layout, including at least two open areas for AR/LMG/Snipers and two compact areas for tactical SMG/Shotgun gameplay. Gimmick weapons are around a lot *cough*Model 1887 (Akimbo version references Terminator 2), MTs-225, NA-45*cough*. And the players, mostly the ones that use headsets, are homophobic, xenophobic, racist shitbags that are, honestly, too young to be playing these kind of games. Fuck it, they shouldn't even have the damn Xbox, probably sat there spending their parents benefits money on DLC.

Uh, anyway, yeah. Really dislike Call of Duty. I don't see how its so popular and shit. I hope 3arc doesn't fuck up Zombies with this exo suit crap in Black Ops 3
Strength and Honour!

Still proud of this rainbow!

avatar l/a base by TheWhiteFalcon

Offline ___

• Blue Level
  • Candies: 43
« Reply #185 on: April 18, 2015, 12:51:15 am »
*AHEM*

Sports in general. Especially football... all super violent games ever, zombies (movies, TV shows, video games, WHATEVER), Family Guy, Duck Dynasty, MMOs, Final Fantasy, DUBSTEP (IT'S JUST FUCKING SCREECHING NOISE!), I hate that MLP, Naruto, and anime in GENERAL is EVERYFUCKINGWHERE, the Pokemon Froakie line, tennis shoes, ALL SOCIAL MEDIA PERIOD, DEVIANTART HAS THE WORST FUCKING COMMUNITY EVER, hot dogs, monkeys, the concepts of drugs, smoking, and alcohol, superhero movies (Guardians of the Galaxy is exception), Mexican food, Pewdiepie, Tobuscus, cell phones...
When it comes to where I live... HUNTING (I live in a HORRIBLE place...), rodeos, my state's political beliefs, snow...

...Holy SHIT! I-I REALLY don't belong in any place do I!? I don't even think I named it all!

Offline TodTheFox

• Licensed Lazy Loiterer
  • Green Level
  • Candies: 49
  • Fursona Species: Red Fox
« Reply #186 on: April 18, 2015, 01:29:32 am »
Hopefully in the least offensive way possible I present to you the unbelievable long list of things I frown upon that others seem to praise:

Any form of Recreational hunting and more less hunting in general but recreational hunting is by far more angering. Guns, just, in general, although like hunting I am far, FAR more angered by the concept of recreational gun use. Southpark, Family Guy, American Dad, Bob's Burgers... You know what let's just say most Television shows in general as well but particularly those aired on Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon for numerous reasons. Mobile Gaming, for arguably obvious reasons. First Person Shooters, this genre of the gaming industry has lost it's life and creativity in my eyes and since my interests typically focus on Indie games, of which extremely few I know are FPS's, I generally tend to avoid the Genre entirely. MMO (But Multiplayer in general) based social structures such as clans, kinships, guilds, you name it, they are almost all mass producers of needless drama and stress and are your one stop shop for everything that's wrong about player interaction in a multiplayer game (Sure there are some good ones out there but the number is so few and other social groups/structures see fit to cause problems for these half decent groups creating drama if you don't know how to handle it and in the end stress regardless of how you handled it, good or bad). On that note, most forms of browser and or internet (but mostly browser) based social media with the almost entirely exclusive exception of FT.... The list goes on... And this is why I don't go in the debate and discussion board.  :fox-;):
  • Pride Flag - asexual

Offline radio

• found dead in miami
  • Forum Elder
  • Candies: 750
  • mustard gucci
  • Fursona Species: Ram
« Reply #187 on: April 18, 2015, 02:03:19 pm »
I do not like sports. I don't see what's so entertaining about it really.
I also do not like Mcdonalds or Starbucks, all my friends after school are always like "let's go to Mcdonalds and/or Starbucks" I do not like the taste of coffee. Then the Mcdonalds near me has a bad reputation so why would I wanna eat there. They've had problems with the health department and everything. But every one else here thinks it's great
  • Site Donor
  • Award - Easter Egg Hunt silver
  • Award - Halloween Hunt participant
  • Award - Holiday Hunt participant
  • Pride Flag - transgender
  • Pride Flag - gay
  • Pronouns: he/him/his
  • Award - Graphic Artist
:shrimp: :shrimp: :shrimp: :shrimp: :shrimp:

