Author Topic: Favorite Villain  (Read 5077 times)

Offline Blaidd

• Blue Level
  • Cookies: 101
  • Fursona Species: a piece of fecal matter
Favorite Villain
« on: July 16, 2013, 03:47:21 am »
So what's your guys' favorite villains? Whether they are from a movie, book, video game, comic or whatever! Just spout which baddy you like the most!
  • Pronouns: They/Them He/Him

Offline Red Velvet

• Cake Dragon
  • Sitewide Moderator
  • Cookies: 273
  • It's peppermint season!
    • FurAffinity - SenseiMac
    • Twitter - redvelvetdrago
    • Personal Tumblr
  • Fursona Species: Dutch Angel Dragon
Re: Favorite Villain
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2013, 08:36:50 am »
MEGAMIND. Incredibly handsome criminal genius and master of all villainy!

*creeps back into dark abyss where she came from*

Edit: added a picture of the guy
« Last Edit: July 16, 2013, 08:13:44 pm by Mozilla »
  • Flag - usa
  • Award - Holiday Hunt participant
  • Pride Flag - demisexual
  • Pride Flag - bisexual
  • Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
  • Award - Graphic Artist

Trello | Portfolio | FurAffinity | Buy Me a Coffee? | ToyHouse | Dragons | Flight Rising
♥ Hopelessly in love with Proto
:aesthetic:
If you'd like to commission me, please click my Trello!

Offline Subzero

• JB17
  • Blue Level
  • Cookies: 71
    • FurAffinity - szsubzero01
    • Twitter - SubzeroCheetah
  • Fursona Species: Cheetah
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2013, 08:45:42 am »
Dr. Evil, nuff said... Hahahaha

Offline Blaidd

• Blue Level
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2013, 01:46:38 pm »
Personally, I love the Joker from the Batman series.

I specifically love this character because of the psychological aspect. The Joker is a psychologists dream patient. While most villains typically want something such as money, power, revenge and such, the Joker wants none of that. He doesn't care a bit for money, he isn't seeking revenge, and the only reasons he has goons is to use them as a means to an end.

So the Joker doesn't have your typical bad guy drive. What he really wants is two things: to f*ck things up, and to die.

But he doesn't want to die by just anyone or anything. No, he could walk up to any thug on the street and get himself shot in the face. But that's too easy. What he wants is to die by the hands of Batman. That is literally his main life goal. He knows that Batman won't kill, so to him it is the ultimate challenge. For Batman, it is the most difficult thing not to kill the Joker.

This is best shown in "Batman: Under The Red Hood" where the second Robin, Jason Todd, is killed at the hands of the Joker. Because he had teamed up with the unpredictable Joker, Ra's al Ghul uses his Lazarus pool to try and right the wrong and bring Robin back to life. Robin comes back as the Red Hood, corrupted and with vengeance in mind. In the end, Jason, makes Batman decide between killing either him or the Joker. He is upset that Bruce didn't kill the Joker for killing him. Batman explains that he can do neither, and that not killing the Joker was one of the hardest things he had done.

Explosions are had, the movie ends. But this is a great example of what I'm talking about. During the time that Jason and Bruce are talking, the Joker is being held by Jason, gun to his. When the explosives are triggered, the Joker actually prevents Bruce from stopping the detonation, saying that it was going his way now.

All in all, and TL;DR, the Joker is suicidal in a very strange way, and he is my favorite villain because of that.

Offline Divadlo

• We storm the ranch or we die trying.
  • Orange Level
  • Cookies: 17
  • always expect the expected
    • DeviantArt - stolenlegos
  • Fursona Species: dhole
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2013, 01:59:54 pm »
OOooo I love Hal 9000 from 2001: A Space Odyssey.

Simply because of its cold dead tone. And how do you convince a computer, with no human emotions whatsoever, to spare your life >.> you don't, you can't, its impossible.

"We as humans are drawn towards the idea of consistency. We desire to have a routine. We are always trying to find patterns. Consistency comforts the human mind and body."
-Me

Offline zspartancats

• Spartan
  • Blue Level
  • Cookies: 59
  • I AM A RHINO!
    • DeviantArt - zspartancats
    • FurAffinity - zspartancats
    • LiveJournal - zspartancats
  • Fursona Species: Rhino
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2013, 02:10:19 pm »
Deadpool. He isn't a clean cut villain but he isn't a hero!

Offline Blaidd

• Blue Level
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2013, 02:23:14 pm »

Hah, I freaking love Deadpool! And yeah, he actually started out as an anti-hero, but slowly drifted to this middle.

