Author Topic: Minecraft!  (Read 19545 times)

Offline RickyMcGee

• Slick as Frick Rick
  • Blue Level
  • Candies: 61
  • Pic by Businessfox on FA
    • FurAffinity - Alexzandr
  • Fursona Species: Wolf
Re: Minecraft!
« Reply #80 on: September 21, 2014, 11:20:17 am »
Just got 1.07 on ps3 it was a bug fix, but idk what the next update holds. Alot are saying horses.
Just like a burn will linger, she crept between my fingers, and to my body she has now become a new disease. A fog to cloud vision, more like an apparition. She made a mess and now abandoned me.
Twitter Youtube Crush thing? Deviantart

Online Mystic

• Candy Witch
  • Administrator
  • Candies: 817
  • I'll cast a spell on you
    • FurAffinity - MysticSolstice
    • Twitter - MysticSolstice
  • Fursona Species: Cow
« Reply #81 on: September 30, 2014, 09:22:00 pm »
I really enjoy minecraft, I mostly play the pocket edition but also have the pc version which is fun because it has more features
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Flag - canada
  • Site Donor
  • Pride Flag - gay
  • Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
  • Award - Graphic Artist

| ToyHou.se | ThisCrush | Q&A |
Icon by CupcakeCreature | Signature by SpazzCraft

Offline TodTheFox

• Licensed Lazy Loiterer
  • Green Level
  • Candies: 49
  • Fursona Species: Red Fox
« Reply #82 on: October 01, 2014, 07:20:43 pm »
This is old news for most of the Minecraft Community but I thought I might as well start a discussion here anyway. With Microsoft having bought Mojang for 2.5 billion dollars what do you feel the future has in store for Minecraft and it's vast community.

Being the optimist that I am I don't dare bring myself to believe that there will only be hardship from here on out until the game ultimately tanks but considering the circumstances it would be foolhardy not to accept that all Minecrafters will be going through some rough times in these coming months. With Microsoft taking over and all the founders of Mojang having left I can only hope for the best in what is a time of great uncertainty. BUT HEY YOU CAN ALWAYS JUST STICK TO 1.8  :lol-fox:
  • Pride Flag - asexual
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His

Online Mystic

• Candy Witch
  • Administrator
  • Candies: 817
  • I'll cast a spell on you
    • FurAffinity - MysticSolstice
    • Twitter - MysticSolstice
  • Fursona Species: Cow
« Reply #83 on: October 01, 2014, 07:29:32 pm »
This is old news for most of the Minecraft Community but I thought I might as well start a discussion here anyway. With Microsoft having bought Mojang for 2.5 billion dollars what do you feel the future has in store for Minecraft and it's vast community.

Being the optimist that I am I don't dare bring myself to believe that there will only be hardship from here on out until the game ultimately tanks but considering the circumstances it would be foolhardy not to accept that all Minecrafters will be going through some rough times in these coming months. With Microsoft taking over and all the founders of Mojang having left I can only hope for the best in what is a time of great uncertainty. BUT HEY YOU CAN ALWAYS JUST STICK TO 1.8  :lol-fox:

I really hope Microsoft doesn't mess minecraft up, the game has been popular for a couple years so obviously whatever Mojang was doing was right, I hope they respect this and not change the game to much. But if they do try to mess around it I hope it tanks quickly so that they loose their investment
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Flag - canada
  • Site Donor
  • Pride Flag - gay
  • Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
  • Award - Graphic Artist

| ToyHou.se | ThisCrush | Q&A |
Icon by CupcakeCreature | Signature by SpazzCraft

Offline Spooky Azkre

• Work in Progress
  • Blue Level
  • Candies: 254
  • Legend
    • DeviantArt - Afrodens
    • Main Site
  • Fursona Species: 'Kitsune'
« Reply #84 on: October 01, 2014, 07:39:12 pm »
Oh please, not one 1.8! It's great and all, but there are some really bad bugs right now. ;u;   :fox-:P:

I am actually kinda optimistic, and maybe, it will turn out like Terraria. (I think they made a deal with microsoft...)
I know, that from this minecraft has lost a big part of the community: The very involved and personal developers; something we are not likely to see from a large company.
However, with this deal, minecraft now has more resources available to it, so we may see exciting new developments.