Offline Paz

• Blue Level
  • Candies: 80
  • Fursona Species: Wolf
« Reply #188 on: April 18, 2015, 02:56:33 pm »
Dubstep
Green Day
Call of Duty
Social Media (I get the irony)
Football
The other kind of football
Basketball
Baseball
Battlefield
Electronic arts
pewdiepie
Apple inc.
The Walking Dead (show. The comics and telltale game is good.)
New Doctor who
MLP
and the list goes on....
  • Flag - usa
You ever wonder why we're here?

Offline McGeekster

• Dancing in the rain~~~
  • Orange Level
  • Candies: 13
  • The rest is still unwritten
  • Fursona Species: New England Rabbit
« Reply #189 on: April 18, 2015, 02:58:04 pm »
PDA. Seriously, go make out somewhere where I don't have to watch you eat eachother's faces. And seriously, when was the last time anyone saw PDA that was NOT straight?

Also, on a less rant-ish note; McDonald's, Halo, football/sports in general, twitter, snapchat, drugs, most anime/manga, and celebrity drama.
"Let dance become an extension of your soul. Every time you dance, this extra part of you evolves into something even more beautiful. Share this beauty with the world. That is the purpose of a dancer."
-Anonymous

Offline The Last Raven

• Orange Level
  • Candies: 19
  • If you don't succeed at first, get a bigger gun.
    • DeviantArt - Swift207
    • FurAffinity - Swift Shadowfire
    • YSFlight Forums Profile
  • Fursona Species: Avian White Folf, White Wolf, White Folfess, Black Folf
« Reply #190 on: April 18, 2015, 09:01:19 pm »
mushrooms and blue cheese, icky! i mean, rotted cheese, really?
  • Pronouns: Him/His/He/They/Them/Her/Hers - imma guy tho so don't get confused

Offline End

• Purple Level
  • Candies: 406
« Reply #191 on: April 18, 2015, 09:05:15 pm »
The word "Poc" absolutely hate it so much.

Offline Left the Fandom

• Goodbye
  • Orange Level
« Reply #192 on: April 18, 2015, 09:11:13 pm »
The word "Poc" absolutely hate it so much.
Speaking of words we hate, I can't stand "Bae".

Online Mystic

• Christmas cow
  • Administrator
  • *sips starbucks*
« Reply #193 on: April 18, 2015, 09:17:30 pm »
Text talk (do you really have to write "2" instead of "to" or "k" instead of "ok")
The minions from despicable me
Coffee and tea
Candy crush
Tim Hortons
Sandwiches (most types)

Yah there's a lot of things I don't like that others do.....
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Flag - canada
  • Site Donor
  • Pride Flag - gay
  • Pride Flag - asexual
  • Award - Graphic Artist

Offline Essie

• Where the fruit at?
  • Yellow Level
  • No seriously, where is the fruit?
    • DeviantArt - JumperHusky
  • Fursona Species: Siberian Husky/Batdog
« Reply #194 on: April 18, 2015, 09:22:19 pm »
I don't like adoptable characters, especially the ones made with basic lineart and displayed in groups of like 4 or 6. They just look so shallow and mass produced, and I would never spend money or points on one
"I have come to the frightening conclusion that I am the decisive element. It is my personal approach that creates the climate."
-Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe

