Author Topic: Resetting an account?  (Read 502 times)

Offline Jinix The Dingo

• Orange Level
  • Candies: 3
  • Fursona Species: Dingo
Resetting an account?
« on: July 15, 2013, 03:19:49 pm »
Hello, I've recently came back from a long hiatus and I was wondering if I could reset my account for a fresh new start?

Offline The Woolly One

• Horns up here.
  • Sitewide Moderator
  • Candies: 303
  • Hoofies down here.
    • FurAffinity - TinyBabyHooves
    • Twitter - @SheepScientist
  • Fursona Species: Sheep (Finn Dorset)
Re: Resetting an account?
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2013, 03:32:08 pm »
What do you mean by "resetting" your account? You can alter your username, avatar, signature, personal text, custon text and other miscellaneous profile information. Feel free to reintroduce yourself as well. But if you intend to reset other pieces of data under your profile (like cookies and post counts) or delete your account, I'm sorry to say that is not possible, and you're not allowed to create a new profile if you already posses an account here. See this:

9.  One account per person
In order to keep database size under control, you may only have one account (unless approved by an administrator) as long as you're a member here.  Your display name can be changed at any time by you, and an administrator can change your username if needed, but you are not permitted to create a second account for any reason.  If, for some reason, you are unable to login to your existing account, creating a new one is not an acceptable alternative.  Submit a ticket at http://www.furryteens.org/support/ to have your existing account fixed, it may be something as simple as an email address correction (see rule 7).  If you do create a second account, it will be deleted, and any posts you made with it will be re-allocated to your existing account.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2013, 03:35:38 pm by Gage »
  • Flag - england
  • Site Donor
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His

Offline Jinix The Dingo

• Orange Level
  • Candies: 3
  • Fursona Species: Dingo
Re: Resetting an account?
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2013, 03:44:36 pm »
Thank you for the help!