As far as how this will actually affect the game, I think we can only wait and see. I am sure microsoft is going to try the best it can to not screw this up because that would hurt their company really bad, so there shouldn't be any cataclysmic happenings. XD
It is a sad thing though that we lost the developers; they were a great part of the community.
  • Pride Flag - genderfluid
  • Pride Flag - pansexual
  • Pronouns: They/She/He

Main site --> http://azkre.tumblr.com/

Offline TehBWFerret

• Will do ferret things for dream trip to Japan/UK/Anthrocon
  • Yellow Level
  • Candies: 17
  • Hug every fursuiter! :D
  • Fursona Species: Ferret
« Reply #85 on: October 04, 2014, 08:37:59 pm »
I've been playing it a lot recently and I'm thinking about starting a let's play show with @WhiteFoxYork. I play on a server with him all the time and It's a lot of fun.
It is what others know not about us that allows us to know ourselves.

Icon by Satellite!

Offline Cola

• Rockin that red level
  • Red Level
  • Candies: 3
  • Fursona Species: Wusky
« Reply #86 on: October 08, 2014, 05:54:13 am »
I don't always play minecraft, but when I do, I only play derpedmc.mcpro.co
The server is still under construction but its pretty good.

Play with me on the Playstation 3! >> ColatheWolf
Add me on Skype! >> gabe.salomon

Offline Assan

• It is pronounced Ah-San
  • Blue Level
  • Candies: 122
  • Beep
    • DeviantArt - Assan Dracomorph
    • FurAffinity - Assan
    • Dungeon Master's Compedium
  • Fursona Species: Golden Dragon
« Reply #87 on: October 24, 2014, 07:52:46 pm »
Found a mod meant for Furries More Player Models 2. I now have a dragon skin on Minecraft, with wings and a tail, that stick out from the body. It works for the latest Minecraft version to.
Tiny Bisexual Pride Dragon -> Now Tiny Rainbow Hearts ->
Hope you enjoyed  :fox-:P:

Offline Tachun

• Is this the crusty crab ?
  • Yellow Level
  • Candies: 72
  • *boop*
  • Fursona Species: German Shepherd
« Reply #88 on: October 24, 2014, 08:08:51 pm »
Found a mod meant for Furries More Player Models 2. I now have a dragon skin on Minecraft, with wings and a tail, that stick out from the body. It works for the latest Minecraft version to.

Wow that sounds great I definitely have to check it out, :D
I haven't played Minecraft for an half an year and this could be the reason to start playing again O.O
I'll build a better world someday

一个人的鬼。

Offline TodTheFox

• Licensed Lazy Loiterer
  • Green Level
« Reply #89 on: October 29, 2014, 11:04:51 am »

I can't really agree in saying the mod is "meant for Furries", the mod was created by the creator of Custom Npcs who had also created many unique and customizable races for the npcs in his mod. If my memory of mod history is accurate Custom Npcs came before More Player Models which leads me to assume that Noppes was merely recycling the code and assets used by the npcs to allow players to adjust their own model accordingly.

I would also like to point out that since (In my opinion) the tails in More Player Models 2 are just genuinely bad there is another mod which you may seek to use alongside it (I should also mention that this mod you actually could argue is targeted at Furries) http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/2189718-1-2-2-now-with-ears-and-wing-tails-a-bunch-of. The mod by Kihira is by far the most promising I've yet seen in the field of character customization for Minecraft. I say this because More Player Models 2 is recycling assets from Custom Npcs which is recycling assets from vanilla minecraft itself whereas this mod has shown dedication to introducing completely new and much more visually appealing assets.
  • Pride Flag - asexual

Offline Daniel Kurama

• The Shadow DJ Master
  • Yellow Level
  • Candies: 15
  • Bro I'ma be a DJ M aster
  • Fursona Species: Shadow Wolf
« Reply #90 on: October 29, 2014, 02:16:42 pm »
i haven't played for a while but really want to get back into it
Be who you are and find the ones you truly love.
:alexxgay:

Offline Assan

• It is pronounced Ah-San
  • Blue Level
  • Candies: 122
  • Beep
    • DeviantArt - Assan Dracomorph
    • FurAffinity - Assan
    • Dungeon Master's Compedium
  • Fursona Species: Golden Dragon
« Reply #91 on: October 29, 2014, 03:14:27 pm »

I can't really agree in saying the mod is "meant for Furries", the mod was created by the creator of Custom Npcs who had also created many unique and customizable races for the npcs in his mod. If my memory of mod history is accurate Custom Npcs came before More Player Models which leads me to assume that Noppes was merely recycling the code and assets used by the npcs to allow players to adjust their own model accordingly.

