Author Topic: Supernatural  (Read 764 times)

Offline Bellgoesmeow

• Red Level
  • Cookies: 1
    • Tumblr.com
  • Fursona Species: Cat bird hybrid
Supernatural
« on: July 16, 2013, 02:02:55 am »
This show is like perfect. If you have seen it then up know. It is about two brothers (Sam and Dean) who basically have crappy lives but save the world from demons and ghosts and such... They don't seem to stay dead for reasons. So just watch it if you like that kinda stuffs..
I may look happy, but honestly dear, the only way I'll really smile is if you cut me ear to ear..
-BMTH Chelsea Grin

Online Red Velvet

• Cake Dragon
  • Sitewide Moderator
  • Cookies: 273
  • It's peppermint season!
    • FurAffinity - SenseiMac
    • Twitter - redvelvetdrago
    • Personal Tumblr
  • Fursona Species: Dutch Angel Dragon
Re: Supernatural
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2013, 02:12:38 am »
QUESTION: Do you have a tumblr?

If yes, I love you. Let us exchange URLs

Also yes Supernatural is one of the best asdlkjfnasdf
  • Flag - usa
  • Award - Holiday Hunt participant
  • Pride Flag - demisexual
  • Pride Flag - bisexual
  • Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
  • Award - Graphic Artist

Trello | Portfolio | FurAffinity | Buy Me a Coffee? | ToyHouse | Dragons | Flight Rising
♥ Hopelessly in love with Proto
:aesthetic:
If you'd like to commission me, please click my Trello!

Offline Blaidd

• Blue Level
  • Cookies: 101
  • Fursona Species: a piece of fecal matter
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2013, 02:26:22 am »
Haha, hoh geez, I just knew Tumblr was going to be brought up.

Anyways, I have seen the first two seasons, maybe three. I do like it, but maybe not so much as other fans. One thing that bothers me is the fact that many go on and on over the actors themselves, rarely actually speaking of the show itself, leading me to believe that, while many actually appreciate the show, a large portion of them are just ogling the actors.

Still, a good show in any case, and don't get me wrong, the actors are all great. Just the amount of pointless shipping I see all the time sets me in a negative way.
  • Pronouns: They/Them He/Him

Offline Bellgoesmeow

• Red Level
  • Cookies: 1
    • Tumblr.com
  • Fursona Species: Cat bird hybrid
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2013, 03:06:10 am »
I do have a tumblr, tumblr is life 0.0
And about people shipping and ogling the actors I know me and some of my friends defiantly ship and ogle the actors but actually cry every time something really bad happens to them so uhh dont really remember where I was going with that sorry bit of a scatter brain..
I may look happy, but honestly dear, the only way I'll really smile is if you cut me ear to ear..
-BMTH Chelsea Grin

Online Red Velvet

• Cake Dragon
  • Sitewide Moderator
  • Cookies: 273
  • It's peppermint season!
    • FurAffinity - SenseiMac
    • Twitter - redvelvetdrago
    • Personal Tumblr
  • Fursona Species: Dutch Angel Dragon
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2013, 03:10:44 am »

Anyways, I have seen the first two seasons, maybe three. I do like it, but maybe not so much as other fans. One thing that bothers me is the fact that many go on and on over the actors themselves, rarely actually speaking of the show itself, leading me to believe that, while many actually appreciate the show, a large portion of them are just ogling the actors.

Still, a good show in any case, and don't get me wrong, the actors are all great. Just the amount of pointless shipping I see all the time sets me in a negative way.

OF COURSE TUMBLR IS MENTIONED
but she spoke like a tumblr user xD

AND I AGREE
There is waaaaaay too much focus on the characters themselves. I love the show simply because of the theme. Sure, the actors might be nice to look at, but most are!

And I'm not homophobic or anything like that, but they're shipping real life people. Once it goes beyond character shipping, it's just wrong. It unsettles me to no end.
  • Flag - usa
  • Award - Holiday Hunt participant
  • Pride Flag - demisexual
  • Pride Flag - bisexual
  • Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
  • Award - Graphic Artist

Trello | Portfolio | FurAffinity | Buy Me a Coffee? | ToyHouse | Dragons | Flight Rising
♥ Hopelessly in love with Proto
:aesthetic:
If you'd like to commission me, please click my Trello!

Offline Blaidd

• Blue Level
  • Cookies: 101
  • Fursona Species: a piece of fecal matter
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2013, 03:30:43 am »

OF COURSE TUMBLR IS MENTIONED
but she spoke like a tumblr user xD

AND I AGREE
There is waaaaaay too much focus on the characters themselves. I love the show simply because of the theme. Sure, the actors might be nice to look at, but most are!

And I'm not homophobic or anything like that, but they're shipping real life people. Once it goes beyond character shipping, it's just wrong. It unsettles me to no end.

Haha, yeah, it would personally really bug me if a whole bunch of teenage girls wanted me to make out with not only a peer, but probably a close friend! Makes me feel kind of bad for the actors.

« Last Edit: July 16, 2013, 03:32:25 am by Blaidd Llywd »
  • Pronouns: They/Them He/Him

Offline XxDawnshadowxX

• Harvester of Figs
  • Yellow Level
  • Cookies: 18
  • Die Welt braucht mehr OOMPH! (*´∀`*)
    • DeviantArt - XxDawnshadowxX
    • FurAffinity - XxDawnshadowxX
    • LiveJournal - XxDawnshadowxX
    • Twitter - xxdawnshadowxx
  • Fursona Species: Siamese cat
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2013, 01:16:38 am »
Supernatural is definitely my favourite show. The character development of Sam and Dean from season 1 to season 8 now is amazing.
The actors on the show are the best I've seen. I tell you, I've never been so emotionally invested in characters as I've been with this show; seriously, the things I've felt and the tears I've shed..! The story of these boys,,,! Watching Supernatural right now actually, haha.

Ah, I love how one can tell another Tumblr user by their speech, it's great~ I do some major shipping - between the characters of course (destiel, haha). Real life shipping is just messed up. :I
There's no need to go beyond the characters that are already there, and besides the fact that it's weird, it's disrespectful to the actors.
I don't see too much of it, but then again, I try my best to avoid it ever showing up on my dash.