0 (0%)
Reading
3 (4.5%)
Gaming
30 (44.8%)
Other
31 (46.3%)

Total Members Voted: 67

Author Topic: What is your favorite hobby?  (Read 4244 times)

Offline Timo

• Yesh? Do you realize you just wasted 3 seconds reading this?
  • Orange Level
  • Cookies: 12
  • Nothing to say, oh wait I did just say something:D
    • DeviantArt - Timocool
    • Twitter - TimOOownsyou
Re: What is your favorite hobby?
« Reply #40 on: October 09, 2013, 08:39:55 pm »
Haha, Ive been here for like a week already, but I don't post much  :lol:
What is a committee? A group of the unwilling, picked from the unfit, to do the unnecessary.
-Mark Twain-

Offline Access Denied

• Got Wheels and Gone
  • Purple Level
  • Cookies: 213
« Reply #41 on: October 09, 2013, 08:42:01 pm »

So what's your hobby, then?  :)

Offline Cye

• Things get better.
  • Purple Level
  • Cookies: 76
  • oh come on now, we dont bite... that hard
  • Fursona Species: dog thing
« Reply #42 on: October 09, 2013, 10:47:56 pm »
I am gonna get back into yugioh. I am ready to get a deck togeather
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His
Add me on skype! kyle.muns

Offline DWSCALNH

• Dancer. Writer. Musician.
  • Red Level
  • Cookies: 2
  • People walking, it makes the world spin.
  • Fursona Species: Shark
« Reply #43 on: October 09, 2013, 11:02:38 pm »
I love to break dance! I'm not very good at it, but I'm trying. Also I love gaming and reading, and listening to music and eating. I love eating chips. Especially barbecue chips. Now I'm hungry. Overall, I love to dance, that's my hobby.
There are people who make things happen, people who watch things happen, and people who wonder what happened.
Sometimes, I wonder if people were an accident.

Kik: DWSCALNH

Offline Syphon76

• Do you like hurting other people?
  • Green Level
  • Cookies: 18
  • The guy that pops in every month or so.
    • Twitter - xavcubed
  • Fursona Species: Fox
« Reply #44 on: October 10, 2013, 04:07:47 pm »
((Sorry for double post btw))
Freestyle rapping.
and listening to some rock (good rock.)
...and his music was electric.

Offline Access Denied

• Got Wheels and Gone
  • Purple Level
« Reply #45 on: October 10, 2013, 04:32:08 pm »
After work I did some archery with mum and felt really good for her praising me. Its a hobby I been loving for some while now, but got a bit rusty. After some warmups I did a test run, and scored a perfect triangle bullseye at 45 yards without a scope. After 4 month's rust I thought that was pretty good considering. This weekend we're visiting our local archery club cos Rosa wants to take up the longbow, but she can't use mine as its a custom takedown.

Offline the_randomizer

• Fox Admirer
  • Yellow Level
  • Cookies: 23
  • Cute foxes will rule this world!
    • DeviantArt - therandomizer85
    • FurAffinity - therandomizer
  • Fursona Species: Red fox
« Reply #46 on: October 12, 2013, 10:31:18 am »
Ooh! Just thought of another hobby I forgot to mention! I use 3DS Studio Max and import characters into Super Smash Bros Brawl! And the character I'm working on now, well, let's just say she's from a certain Gamecube game where Star Fox is the main protagonist  :fox-:P: That, and I've done rigging (which is the process of binding the model to the skeleton so  it animates for those who aren't into the 3D modeling scene  :D).