I would also like to point out that since (In my opinion) the tails in More Player Models 2 are just genuinely bad there is another mod which you may seek to use alongside it (I should also mention that this mod you actually could argue is targeted at Furries) http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/2189718-1-2-2-now-with-ears-and-wing-tails-a-bunch-of. The mod by Kihira is by far the most promising I've yet seen in the field of character customization for Minecraft. I say this because More Player Models 2 is recycling assets from Custom Npcs which is recycling assets from vanilla minecraft itself whereas this mod has shown dedication to introducing completely new and much more visually appealing assets.

Cool I will check it out, and I just meant that almost every person I have seen using this mod has been furry.
Tiny Bisexual Pride Dragon -> Now Tiny Rainbow Hearts ->
Hope you enjoyed  :fox-:P:

Offline TodTheFox

• Licensed Lazy Loiterer
  • Green Level
« Reply #92 on: October 30, 2014, 09:28:28 am »
i haven't played for a while but really want to get back into it

I would highly recommend checking out one of the many Minecraft Modpacks if you haven't already. Having a playthrough of a Minecraft Modpack with friends is an excellent way to re-spark interest in the game both vanilla and modded.
  • Pride Flag - asexual

Offline Faithfull

• Always give %100
  • Candies: 329
  • Unless your giving blood. Save some for me, geeze.
  • Fursona Species: Vamperic Tiger
« Reply #93 on: October 30, 2014, 04:10:07 pm »
I've been hearing a lot about the "Avatar last block bender" mod, if any of you have it, is it worth it? Whats your opinion of it?
  • Award - Holiday Hunt participant
  • Pride Flag - bisexual
  • Pride Flag - polyamorous
▬▬▬▬▬▬⌘ஜ۩۞۩ஜ⌘▬▬▬▬▬▬
Chaotic Good ⧱ Bard/cleric ⧱ Faithfull's admirers'ENFJ ⧱ Hufflepuff ⧱ Pisces/Earth Tiger
▬▬▬▬⤪۩۞۩⤭▬▬▬▬
Icon 1/2 by Serana, 1/2 myself
⥿

Offline Spooky Azkre

• Work in Progress
  • Blue Level
  • Legend
    • DeviantArt - Afrodens
    • Main Site
« Reply #94 on: November 09, 2014, 05:59:43 pm »
^I've seen that around too, actually, but I haven't tried it yet, mostly because I don't really get into mods...

Anyways, have a random screenshot!
  • Pride Flag - pansexual

Offline Planetaryscience

• Red Level
  • Candies: 6
  • The common astronomy geek (astronimus obsessus)
  • Fursona Species: Red fox
« Reply #95 on: December 31, 2014, 09:29:28 pm »
This thread seems dead. But then again I haven't been on this forum for long enough to get an idea of what's considered dead or not.

Offline TodTheFox

• Licensed Lazy Loiterer
  • Green Level
« Reply #96 on: December 31, 2014, 10:08:35 pm »
I can't really speak for whether this thread is to be considered dead or not as they're is (To my Knowledge) no official/universal method to truly classify a thread as being dead or alive. However in my book a thread going a few months without post generally warrants some classification of the like.
  • Pride Flag - asexual

Offline Spooky Azkre

• Work in Progress
  • Blue Level
  • Legend
    • DeviantArt - Afrodens
    • Main Site
« Reply #97 on: December 31, 2014, 10:18:08 pm »
...I revived a thread that was five years old...
Anyway I am going to be playing missile wars for the first time tonight; should be fun!
  • Pride Flag - pansexual

Offline Spooky Azkre

• Work in Progress
  • Blue Level
  • Legend
    • DeviantArt - Afrodens
    • Main Site
« Reply #98 on: January 10, 2015, 04:16:39 pm »
Have any of you guys seen this awesome new 3d resource pack??!
Showcased in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TdCshYrw2Q
And I found the download page for you: https://github.com/drXor/1.8-Models
  • Pride Flag - pansexual

Offline TodTheFox

• Licensed Lazy Loiterer
  • Green Level
« Reply #99 on: January 10, 2015, 04:27:01 pm »
Oh wow, I had actually forgotten 3d Resource Packs were a feature in 1.8... Eh, 1.8 allready kills my computer to run it so I should probably steer clear of them. The pack looks really neat though. :fox-:):
  • Pride Flag - asexual