Author Topic: Steam?  (Read 47244 times)

Offline pat23

• Red Level
  • Cookies: 5
  • Just an internet furry gamer that loves memes.
  • Fursona Species: Fox
Re: Steam?
« Reply #360 on: May 09, 2018, 02:14:34 pm »
While I was moving in foster care I let my brother use my steam account. He changed the E-mail, password, my name, and bio. He basically took over every aspect it. He even changed all the groups I was in! I am trying to negotiate something with him, but he does not want to give it back, and basically make it his.
  • Flag - usa
  • Pride Flag - bisexual
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His

Offline Alva

• Yellow Level
  • Cookies: 72
  • Art by Donny
  • Fursona Species: Coyote
« Reply #361 on: May 09, 2018, 02:46:01 pm »
PM me for details on my Steam account, I'd love to add and play with whoever!
  • Flag - usa
  • Pride Flag - bisexual
I promise I'm not that weird!

Offline Scribe

• Official Summer Hater (ish)
  • Yellow Level
  • Cookies: 30
  • I spend way too much time thinking about this stuf
  • Fursona Species: Dutch Angel Dragon
« Reply #362 on: May 09, 2018, 06:13:55 pm »
While I was moving in foster care I let my brother use my steam account. He changed the E-mail, password, my name, and bio. He basically took over every aspect it. He even changed all the groups I was in! I am trying to negotiate something with him, but he does not want to give it back, and basically make it his.
Ouch, does he save any of his passwords in a normal tab like his email, or his guidebook or anything that he uses often and requires a log in, because you can view them with inspect element. (Pm if you want to know more)
  • Flag - usa
  • Pride Flag - asexual
  • Pride Flag - pansexual
“I think the saddest people always try their hardest to make people happy because they know what it’s like to feel absolutely worthless and they don’t want anyone else to feel like that.”

― Robin Williams
Profile art by Panda!

Offline pat23

• Red Level
  • Cookies: 5
  • Just an internet furry gamer that loves memes.
  • Fursona Species: Fox
« Reply #363 on: May 10, 2018, 08:40:04 am »
Ouch, does he save any of his passwords in a normal tab like his email, or his guidebook or anything that he uses often and requires a log in, because you can view them with inspect element. (Pm if you want to know more)
[/quote]

I know his password, and email. We share the games, but he pretty much took everything else. At least he bought games on it that we both enjoy so I get free steam games. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (I wish there was a shrug emoji like the fox faces.)
  • Flag - usa
  • Pride Flag - bisexual