Offline Gaz

• The Mobile
  • Board Moderator
  • Cookies: 288
  • FT's Unofficial Disc Jockey
    • Twitter - @GlitterLiquor
    • Song I listen to far too much
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2013, 02:26:08 pm »

Deadpool is amazing! =D

My favorite villain, Has got to be...

Slade, from Teen Titans x3
« Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 07:16:02 am by Gaz »
  • Pride Flag - pansexual
Feel free to contact me with questions, concerns,
or if you just want to talk.

Offline Drez

• Friendly Neighborhood Dusky Shark!
  • Orange Level
  • Cookies: 15
  • I love you~
    • FurAffinity - Mollyrs
    • Twitter - @Dynageist
  • Fursona Species: Shark
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2013, 08:00:39 pm »

Dean Hardscrabble
Like a Sky Tower hanging high in the cloudy night

Offline Swift the Panther

• If you follow my advice you're either incredibly courageous or an incredible idiot.
  • Yellow Level
  • Cookies: 23
  • Fursona Species: Panther
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2013, 08:48:22 pm »
Jack Spicer, the villain from Xiao Lin Showdown. Best childhood show ever. Favorite villain ever.

Here's a picture:

Dear all,
I am no longer active on this site and would ask that none of you send friend requests/chat invites/etc. to whatever account of mine you may find. Thank you.

Offline weblacie

• Purple Level
  • Cookies: 186
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2013, 09:04:55 pm »
Oh darn I like a LOT of villains. xD

Jafar, Scar, Maleficent, Gaston, Captain Hook, Hades, Chernabog (obviously from the Disney Movies)

Rasputin (from Anastasia)

Drake (from The Pebble and the Penguin)

Loki (from The Avengers, obviously)

The Red Bull (from The Last Unicorn)

Nightmare Moon, Discord, Queen Chrysalis, King Sombra (all from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)

Councilor Chang, Eli Pandarus, The Dark Dragon (all from American Dragon: Jake Long)

Captain Cho (from Red Dawn [the 2012 remake])

Tigerstar, Scourge, Bone (from the Warriors series)

Draco Malfoy, Lucius Malfoy, Bellatrix Lestrange, Voldemort (from Harry Potter; if I like these guys, I'm obviously a Slytherin.)

I told you guys I like a lot of villains. xD
I've left (again), probably for good but idk. If you wanna talk to me outside the forum, feel free to email me. Just tell me who you are in the email pls

Offline Teapot

• Purple Level
  • Cookies: 139
  • I'm full of coffee
  • Fursona Species: Catahoula Leopard Dog
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2013, 10:30:14 pm »
Any villain played by Gary Oldman.
Alex DeLarge (Clockwork orange)
The Martians  (Mars attacks)
And just for a classic - Dracula (Bela Lugosi or Christopher Lee)
-inspirational quote-

(Avatar by Shia)

Offline Ruari

• In yo house flippin' yo tables
  • Yellow Level
  • Cookies: 24
  • Off to never never land
    • FurAffinity - Ruari
    • Twitter - Longbottom71
  • Fursona Species: Wolf
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2013, 10:35:42 pm »
Jack Spicer, the villain from Xiao Lin Showdown. Best childhood show ever. Favorite villain ever.

Here's a picture:

OMG I loved that show

Anyways The Joker from Batman

"So pray to music build a shrine,Worship in these desperate times
Fill your heart with every note, Cherish it and cast afloat" - Machine Head

Signature by: Subzero

Offline Zoffy the bear

• Red Level
  • Cookies: 1
  • Fursona Species: Bear
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2013, 12:46:08 am »
definitely handsome jack from borderlands 2, he is so funny while being such an evil person
My kik: jazar_blackcat
my skype: jazar_the_cat

Offline Goat angst

• Your crazy ruler
  • Cookies: 114
  • Mmmmm goat angst~
    • DeviantArt - crazymonkey45
    • FurAffinity - crazywolf45
  • Fursona Species: Crazy and spooky goat angst
« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2013, 12:59:57 pm »
Oh I love the Joker and Solomound Grundy!!!! I like Deadpool too, but he's an anti-hero like the Punisher. The best villains though........ BARRELLSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!
  • Award - Beta Tester

Tacos are the best kind of weapons!

