Author Topic: R.O.S.E. Online any of you play it?  (Read 1316 times)

Offline NijiPaw

• Red Level
  • Cookies: 0
R.O.S.E. Online any of you play it?
« on: January 17, 2005, 03:08:08 pm »
Rush On Seven Episodes Online or R.O.S.E. online the newest game by gravity (those who brought us Ragnarok Online) have a new game out for beta ROSE online any of you play it yet?

Its 100% free for now www.roseon.com if you want to play, and if you do come on server 2 and message me I'll help you out as much as I can ^_^

I found it uberly cute and fun, since its free I'm playing deffently *is cheap and never passes up a free game offer XD*

Offline Taris Quickpaw

• Second Life Addict
  • Green Level
  • Cookies: 5
  • Think before you speak!
    • Taris' Den
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2005, 06:30:23 pm »
It sounds interesting, but with the computer i am stuck with atm, i have troble just loading the pages, much less the game itself.  sooo, i guess i'm out of the mmorpg community for the time being  ;_;
join us on IRC using mIRC or XChat at irc.furnet.org  #furryteens

We are looking for new Half-Ops and Ops to moderate the IRC channel!  Please send applications to me in a PM!

Offline Nite

• Sup yo.
  • Red Level
  • Cookies: 3
  • Rei's Husband <3
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2005, 09:21:54 pm »
i thought about playing it it seems interesting post or send me a screenshot ill see. i need something to do while my ro server is still in the testing phase. x.x
~

Offline Simba Wula

• Blue Level
  • Cookies: -65493
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2005, 09:18:48 pm »
Well after 5 hours from downloading to getting it going I think this game is pretty intresting. Though its sorta confusing/slow at first because you gotta gain levels and find better equitment so you don't get owned as often. Overall I think its pretty good and might get better as soon as I understand it more and gain more levels so I don't get owned by jellybeans as often XD and if anyone else has it give me your screen name.

Offline NijiPaw

• Red Level
  • Cookies: 0
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2005, 02:00:22 pm »
message me I'll help you out as much as I can ^_^

tisk, tisk Simba didn't read :P