Offline Zaps

• If everyone laughed as much as me, we could all live forever ^w^
  • Cookies: 2
    • DeviantArt - ZapsFawks
  • Fursona Species: Not a very red fox... I got more of the colors of a German Shepard but nyeh...
« Reply #47 on: October 13, 2013, 02:58:47 am »
Man I had to make a tough choice but I have wasted so much of my life playing video games its crazy... I could be curing the cancer or aids but nope... I'm too busy leveling up mah POKMANS! >:I

Offline shruikan

• :P
  • Yellow Level
  • Cookies: 6
    • DeviantArt - xxShruikanxx
    • FurAffinity - xxShruikanxx
  • Fursona Species: Dragon
« Reply #48 on: October 23, 2013, 09:40:12 pm »
Gaming, though recently its been getting into the furry community and stuff
any new friends are welcome.
kik or skype me. Shruikan_the_dragon

Offline Deku64

• Archduke of Videogames
  • Yellow Level
  • Cookies: 24
  • Faceroll is always an option.
  • Fursona Species: Fox
« Reply #49 on: October 24, 2013, 11:14:04 pm »
I. Like. The. Video. Games. SOOOOooooooo much... :lol-fox:
If you don't know what to do, press all the buttons and something is bound to happen.

Offline Jack Lionheart

• Jack the Helpful Lion
  • Yellow Level
  • Cookies: 77
    • DeviantArt - Scott04069418
    • FurAffinity - JackLionHeart
    • Jack's World of Wonder (tumblr)
  • Fursona Species: Lion
« Reply #50 on: October 25, 2013, 03:57:00 am »
I don't really have one favorite hobby. I love to jam on my instruments, mess around on the internet, hang out with my friends, play video games, read, write, draw, sing, listen to music, and let my creative impulses run free. :D
  • Pronouns: For Jack: He/Him/His, For me (irl or non-furry communications): She/Her/Hers

Offline Timo

• Orange Level
    • DeviantArt - Timocool
    • Twitter - TimOOownsyou
« Reply #51 on: December 12, 2013, 06:40:49 am »

Surely my favourite and most often done hobby is mountain bike trailing. I like do to cross country mountain biking as well, but trailing is far more interesting and techincally challenging as it is much more fun dropping off big platforms, whizzing down the singletrack or just enjoying the scenery in the forest as you ride through the mud, rocks and roots rather than racing on a relatively flat off road in X-country, which is 95% a feat of pure endurance (respect to x-country riders for that)
Apart from that, I love listening to music, mainly rock, metal, house and the 60s classics (call me stupid or a spendthrift, but I already had 3 sets of studio monitoring headphones at the age of 16 :p), and just reading on any topic, whether it be a fiction story book or science related material which particulary interests me as I wish to do something related to science in the future.

I used to love gaming back when I was about 13, but when I was 15 and a half and now a few months short of 17 I suddenly lost the interest in games and computers, so as much as I'd like to call gaming my hobby I simply cannot anymore. Plus, I'm working and saving up all the cash I can to get a proper mountain bike  so I'm somewhat of a caveman with a 4 year old laptop but I do not mind since I only use it to read articles and browse youtube, plus, a proper bike like a Santa Cruz or a Transition can cost about 5000 bucks. I'd rather spend 5000 on a bike and go out enjoy the nature and exercise than spend it on a pc to play games.
P.S. I forgot to mention that listening to music also shares the position with photography :)
What is a committee? A group of the unwilling, picked from the unfit, to do the unnecessary.
-Mark Twain-

Offline Timo

• Orange Level
    • DeviantArt - Timocool
    • Twitter - TimOOownsyou
« Reply #52 on: December 12, 2013, 06:42:57 am »
Ooh! Just thought of another hobby I forgot to mention! I use 3DS Studio Max and import characters into Super Smash Bros Brawl! And the character I'm working on now, well, let's just say she's from a certain Gamecube game where Star Fox is the main protagonist  :fox-:P: That, and I've done rigging (which is the process of binding the model to the skeleton so  it animates for those who aren't into the 3D modeling scene  :D).

