Author Topic: -Art requests-  (Read 3223 times)

Offline Quick

• The Calm Wolf
  • Green Level
  • Candies: 12
  • Hit me up with a PM!!!!!!
    • Twitter - Terique21
  • Fursona Species: Black Wolf with White tail and ears
Re: -Art requests-
« Reply #40 on: July 24, 2013, 02:51:20 pm »
I kinda feel like a butt for asking but can you draw my fursona please. I see you seem to be a little overworked and I am willing to have mine sketched last. Unfortunately I don't have a ref pic for you because my laptop got a bad virus and it forced me to delete my entire user account and I lost everything. All I have is my profile pic for ref. if you do want to draw him pm me please. Take your time if you want because I don't want to be of any trouble.
Smile and let eveerybody know that Today, you're stronger than you were Yesterday.
  -Drake

Offline Juliet

• Juliet
  • Red Level
  • Candies: 11
  • I draw my artwork myself.
    • DeviantArt - rosieline
  • Fursona Species: White wolf
« Reply #41 on: July 24, 2013, 03:42:20 pm »
I post all the art on my deviant page.. So I'm done with some already, but I feel like some are too low quality for you all to accept so I go through a lot of trail and error.. I want them to be perfect.. but I'm just not that good v.v I'm really sorry. I might just stop coloring some because that's what takes the most time for me.. *Sighs* I'm really good at shading but not at coloring. I hope that's not an issue. *perks up ears to Quick and pouts* You aren't a butt at all. My friend told me I should stop accepting requests but I really want to try and get everyone. I don't want to cut it off because what if someone else wants one? It isn't fair to only accept so many. I can under stand so many at a time but still. I will justtry to manage them and hit a few at a time. I'm working on Dai's Sergal because I've never heard of a sergal and I wanted to try it. I finished the draft so I need to outline and color. I might delay that and start on someone else's draft though. I never thought so many people would want my art.. It makes me feel happy.. *Covers muzzle and smiles behind my paws, my eyes watering a bit.* Thank you all so much.
~ Julie

Offline Drakefoxaroo

• Desert Dweller
  • Purple Level
  • Candies: 143
  • The Roo abides
    • FurAffinity - drakethefox
  • Fursona Species: Foxaroo
« Reply #42 on: July 24, 2013, 03:51:48 pm »
I post all the art on my deviant page.. So I'm done with some already, but I feel like some are too low quality for you all to accept so I go through a lot of trail and error.. I want them to be perfect.. but I'm just not that good v.v I'm really sorry. I might just stop coloring some because that's what takes the most time for me.. *Sighs* I'm really good at shading but not at coloring. I hope that's not an issue. *perks up ears to Quick and pouts* You aren't a butt at all. My friend told me I should stop accepting requests but I really want to try and get everyone. I don't want to cut it off because what if someone else wants one? It isn't fair to only accept so many. I can under stand so many at a time but still. I will justtry to manage them and hit a few at a time. I'm working on Dai's Sergal because I've never heard of a sergal and I wanted to try it. I finished the draft so I need to outline and color. I might delay that and start on someone else's draft though. I never thought so many people would want my art.. It makes me feel happy.. *Covers muzzle and smiles behind my paws, my eyes watering a bit.* Thank you all so much.
take your time X3
when I click on your deviantart icon I get error 404 D:
  • Pronouns: him
We breathe in the heat of the eternal flame, the warmth of desert sands.
We submerge into the waters of the Mystery, giving thanks for the cleansing rains.
We are enveloped in the radiance of the cosmos.
And we are the center, the bridge between realms.

Offline Juliet

• Juliet
  • Red Level
    • DeviantArt - rosieline
« Reply #43 on: July 24, 2013, 04:04:50 pm »
http://www.deviantart.rosieline229.com/gallery/ Try that link.. I'm not so sure it will work but it might.. that's my profile's gallery. I haven't posted the requests I've finished yet but I can if that's what you all want. *Smiles and pressed up my glasses*
~ Julie

Offline Drakefoxaroo

• Desert Dweller
  • Purple Level
  • The Roo abides
« Reply #44 on: July 24, 2013, 04:05:36 pm »
http://www.deviantart.rosieline229.com/gallery/ Try that link.. I'm not so sure it will work but it might.. that's my profile's gallery. I haven't posted the requests I've finished yet but I can if that's what you all want. *Smiles and pressed up my glasses*
doesn't work D:
We submerge into the waters of the Mystery, giving thanks for the cleansing rains.