Offline Battery

• Zombiesaurus Rex
  • Green Level
  • Cookies: 53
  • Name's Ash....Housewares. Groovy.
  • Fursona Species: Lythronax argestes
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2013, 05:40:00 pm »
My picks for villains:
Jack of Blades (Fable)

Negan (The Walking Dead)
I absolutely love hating this man

Darth Vader (Star Wars)
DeviantArt - FurAffinity - Weasyl - Tumblr - Twitter - Skype: BatteryAcidLeak

Offline Doaxes

• The One and Only . . . because otherwise they wouldn't let me use the name.
  • Orange Level
  • Cookies: 15
  • ^^Aurora made my icon!^^
  • Fursona Species: Red Fox
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2013, 10:48:56 am »
For me it's a three-way tie between Anthony Hopkins's Hannibal Lecter, Anthony Perkins's Norman Bates, and Heath Ledger's Joker.

Seriously, I wonder what would happen if you put Hannibal and the Joker in the same room...
KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!

https://soundcloud.com/segment-of-brain
I MAKE THINGS

Offline Jaze

• Furry forever.
  • Green Level
  • Cookies: 20
  • The car is just an extension of the pilot.
    • FurAffinity - Nightfury84
« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2013, 01:54:36 pm »
VAAS!!!!! "WAAAY UP IN THE F*UCKING SKIES, YOU THOUGHT YOU, HAD YOUR FINGER, ON THE TRIGGER. But hermano..... down here..... down here..... you hit the ground."
Lupus sano in corpore sano.
Xbox live: Jaze Wolfcraig
I really love talking! Add me if you want.

Offline The Woolly One

• Horns up here.
  • Sitewide Moderator
  • Cookies: 304
  • Hoofies down here.
    • FurAffinity - TinyBabyHooves
    • Twitter - @SheepScientist
  • Fursona Species: Sheep (Finn Dorset)
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2013, 07:56:38 am »
One of my favourites definitely has to be 343 Guilty Spark from the Halo series.

There's just something so interesting about his personality, I can relate with him on so many levels, and his history in Halo lore runs so deep. Unbeknownst to most, he wasn't always an insane Forerunner AI, and was in fact once a living, breathing being in the Halo lore. The Forerunner Saga novels detail that he was once an ancient human named Chakas living just over 100,000 years ago. He was unfortunate enough to get himself tangled up in the events of the Forerunner–Flood war, which eventually lead to his capture by the Forerunner Master Builder Faber and his imprisonment on the Halo Installation 07.

It was there that he circumvented Faber's inhumane experiments on human beings, circumvented the growing Flood scourge upon the Halo ring, and dealt with the rampant AI 05-032 Mendicant Bias in a series of events which echo the first Halo game. After saving the Halo ring and the captive humans aboard it as part of Faber's use of experimentation, Chakas' body was mortally wounded. It was then that Iso-Didact converted the human into a Monitor through the use of a composer. Now devoid of his former physical form, he could further assist the Forerunners deal with the threat of the Flood and humans on the Greater Ark. For his valiant efforts across the Forerunner–Flood war Chakas was made the custodian of Halo Installation 04 and his name was changed to 343 Guilty Spark.

He would remain there long after war between the Forerunners and Flood. When the Halo rings were activated, thereby destroying all life in the galaxy periodically to fight Flood's scourge, 343 Guilty Spark was left completely alone without a single soul to talk to. He had nothing to do but monitor his installation, reflect upon his situation and contemplate what could have been. And so he spent eons in complete solitude; awaiting the day that he could once again continue his prime object or talk to another individual. I think anyone could relate to the torment of such deep, painful loneliness. 343 Guilty Spark perennially lost in time.  His crippling loneliness and solitude spanning over 100,000 years eventually took its toll upon the monitor — and thus he became unstable and rampant. In the end protocol and containment became his entire reason for being, even at the cost of life itself.

This brings us to the events of the Halo games and the incarnation of 343 Guilty Spark we're more familiar with. That is the egotistical, quirky, extremely analytical and cold Forerunner monitor obsess with protocol and the containment of the Flood. Across the Halo games he deceives his allies and foes, attempts to coheres reclaimers into triggering galactic genocide, and attempts to have those breaking protocol ruthlessly killed. It becomes clear that he's only concerned with fulfilling his objectives, and is apathetic towards the deaths of allies and enemies alike. However this side of Spark is eventually destroyed by the Master Chief after he kills Sergeant Johnson in cold blood after he prematurely activated the replacement for his Halo ring which was destroyed in the first game (destroying the Installation itself, the ark and Flood itself while conveniently beyond the rim of the galaxy).

