Author Topic: Any songs that you would like to remix?/The "Remix Game"  (Read 274 times)

Offline Aces, The Femboy Princess of FT!

• The One and Only
  • Yellow Level
  • Candies: 32
  • And so we dance the night away once again...
    • The SCP Foundation
  • Fursona Species: fennec fox femboy Princess
Any songs that you would like to remix?/The "Remix Game"
« on: June 24, 2013, 04:59:27 pm »
first: I was wondering if there was anyone who is remixing/wants to remix a song. I'm currently attempting to remix my remix of "Phantom of The Opera: Overture"

Second: this is actually a game, one song is chosen and the players have to remix it. 5 players Max. . Each player will leave a link to their remix and the first five players to submit their remix will be posted on the "Hot Spot" poll. the members of FT will then listen to each song and then vote for their favorite!

sounds fun eh? :3
  • Pride Flag - gay
  • Pronouns: he/it
"I have served with many great personnel over the years as my time as a Foundationer. I have seen O5's come and go, only to be replaced. I have seen uprisings. I have seen downfalls. I have seen brotherhoods and sisterhoods fracture before my very eyes... We Secure. We Contain. We Protect. We die in the darkness so that humanity may live in the light. May we live on in peace and harmony. And let's show mercy to the fallen heroes of yesterday."

Science for the Science Gods!

Offline Bristan

• Offical rave wolf
  • Red Level
  • Candies: 11
  • I am running low on cookies so could you please?
    • FurAffinity - Bristan_Wolf
    • Twitter - BristanWolf
  • Fursona Species: Wolf
Re: Any songs that you would like to remix?/The "Remix Game"
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2013, 09:39:06 am »
skrillex bangarang remixed with skrillex reptile theme

i'm currentaly working on it
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His
[Insert catchy signature here]