Author Topic: Red Dawn (2012 Remake)  (Read 401 times)

Offline weblacie

• Purple Level
  • Candies: 186
Red Dawn (2012 Remake)
« on: August 30, 2013, 07:54:41 pm »
From a crazy fangirl prospective, I loved this movie. LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT HNNNNNNG -/shot

But from a bit more critical perspective, it was a decent movie. Only things I didn't like were that it was too "AMURICA, F*** YEAH," but it wasn't as bad as the original (the major turn off for me from the original Red Dawn was that it was WAY TOO OFFENSIVE to the Russians. And I LOVE the Russians). Since I love North Korea (sans the government), it kind of offended me that now more and more people are going to judge North Korea based on the government (which GRINDS MY GEARS ASDFGHJKL; -mouth foams-). I remember going on Twitter about how all of the people I follow who saw it were all, "gonna go kick some asian ass lol AMERICA F*** YEAH" and it really made me want to cry... Also, another thing that bugged me was that my FAVORITE CHARACTER DIED. there were a few huge plot holes. No offense to North Korea, but how do they suddenly get all the military strength to attack and occupy the US? How long did it take for them to occupy the US? Where the hell is the US Military? Well, at least the movie gave a little background info on the issue with North Korea (and Chris Hemsworth and Will Yun Lee were in that movie~~~)

SOOOOOO for people who saw this AMAZINGLY SEXY fun little movie, what did you think of it? :fox-:):
I've left (again), probably for good but idk. If you wanna talk to me outside the forum, feel free to email me. Just tell me who you are in the email pls

Offline Sleek

• MoonMoon
  • Sitewide Moderator
  • Candies: 118
  • Gonna Get The Thing
    • DeviantArt - SleekHusky
    • FurAffinity - Sleek34
    • Twitter - SleekHusky
    • Weasyl - SleekHusky
  • Fursona Species: Huskeh
Re: Red Dawn (2012 Remake)
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2013, 07:59:01 pm »
I watched it and also found it skeptical on realism. Also the ending was rather bland since I felt it could go on more.
  • Site Donor
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His/They/Them/Their
I try to manage some semi-official gaming events for this forum.
Twitch.tv livestreamer here
FT's Twitch Channel here

Offline weblacie

• Purple Level
  • Candies: 186
Re: Red Dawn (2012 Remake)
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2013, 07:59:53 pm »
Also the ending was rather bland since I felt it could go on more.

Same here!!! I WANT A SEQUEL FFFFFFFF
I've left (again), probably for good but idk. If you wanna talk to me outside the forum, feel free to email me. Just tell me who you are in the email pls