Online Mystic

• Christmas cow
  • Administrator
  • *sips starbucks*
« Reply #195 on: April 18, 2015, 09:29:55 pm »
I don't like adoptable characters, especially the ones made with basic lineart and displayed in groups of like 4 or 6. They just look so shallow and mass produced, and I would never spend money or points on one
Totally agree with this, if it's custom art and a reasonable price then I'm totally fine with it but if they're over priced (I've seen people pay as much as $500 and got barely any art with it) or on lineart (especially free lineart) then I don't agree with them and it's sort of a scam. Even the pay to use librarts like the waitress base get boring after a while, especially when people try to sell crappy sparkle dogs for $25. I have an adopted character but her design is very creative and she came with a bunch of custom art drawn by her designer, plus her designer is such a sweetie <3 I think she was worth it but a lot of the adoptables are not
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Flag - canada
  • Site Donor
  • Pride Flag - gay
  • Pride Flag - asexual
  • Award - Graphic Artist

Offline Proto

• Luckiest fox alive
  • Candies: 227
  • This is super sweet!
    • DeviantArt - TinyProto
    • FurAffinity - tinyproto
  • Fursona Species: Gray Fox
« Reply #196 on: April 19, 2015, 12:25:24 am »
Skyrim

It's not that I hate it, but I just don't like it as much as everyone else does
  • Flag - mexico
  • Site Donor
:redvelvet:  :pawheart:  :proto:
Taking on commissions!
 Here are my prices

"Have you gone yoicks?!" - Soren, Guardians of Ga'hoole

Offline Dakota Ikiru

• Sock's Favorite Child
  • Green Level
  • Candies: 20
  • Best Forum Lurker 2015
    • DeviantArt - cante42
    • Twitter - @dakninelives
  • Fursona Species: Arctic Fox
« Reply #197 on: April 19, 2015, 01:58:37 am »
Text talk (do you really have to write "2" instead of "to" or "k" instead of "ok")
The minions from despicable me
Coffee and tea
Candy crush
Tim Hortons
Sandwiches (most types)

Yah there's a lot of things I don't like that others do.....
How could anyone not like sandwiches? A lightly toasted bun, butter on both sides (Someone tell me, do people not put butter on their sandwiches in other states than America's dairyland?), Throw some Badger Pit Ham, Cracked Peppermill Turkey, and Sopresata on it, add some Arizona Heat, add a glass of milky Chai Tea and chips and you have made yourself the perfect lunch.

As for mine, these newfangled slang terms, such as emoji. I didn't learn it is what I called an emoticon/emote till the beginning of this year.
OPEN THE DOOR
GET ON THE FLOOR
EVERYBODY WALK THE DINOSAUR

Online Mystic

• Christmas cow
  • Administrator
  • *sips starbucks*
« Reply #198 on: April 19, 2015, 08:49:33 am »
How could anyone not like sandwiches? A lightly toasted bun, butter on both sides (Someone tell me, do people not put butter on their sandwiches in other states than America's dairyland?), Throw some Badger Pit Ham, Cracked Peppermill Turkey, and Sopresata on it, add some Arizona Heat, add a glass of milky Chai Tea and chips and you have made yourself the perfect lunch.
I like some sandwiches just not most and they're never my first choice. I don't know why, I've just never really been a fan, I'm also a picky eater so only like certain things on them (meat and cheese)
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Flag - canada
  • Site Donor
  • Pride Flag - gay
  • Pride Flag - asexual
  • Award - Graphic Artist

Offline ★Icee★

• Not a duck!
  • Administrator
  • Candies: 591
  • :*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。
    • DeviantArt - cocoapanda
    • FurAffinity - cocoapanda
  • Fursona Species: Skunk
« Reply #199 on: April 19, 2015, 11:09:04 am »
I like some sandwiches just not most and they're never my first choice. I don't know why, I've just never really been a fan, I'm also a picky eater so only like certain things on them (meat and cheese)

I don't like sandwiches too much either, to me they're boring and there's not many sandwich-worthy things I like anyways (I don't like most lunch meats). Really fancy sandwiches like Dakota described are good, but who the heck has time to make that to pack in a lunch :fox-:P:
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Pride Flag - asexual
  • Pronouns: They/them
  • Award - Graphic Artist

"While you can trick the rest of the world into thinking you are a good artist, you can never really convince yourself, which is why you keep trying."
Art accountArt threadAMATalk to Me