The character you are importing for Star Fox is Krystal am I right? :p
-Mark Twain-

Offline Cye

• Things get better.
  • Purple Level
« Reply #53 on: December 14, 2013, 06:51:26 pm »
im about to get a shed! time to get my wrenches and fix that bike :3

Offline Skipper

• Yellow Level
  • Cookies: 19
  • Swag
« Reply #54 on: December 14, 2013, 07:22:43 pm »
Games <3

Offline Access Denied

• Got Wheels and Gone
  • Purple Level
« Reply #55 on: December 14, 2013, 07:31:50 pm »

Surely my favourite and most often done hobby is mountain bike trailing. I like do to cross country mountain biking as well, but trailing is far more interesting and techincally challenging as it is much more fun dropping off big platforms, whizzing down the singletrack or just enjoying the scenery in the forest as you ride through the mud, rocks and roots rather than racing on a relatively flat off road in X-country, which is 95% a feat of pure endurance (respect to x-country riders for that)
Apart from that, I love listening to music, mainly rock, metal, house and the 60s classics (call me stupid or a spendthrift, but I already had 3 sets of studio monitoring headphones at the age of 16 :p), and just reading on any topic, whether it be a fiction story book or science related material which particulary interests me as I wish to do something related to science in the future.

I used to love gaming back when I was about 13, but when I was 15 and a half and now a few months short of 17 I suddenly lost the interest in games and computers, so as much as I'd like to call gaming my hobby I simply cannot anymore. Plus, I'm working and saving up all the cash I can to get a proper mountain bike  so I'm somewhat of a caveman with a 4 year old laptop but I do not mind since I only use it to read articles and browse youtube, plus, a proper bike like a Santa Cruz or a Transition can cost about 5000 bucks. I'd rather spend 5000 on a bike and go out enjoy the nature and exercise than spend it on a pc to play games.
P.S. I forgot to mention that listening to music also shares the position with photography :)

Sorry I came late to your reply.   :oops:

I like that you love the Great Outdoors; me, also, but in the warmer months. I should have added that I do archery, for having a custom Tomahawk takedown longbow. But mountain bike riding I've never done, and that sounds very exciting. Though I know nothing about such bikes, I do know that many are very expensive, but such are hand built and whose transmission, derailleur gears, are very exotic I am told. You seem very focussed, and not spending so much on a pc or games tells me you are most dedicated. I do gym, though. I like keeping fit although mostly am interested in offensive close combat. Come New Year my family's chief security officer Mark is taking me to be assessed for Sistema combat by a trained officer of the Spetsnaz. For interest, this reference: http://www.systemaspetsnaz.com/  I alread do Taekwondo, only Mark says this form of Russian Martial Art goes way better. I have no interest in gaming. really, I don't spend much time on computer cos i just don't have the time. Alright for others, though.

You're an interesting guy. Thank you for taking the time out to explain your interests. it was a great read.  :)

Offline Timo

• Orange Level
    • DeviantArt - Timocool
    • Twitter - TimOOownsyou
« Reply #56 on: December 15, 2013, 08:05:03 am »
That's awesome, I want to learn a martial art as well but I'm a bit too lazy to sign up for a fight gym.
Systema is a very good self defense method used by the Spetsnaz, if you want to learn another martial art and don't mind ever breaking a bone or snapping a neck if you need to defend yourself,  you should try out Combat Sambo, it's a martial art developed by the Soviet Union military and now widely used by Russia and ex USSR member countries.

Since we are both outgoing, perhaps we'll meet some day XD, I will get you rolling through all the crazy terrain on a bike and you will educate me in self defense so that I'm not so much of a wimp I am  :lol:!
-Mark Twain-

Offline 100%

• Red Level
  • Cookies: 5
  • Still a Snow Addict.
    • Twitter - @The_Sergal_King
  • Fursona Species: Sergal
« Reply #57 on: December 15, 2013, 10:48:51 am »
My hobbies are making Dubstep and doing parkore.
  • Pride Flag - pansexual
  • Pronouns: He/Him
"Break Rules, Question Authority." - Me (2016)
MRHS '18
MCVSD '18

Offline Cye

• Things get better.
  • Purple Level
« Reply #58 on: December 15, 2013, 11:59:49 am »
My hobbies are making Dubstep and doing parkore.
two things i want to beable to do

Offline Skipper

• Yellow Level
  • Cookies: 19
  • Swag
« Reply #59 on: December 15, 2013, 08:30:23 pm »
Im pretty surprised reading dosnt have many votes.  I picked games because I love playing them with people but books are the easy second choice.  What happened to that people?  No one read anymore?