But after these events, 343 Guilty Spark was not destroyed. He was heavily damaged by his fight with the Master Chief and was eventually captured by UNSC personal aboard UNSC Rubicon. After now having no known protocol and having some of his older memories awakened, he began to reveal his story to the UNSC personal. Afterwards he impulsively and forcefully takes control of the ship and begins to search for the Forerunner known as the Librarian and his old human friend Morning Riser (or at least someone contain their Geas). This is exactly what I love about 343 Guilty Spark as a character. He has such a deep history in the canon, his goals are always interesting, his personality is highly intriguing and I'm fascinated by his thought-processes. I can't wait to see how future within the events of the Halo series turns out.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2013, 12:40:34 pm by Gage »
  • Flag - england
  • Site Donor
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His

Offline Jaze

• Furry forever.
  • Green Level
  • Cookies: 20
  • The car is just an extension of the pilot.
    • FurAffinity - Nightfury84
« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2013, 05:16:44 pm »
One of my favourites definitely has to be 343 Guilty Spark from the Halo series.

There's just something so interesting about his personality, I can relate with him on so many levels, and his history in Halo lore runs so deep. Unbeknownst to most, he wasn't always an insane Forerunner AI, and was in fact once a living, breathing being in the Halo lore. The Forerunner Saga novels detail that he was once an ancient human named Chakas living just over 100,000 years ago. He was unfortunate enough to get himself tangled up in the events of the Forerunner–Flood war, which eventually lead to his capture by the Forerunner Master Builder Faber and his imprisonment on the Halo Installation 07.

It was there that he circumvented Faber's inhumane experiments on human beings, circumvented the growing Flood scourge upon the Halo ring, and dealt with the rampant AI 05-032 Mendicant Bias in a series of events which echo the first Halo game. After saving the Halo ring and the captive humans aboard it as part of Faber's use of experimentation, Chakas' body was mortally wounded. It was then that Iso-Didact converted the human into a Monitor through the use of a composer. Now devoid of his former physical form, he could further assist the Forerunners deal with the threat of the Flood and humans on the Greater Ark. For his valiant efforts across the Forerunner–Flood war Chakas was made the custodian of Halo Installation 04 and his name was changed to 343 Guilty Spark.

He would remain there long after war between the Forerunners and Flood. When the Halo rings were activated, thereby destroying all life in the galaxy periodically to fight Flood's scourge, 343 Guilty Spark was left completely alone without a single soul to talk to. He had nothing to do but monitor his installation, reflect upon his situation and contemplate what could have been. And so he spent eons in complete solitude; awaiting the day that he could once again continue his prime object or talk to another individual. I think anyone could relate to the torment of such deep, painful loneliness. 343 Guilty Spark perennially lost in time.  His crippling loneliness and solitude spanning over 100,000 years eventually took its toll upon the monitor — and thus he became unstable and rampant. In the end protocol and containment became his entire reason for being, even at the cost of life itself.

This brings us to the events of the Halo games and the incarnation of 343 Guilty Spark we're more familiar with. That is the egotistical, quirky, extremely analytical and cold Forerunner monitor obsess with protocol and the containment of the Flood. Across the Halo games he deceives his allies and foes, attempts to coheres reclaimers into triggering galactic genocide, and attempts to have those breaking protocol ruthlessly killed. It becomes clear that he's only concerned with fulfilling his objectives, and is apathetic towards the deaths of allies and enemies alike. However this side of Spark is eventually destroyed by the Master Chief after he kills Sergeant Johnson in cold blood after he prematurely activated the replacement for his Halo ring which was destroyed in the first game (destroying the Installation itself, the ark and Flood itself while conveniently beyond the rim of the galaxy).

But after these events, 343 Guilty Spark was not destroyed. He was heavily damaged by his fight with the Master Chief and was eventually captured by UNSC personal aboard UNSC Rubicon. After now having no known protocol and having some of his older memories awakened, he began to reveal his story to the UNSC personal. Afterwards he impulsively and forcefully takes control of the ship and begins to search for the Forerunner known as the Librarian and his old human friend Morning Riser (or at least someone contain their Geas). This is exactly what I love about 343 Guilty Spark as a character. He has such a deep history in the canon, his goals are always interesting, his personality is highly intriguing and I'm fascinated by his thought-processes. I can't wait to see how future within the events of the Halo series turns out.

He wasn't destroyed? Damn! He'll never die. Besides, he reminds me of Weathley in the game Portal 2, wich replaces Glados and makes the whole center collapse.
Lupus sano in corpore sano.
Xbox live: Jaze Wolfcraig
I really love talking! Add me if you want.