Author Topic: 'Ello mates!  (Read 525 times)

Offline wreckgar39

• Red Level
  • Candies: 4
  • "Kept ya waiting huh?"
  • Fursona Species: A corgi.
'Ello mates!
« on: June 15, 2013, 02:01:44 am »
Hi! My real name's Josh, but most people online call me Wreck since I've had this username for ages (by ages I mean a good 4-5 years). Anywho, I'm 14, new to the furry fandom, and still trying to figure out who/what my fursona is. I'm pretty sure he'll be a wolf though since I'm not all that creative... My hobbies include... not much actually. I don't really do much aside of gaming and chatting on Skype and forums since I do not do well outside at all. I am simply not built for the outdoors. My favorite type of music is classic rock since, you know, you've gotta stick to the classics and Def Leppard is probably my favorite band. My favorite genre of game involves "brawlers" (Still don't know the actual term yet. >.<) kind of like Devil May Cry, Bayonetta, and Arkham and such, but I also play a lot of Borderlands 2 and Star Wars Battlefront. I live in a dead zone for fandoms known as... Pennsylvania. That means that I am essentially the only brony/furry/whovian around. Wait, did I forget to tell you that I was also a brony and whovian? Sorry! I completely forgot! Anyways, I think that about covers it for my introduction, so see you guys on the forum!
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His

Offline Shadowfood

• my fursonas name is Anzo!
  • Red Level
  • Candies: 3
  • Hearts are just like onions.very sensitive onions
  • Fursona Species: Eagle/ red-dragon mix
Re: 'Ello mates!
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2013, 02:25:14 am »
Welcome to the fourms! Im not really helpful when it comes to choosing fursona as i only just recieved mine. If you have any questions feel free to pm me or somthing. For help on the fourms I suggest you ask a moderator whi will probably welcome you soon.
This Guy deserves a cookie. ↓

Offline ArieLove

• A dream was never a dream if made into reality..
  • Orange Level
  • Candies: 10
  • Live and die by the sword.
  • Fursona Species: Checkered Rabbit
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2013, 02:30:26 am »
Yo, and welcome.
If I were to pluck on your heartstrings, would you strum on mine?

Offline Access Denied

• Got Wheels and Gone
  • Purple Level
  • Candies: 213
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2013, 02:39:30 am »
Hi Wreck, welcome to Furry Teens. My name is Alexxa and its a pleasure to meet you. Happy weekend! :)

Offline wreckgar39

• Red Level
  • Candies: 4
  • "Kept ya waiting huh?"
  • Fursona Species: A corgi.
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2013, 02:42:53 am »
Heh, thanks for the warm welcome guys! There don't seem to be too many communities like this anymore that immediately greet you with open arms and a smile on its face, or at least not many that I've seen.
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His

Offline Access Denied

• Got Wheels and Gone
  • Purple Level
  • Candies: 213
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2013, 05:02:58 am »
Heh, thanks for the warm welcome guys! There don't seem to be too many communities like this anymore that immediately greet you with open arms and a smile on its face, or at least not many that I've seen.

FT is not any forum, its a loving community where we grow together. New to the Furry Kingdom, I've made lasting, meaningful friends here; ones who are kind and patient, loving and understanding. I hope you stick around because you won't be disappointed. :)