Offline Juliet

• Juliet
  • Red Level
    • DeviantArt - rosieline
« Reply #45 on: July 24, 2013, 04:11:07 pm »
That is very strange.. Well just go look up rosieline229 on Deviantart. It may show up some of my work. *Panics a bit* If it doesn't I will post the pictures on another site and embed them here instead.
~ Julie

Offline Juliet

• Juliet
  • Red Level
    • DeviantArt - rosieline
« Reply #46 on: August 04, 2013, 09:51:59 am »
http://rosieline229.deviantart.com/gallery/ I DID A BUNCH I DID A BUNCH*Squeals*
« Last Edit: August 04, 2013, 12:19:13 pm by Panda »
~ Julie

Offline Vincent

• This deer has an insatiable appetite...
  • Blue Level
  • Candies: 150
  • ... For cookies >~<
    • DeviantArt - aspinonthings
    • FurAffinity - Vincent-the-deer
  • Fursona Species: Deer
« Reply #47 on: August 04, 2013, 01:50:52 pm »
OH MY GOSH THANK YOU. This is great!  :fox-:):

*hands you your much-deserved cookie*
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His

Never stop fighting anything, even if you are outnumbered.
-Banner by Xantera-

Offline Drakefoxaroo

• Desert Dweller
  • Purple Level
  • The Roo abides
« Reply #48 on: August 05, 2013, 06:48:34 pm »
oooh I can't wait to see mine :3

Offline Juliet

• Juliet
  • Red Level
    • DeviantArt - rosieline
« Reply #49 on: January 03, 2014, 08:57:25 pm »
So I got my computer taken for a bit, but I got it back so <3 I think that I'm going to try to finish the last few that I have? While I was gone I also got a new tablet from my friend, bless her soul <3 and it is a lot sturdier than my last. Lets do this!*eyes burn with determination, then die quickly.* I just need to know who I have already drawn for, who would like me to re-do theirs and only 3 new requests. I have gotten much better than before <3
~ Julie

Offline Drakefoxaroo

• Desert Dweller
  • Purple Level
  • The Roo abides
« Reply #50 on: January 03, 2014, 09:30:44 pm »
So I got my computer taken for a bit, but I got it back so <3 I think that I'm going to try to finish the last few that I have? While I was gone I also got a new tablet from my friend, bless her soul <3 and it is a lot sturdier than my last. Lets do this!*eyes burn with determination, then die quickly.* I just need to know who I have already drawn for, who would like me to re-do theirs and only 3 new requests. I have gotten much better than before <3
yayyy!! :3 wb!

Offline Akio Leopard

• ^~^
  • Green Level
  • Candies: 63
  • Icon by Ziggyzoom
    • DeviantArt - AkioLeopard
    • FurAffinity - AkioLeopard
  • Fursona Species: Snow Leopard
« Reply #51 on: January 04, 2014, 01:53:16 am »
If you feel like it, I'd appreciate a drawing of Akio :3
Reference http://akioleopard.deviantart.com/art/Akio-Leopard-421345767
Thank :fox-:):
Feel free to PM me or message me on Skype. I like to talk, and as long as I'm not busy I'm happy to chat anytime :lol-fox:
(But I'm kind of awkward so you'll have to message me first)

~I don't even know what I was gonna put here~

Offline Night Shadows

• Red Level
  • Candies: 3
    • DeviantArt - RadioactiveFlowers
    • FurAffinity - NightShadows~
    • Twitter - @VampireCatTime
  • Fursona Species: Wolf
« Reply #52 on: January 12, 2014, 08:34:30 pm »
I would really apreciate it if you drew my fursona... I have a reference. http://radioactiveflowers.deviantart.com/art/Zuci-426581623  :)
Hey! You! Yes, you. I'm feeling lonely... Could use a few friends...

Offline EclipsetheWolf

• FT's resident geek!
  • Yellow Level
  • Candies: 19
  • Fursuit SOON!
  • Fursona Species: Main: wolf
« Reply #53 on: February 16, 2014, 11:48:07 pm »
I would love mine drawn you could use my profile pic for reference but if you want it bigger I could email it to you :)

FCWf3a A C- D+++ H+ M? P++ R T++ W- Z- Sm RLCT a- cn++++ d+ e- f+ h* i++ j p+ sm

Offline Sakira

• Candies: 5
  • Did you have sugar today?
  • Fursona Species: Folf
« Reply #54 on: February 17, 2014, 11:28:59 pm »
Hello! I was wondering if you could do a simple head shot of my fursona? I have her description on my user page. If you need any thing else, pm me! Thanks so much! (I understand if you are busy)
~Sakira